Godless DemNazis Still Trying To Kill God.

You know, when I was in recruiting from 1999 until 2002, the candidates who enlisted had the option to "swear or affirm", and could leave "so help me God" off of their oath. If we allow the military to do that, why can't we allow the politicians?

Even the Air Force (which was the last hold out), is allowing enlistees to omit "so help me God" from their enlistment oath.

Military Association of Atheists & Freethinkers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-oaths/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.431a7b565d5f

You know, when I was in recruiting from 1999 until 2002, the candidates who enlisted had the option to "swear or affirm", and could leave "so help me God" off of their oath. If we allow the military to do that, why can't we allow the politicians?

Even the Air Force (which was the last hold out), is allowing enlistees to omit "so help me God" from their enlistment oath.

Military Association of Atheists & Freethinkers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-oaths/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.431a7b565d5f
Yeah keep taking history out of our country. Ain’t you proud! Me, i believe in those who died for your sorry ass.

God talks to me on a regular basis, and he told me that he is a registered democrat. He did not used to be, but Jesus convinced him, when he drove all the republican money changers out of the temple. As for the Muslims, he says that he has no problem with them at all, because he is their god, too. Same with the Jews. He does think that the LDS is somewhat pretentious, with all their Joseph Smith nonsense, and that the Pope should come down off his high horse and practice being more humble; not to mention the fact that a little less gold ornamentation, and more sandals and plain robes would not be a bad idea.

The only restriction was that religious people were not welcome in the Communist party
That explains it all.

There were also to be no public displays of Christianity -- the ultimate goal of the tard posters here

There should be no public religious displays in the United States.

My tax dollars should not be used to promote your religious beliefs.
Go ahead and remove those crosses and Star of Da
God talks to me on a regular basis, and he told me that he is a registered democrat. He did not used to be, but Jesus convinced him, when he drove all the republican money changers out of the temple. As for the Muslims, he says that he has no problem with them at all, because he is their god, too. Same with the Jews. He does think that the LDS is somewhat pretentious, with all their Joseph Smith nonsense, and that the Pope should come down off his high horse and practice being more humble; not to mention the fact that a little less gold ornamentation, and more sandals and plain robes would not be a bad idea.
Wrong. God isn't the God of Muslims. Go ahead and show me.

Dems to strike 'so help me God' from oath taken in front of key House committee, draft shows

A key committee in the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives is moving to eliminate the words "so help you God" from the oath administered to witnesses testifying before the panel, as part of a new rules package expected to be approved this week, according to a draft obtained exclusively by Fox News.

The draft shows that the House Committee on Natural Resources would ask witnesses to recite only: "Do you solemnly swear or affirm, under penalty of law, that the testimony that you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

The rules proposal places the words "So help you God" in red brackets, indicating they are slated to be cut. Other rules changes relate to expanding the committee's authority over natural gas in Alaska and fossil-fuel resources.

While many federal oaths include the phrase "So help me God," some -- most notably the presidential oath of office -- do not.

The full committee is set to vote on the new language this week, and the rules would take effect immediately if adopted. Other committees were still in the process of finalizing their rules on Monday.

FULL STORY AT THE LINK PROVIDED

Fine with me.

God Club crap is for the weak and/or the ignorant and/or the desperate...no exceptions.

The faster all that God crap is removed from government...the better.

I was born a Christian...than I grew up and smartened up.

The only restriction was that religious people were not welcome in the Communist party
That explains it all.

There were also to be no public displays of Christianity -- the ultimate goal of the tard posters here

God is the God of Shit.

If he is not...I dare him to strike me dead right now.

NOTE: I am still here. And since he is 'all knowing' he MUST have heard me and since I am still here...he must have agreed with me.

God is the God of Shit.

Last edited:
That explains it all.

God is the God of Shit.

NOTE: I am still here. And since he is 'all knowing' he MUST have heard me and since I am still here...me must have agreed with me.

God is the God of Shit.
God is the God of mercy and grace. That's why you're still here. Idiot.

That explains it all.

Ok. The Muslims consider Abraham as the center of the beginning of their religion.

That was easy.

That explains it all.

Ok. The Muslims consider Abraham as the center of the beginning of their religion.

That was easy.
Yep, but they're wrong. Abraham is their father physically, that's all. If Abraham was their father spiritually, they'd be either Jews or Christians.

That explains it all.

That was easy.
Yep, but they're wrong. Abraham is their father physically, that's all. If Abraham was their father spiritually, they'd be either Jews or Christians.

...and yet, Muslims vastly outnumber Christians. Imagine that....

That explains it all.

God is the God of Shit.

NOTE: I am still here. And since he is 'all knowing' he MUST have heard me and since I am still here...he must have agreed with me.

God is the God of Shit.

Disgusting. It really doesn't get lower than that.

That explains it all.

That was easy.

The road is wide that leads to destruction. It's wide because it needs to accommodate the many that walk it. The way to God is narrow because few enter in.

That explains it all.

That was easy.

I believe that to be true.

Dems to strike 'so help me God' from oath taken in front of key House committee, draft shows

A key committee in the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives is moving to eliminate the words "so help you God" from the oath administered to witnesses testifying before the panel, as part of a new rules package expected to be approved this week, according to a draft obtained exclusively by Fox News.

The draft shows that the House Committee on Natural Resources would ask witnesses to recite only: "Do you solemnly swear or affirm, under penalty of law, that the testimony that you are about to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

The rules proposal places the words "So help you God" in red brackets, indicating they are slated to be cut. Other rules changes relate to expanding the committee's authority over natural gas in Alaska and fossil-fuel resources.

While many federal oaths include the phrase "So help me God," some -- most notably the presidential oath of office -- do not.

The full committee is set to vote on the new language this week, and the rules would take effect immediately if adopted. Other committees were still in the process of finalizing their rules on Monday.

Only theocrats want to FORCE people to say an oath to their so-called god.
Forced to say what the founders believed in?

That's just so much TDS snake snot you're spewing so prolifically, sweetie.

You cannot kill what does not exist. And no Christian can proof that God exists...or ever did exist.

It is the height of stupidity/silliness to swear an oath to something with ZERO scientific proof that it has EVER existed. You might as well swear an oath to Klingons.

I say dump ALL references to God in ALL government literature.

That explains it all.

That was easy.

You know what would be funny? 60 million american males converting to Muslim. You won't mind that! A few hundred pulse clubs would be the start1

Only theocrats want to FORCE people to say an oath to their so-called god.
Forced to say what the founders believed in?

That's just so much TDS snake snot you're spewing so prolifically, sweetie.

The founders believed that black people were less than human.

The founders believed it was just and right to own another human being.

The founders believed that women were peppery and not worthy of voting.

But then again you probably agree with all those things...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That was easy.

You know what would be funny? 60 million american males converting to Muslim. You won't mind that! A few hundred pulse clubs would be the start1

It makes no difference to me whether you fear Muslims so much that it makes you wet your pants, or have panic attacks over Jews moving in to your neighborhood. Like most of the Right, you simply are not happy unless you have some group or another that terrifies you.

Forum List

Back