GOFUNDME Wall is going up!!!

So the wall is there to see but the libbies won’t believe their eyes so divert to whether, or not, some poster is a wealthy landowner and then declare victory because they “baited” him.
That’s how they roll(only ultimately and quite soon actually-they get rolled)

Yes, the fence is there to see. There is about a mile of fencing on some dudes private property.

Yea! only 1953 miles to go!
Thank you for raising your hand as a member of “No Wall is there” contingent. Baghdad Bob like. Self identification is the most glorious victory.

I just admitted to a mile of fencing being built, what more do you want?

If it makes you happy to call it a wall, then by all means be happy and call it a wall.

You're playing stupid bud...you have to learn to connect the dots... BlackFlag is a Lefty always advocating for higher taxes and free shit. Figure it out.

and you are a racist fuck that spends their Saturday morning starting a half a dozen racist threads on an internet forum...to be what you say you are, you would have to rent to brown and black people...and you are far too big of a racist for that.

I have a blast here exposing you for the backwards fool you are.

haha...FUCK NO, I won't rent to wetbacks...why do you think I hate the filthy fucks.They are the reason I unloaded my inventory in the Inland Empire...they're disgusting roaches.
I do have a number of long time black residents and a shit ton of Asian residents...they're all awesome.

This is how we know you are lying.

You hate blacks as much as you hate brown people. In fact you make more racist post about black people than brown people.

You just outed yourself as a liar.

haha...I stereotype and generalize just like any intelligent human should...weird that it bothers you like it does.
Me telling you that I employ a few Hispanics or that I rent to some black folks is no fun...I like to make you piss yourself...not smile.

So the wall is there to see but the libbies won’t believe their eyes so divert to whether, or not, some poster is a wealthy landowner and then declare victory because they “baited” him.

Yes, the fence is there to see. There is about a mile of fencing on some dudes private property.

Thank you for raising your hand as a member of “No Wall is there” contingent. Baghdad Bob like. Self identification is the most glorious victory.

If it makes you happy to call it a wall, then by all means be happy and call it a wall.
I call it what it factually is versus what my wishes would have it to be.

haha...I stereotype and generalize just like any intelligent human should...weird that it bothers you like it does.
Me telling you that I employ a few Hispanics or that I rent to some black folks is no fun...I like to make you piss yourself...not smile.

I am bothered by racism, it is a vile thing. You can tell me whatever you like, it is all bullshit. That is the great thing about the internet, you can be whatever you want to be.

This is how I assume you spend your days..

1*0v6RSAj2pa7V6SL6EiT6eQ.jpeg

So you call it a fence? Great. Glad we can agree on that.

You're playing stupid bud...you have to learn to connect the dots... BlackFlag is a Lefty always advocating for higher taxes and free shit. Figure it out.

and you are a racist fuck that spends their Saturday morning starting a half a dozen racist threads on an internet forum...to be what you say you are, you would have to rent to brown and black people...and you are far too big of a racist for that.

haha...FUCK NO, I won't rent to wetbacks...why do you think I hate the filthy fucks.They are the reason I unloaded my inventory in the Inland Empire...they're disgusting roaches.
I do have a number of long time black residents and a shit ton of Asian residents...they're all awesome.

You hate blacks as much as you hate brown people. In fact you make more racist post about black people than brown people.

Generalities generally apply because they have a general documented past of being correct and accurate.

No I call it what it factually, actually is-a Wall, a barrier to slow the illegal invasion that you are in love with.

Generalities generally apply because they have a general documented past of being correct and accurate.

Yep...correct and accurate.

all Polish people are stupid.

All blondes are ditsy

All black people eat watermelon and fried chicken

All salesman lie

Yep..all correct and accurate. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

No I call it what it factually, actually is-a Wall, a barrier to slow the illegal invasion that you are in love with.

I am very much against illegal immigration. That is why I want actions taken that will actually do something to deter it.

I am bothered by racism, it is a vile thing. You can tell me whatever you like, it is all bullshit. That is the great thing about the internet, you can be whatever you want to be.

Cool, pride yourself on your ignorance all you want...that's awesome.
But you really have to stop thinking that I give two fucks about what a twisted fool named Gator in cyberspace thinks of me personally.
I simply enjoy knowing I have you on the brink of needing a straightjacket.or a padded room.

Cool, pride yourself on your ignorance all you want...that's awesome.
But you really have to stop thinking that I give two fucks about what a twisted fool named Gator in cyberspace thinks of me personally.
I simply enjoy knowing I have you on the brink of needing a straightjacket.or a padded room.

Of course you care, if you didn't you would not bother responding.

All blondes are ditsy

All salesman lie

Hahaha...pure ignorance.
You refuse to make simple distinctions.
Acknowledging that 'some' have a greater propensity for things is scary for you isn't it? You wish those pesky facts and statistics would stay hidden don't you? That's fucking weird and actually quite normal for you weak minded, programmed fools.

All blondes are ditsy

All salesman lie

Hahaha...pure ignorance.
Acknowledging that 'some' have a greater propensity for things is scary for you isn't it? You wish those pesky facts and statistics would stay hidden don't you? That's fucking weird and actually quite normal for you weak minded, programmed fools.

You are the one that ignores the facts and statistics. A black man or a brown man in the same economic class as you has no more propensity for wrong doing than you do...maybe even less,

All blondes are ditsy

All salesman lie

Hahaha...pure ignorance.

You are the one that ignores the facts and statistics. A black man or a brown man in the same economic class as you has no more propensity for wrong doing than you do...maybe even less,

hahaha...WTF...how do you even come up with this crazy shit?
You've written your own algorithms huh?

All blondes are ditsy

All salesman lie

Hahaha...pure ignorance.

No, I have studied the actual topic. Something you would never actually think to do.

economic class if a far great predictor of future crime than skin color.

which to anyone that is not a racist makes perfect sense.

All blondes are ditsy

All salesman lie

Hahaha...pure ignorance.

No, I have studied the actual topic. Something you would never actually think to do.

economic class if a far great predictor of future crime than skin color.

which to anyone that is not a racist makes perfect sense.

That's been the spin and excuse for years...nothing revolutionary here.
You've told blacks they don't have a chance to succeed and that law enforcement and whitey hate them for years...How's that working out for you? Have you inspired them to prove you wrong with that $22T?
LefTard Logic:
Gator says: "If you grow up in the hood, don't even try...you have to be a piece of shit."

Walls don’t work.

How many illegals is Pelosi putting up at her place?

The lack of border security is only about votes....If the illegals happened to vote Republican, it would be closed as hell.

Forum List

Back