Godless DemNazis Still Trying To Kill God.

The only restriction was that religious people were not welcome in the Communist party
That explains it all.

There were also to be no public displays of Christianity -- the ultimate goal of the tard posters here

There should be no public religious displays in the United States.

My tax dollars should not be used to promote your religious beliefs.

Dems to strike 'so help me God' from oath taken in front of key House committee, draft shows

A key committee in the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives is moving to eliminate the words "so help you God" from the oath administered to witnesses testifying before the panel, as part of a new rules package expected to be approved this week, according to a draft obtained exclusively by Fox News.

The draft shows that the House Committee on Natural Resources would ask witnesses to recite only: "Do you solemnly swear or affirm, under penalty of law, that the testimony that you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

The rules proposal places the words "So help you God" in red brackets, indicating they are slated to be cut. Other rules changes relate to expanding the committee's authority over natural gas in Alaska and fossil-fuel resources.

While many federal oaths include the phrase "So help me God," some -- most notably the presidential oath of office -- do not.

The full committee is set to vote on the new language this week, and the rules would take effect immediately if adopted. Other committees were still in the process of finalizing their rules on Monday.

FULL STORY AT THE LINK PROVIDED
it's what one does when one supports swearing on shit.

It's also one of the primary foundations of society Communists attack when they take over. If you remember your history, when The Communists took over the first thing they did was ban religion, burn down some churches, or convert them in to Office Buildings for The Soviet Union Elites.

The literally tried to stamp out all existence and mention of God in The Soviet Union.

Pure nonsense! People in the Soviet Union were free to practice religion in any way they wanted. Maybe you should talk to people that lived in the Soviet Union before you start blathering your nonsense! I've known Russian Orthodox, Roman Catholics and Jews who all practiced their religion freely in the Soviet Union.

The only restriction was that religious people were not welcome in the Communist party.

But since the actual Soviet elections ran people who were "The alliance of Communists and Independents", religious people did hold office. Independents were allowed to run IF they were considered to be the best qualified.

Stop promoting the mindless hearsay that you've been raised on and try finding out the truth before you start your blathering!
How many died

The discussion was about freedom of (and from) religion. Try paying attention.
Yep. Now, how many died?

Without a faith in God where does one turn? God comes first for me above ALL else. Then family. Everything else follows...distantly

Correct. We are all sinners. However, we can ask for forgiveness from our creator. I think greed is the overwhelming sin in America.

Dems to strike 'so help me God' from oath taken in front of key House committee, draft shows

A key committee in the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives is moving to eliminate the words "so help you God" from the oath administered to witnesses testifying before the panel, as part of a new rules package expected to be approved this week, according to a draft obtained exclusively by Fox News.

The draft shows that the House Committee on Natural Resources would ask witnesses to recite only: "Do you solemnly swear or affirm, under penalty of law, that the testimony that you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

The rules proposal places the words "So help you God" in red brackets, indicating they are slated to be cut. Other rules changes relate to expanding the committee's authority over natural gas in Alaska and fossil-fuel resources.

While many federal oaths include the phrase "So help me God," some -- most notably the presidential oath of office -- do not.

The full committee is set to vote on the new language this week, and the rules would take effect immediately if adopted. Other committees were still in the process of finalizing their rules on Monday.

Only theocrats want to FORCE people to say an oath to their so-called god.
yep, and it's what civilization survives on. Morals, to which the left have zip. I know you all would prefer we swear to the leftist asses. why an oath at all? nothing, fk why even exist?

I won't even bothering explaining how your post was all BS.

I'll just point out that when it comes to morals....YOU elected trump.

Would you let trump grab your wifes pussy?

it's what one does when one supports swearing on shit.

It's also one of the primary foundations of society Communists attack when they take over. If you remember your history, when The Communists took over the first thing they did was ban religion, burn down some churches, or convert them in to Office Buildings for The Soviet Union Elites.

The literally tried to stamp out all existence and mention of God in The Soviet Union.

Pure nonsense! People in the Soviet Union were free to practice religion in any way they wanted. Maybe you should talk to people that lived in the Soviet Union before you start blathering your nonsense! I've known Russian Orthodox, Roman Catholics and Jews who all practiced their religion freely in the Soviet Union.

The only restriction was that religious people were not welcome in the Communist party.

But since the actual Soviet elections ran people who were "The alliance of Communists and Independents", religious people did hold office. Independents were allowed to run IF they were considered to be the best qualified.

Stop promoting the mindless hearsay that you've been raised on and try finding out the truth before you start your blathering!
How many died

The discussion was about freedom of (and from) religion. Try paying attention.
Yep. Now, how many died?

That's a stupid question and does not pertain to the topic at all.

Stating the truth about the Soviet Union regarding religious freedom does not mean that I think the Soviet Union was a good type of government.

The problem with people like you is that your beliefs about the Soviet Union are so blatantly false...so full of misinformation...that they are not valid.

Both myself, and the people that I know who lived in the Union, believe that it was a shitty form of government (to put it mildly, but our attitudes are based on the realities of what the Soviet Union was. Not some American country club fabricated nonsense.

You should try the truth sometime. You may find that it doesn't hurt as much as you think it will!

The only restriction was that religious people were not welcome in the Communist party
That explains it all.

There were also to be no public displays of Christianity -- the ultimate goal of the tard posters here

There should be no public religious displays in the United States.

My tax dollars should not be used to promote your religious beliefs.
Freedom of religion. Anywhere

Nonsense. Not under the U.S. Constitution and not with my tax dollars.

BTW - Would you support Muslim or satanic symbols and teachings on public property and taught in our schools?

Well now wait a minute hear. Some Democrats think you need it forced on you for your own good

...so do you agree or not??
Forcing religion bad idea.

Alrighty, so then you should agree with the Democrats here, because this is without a doubt forcing people to say religious shit they may not belive.
Well I do like the idea that people show their true colors so the people who voted them into office will know what they are and where they stand. An oath given by dishonest peeps is definitely worthless. It will be interesting to see who all the representatives are that antichrist. So tell me who will they take an oath to as they toss God out again?

oh ok, so forcing religion is a bad idea...unless it's Democrats, then it's ok because it will help us find the Antichrist.

Who said only Democrats other than you?

I like knowing who the enemy is (evil ones are) regardless of their political affiliation.

Did you ever really hear or read What he ACTUALLY said or do you get your news from the Swamp News Network

and even kissed some of them on the mouth
Really? Is that the Advocate version?
Ever hear of the 12 Apostles? Those are the 12 he traveled around with, and I believe it was Judas he kissed on the mouth and probably some more too.
Really. Show me the Scripture.
This is how the left operates. Throw out lies and hope no one challenges their nonsense.

Correct. We are all sinners. However, we can ask for forgiveness from our creator. I think greed is the overwhelming sin in America.
How about the globe . Americans are no different than any other country

Only theocrats want to FORCE people to say an oath to their so-called god.
yep, and it's what civilization survives on. Morals, to which the left have zip. I know you all would prefer we swear to the leftist asses. why an oath at all? nothing, fk why even exist?

It isn’t my decision to make, it’s my wife’s.

Forum List

Back