GOFUNDME Wall is going up!!!

Yeah I heard the cripple got a mile built. Carry on. Just don’t waste my tax dollars on your arts and crafts projects.

Haha...NOBODY here believes you pay income taxes bud. Sorry

just like NOBODY here believes you are a multimillionaire land owner.

Like I’ve said before bud...you lowlifes can’t allow yourselves to believe people are successful...you insist on believing everyone leads the shitty life you do. You feel better about that...I know your type.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

Thanks! I knew that would get you to call yourself out. Y

ou were the lowlife that does not believe people are successful just a couple of post up, and now you call out people doing what you did.

I can smell the hypocrisy from halfway across the country.

you are so easy to bait! :290968001256257790-final:

You’re not making sense to anybody but yourself bud...try again without the mumbo-jumbo.

Yeah I heard the cripple got a mile built. Carry on. Just don’t waste my tax dollars on your arts and crafts projects.
Shows us your true feeling for our Veterans.
The true feelings for our veterans is we get the shaft while a single refugee gets more benefits and economic support than several veterans combined....

Ain't that the truth...so what the heck, let in more illegals.

So the wall is there to see but the libbies won’t believe their eyes so divert to whether, or not, some poster is a wealthy landowner and then declare victory because they “baited” him.
That’s how they roll(only ultimately and quite soon actually-they get rolled)

The true feelings for our veterans is we get the shaft while a single refugee gets more benefits and economic support than several veterans combined....

No, but until Congress changes laws it will not stop no matter who is president, no matter how many walls are erected.

No, but until Congress changes laws it will not stop no matter who is president, no matter how many walls are erected.

Sigh, not this again. No one is expecting a wall to stop all illegal immigration. Personally I'd be content with cutting it by 50-70%. As far as changing the laws, some of us know how that'll work....allow everyone in so there won't be anymore illegals.

Like I’ve said before bud...you lowlifes can’t allow yourselves to believe people are successful...you insist on believing everyone leads the shitty life you do. You feel better about that...I know your type.

ou were the lowlife that does not believe people are successful just a couple of post up, and now you call out people doing what you did.

You’re not making sense to anybody but yourself bud...try again without the mumbo-jumbo.

you accuse people of not being successful and then when someone does it to you it is because they can’t allow yourselves to believe people are successful...which of course is the very same reason you make such accusations yourself.

So the wall is there to see but the libbies won’t believe their eyes so divert to whether, or not, some poster is a wealthy landowner and then declare victory because they “baited” him.

Yes, the fence is there to see. There is about a mile of fencing on some dudes private property.

Yea! only 1953 miles to go!

you accuse people of not being successful and then when someone does it to you it is because they can’t allow yourselves to believe people are successful...which of course is the very same reason you make such accusations yourself.

You're playing stupid bud...you have to learn to connect the dots... BlackFlag is a Lefty always advocating for higher taxes and free shit. Figure it out.

Hey...if people want to throw their money/time away on a semi-useless fence (it ain't no wall) that apparently can be easily sawed through...knock yourselves out.

DwjnalDWwAA2oKM.jpg

Steel slat wall prototype sawed through in DHS test, report says

Shit are Trumpbots gullible.

Meanwhile, NO ONE is calling for the easiest way to stop illegal immigrants coming over - massive fines/jail sentences for Americans who hire them

But no...Trump and his 'bots have no even mentioned this way to help curb them - because they know LOTS of Trumpbots profit off of this cheap labor. So they don't really want to solve the problem - they just say they do.

Liars and hypocrites.

You're playing stupid bud...you have to learn to connect the dots... BlackFlag is a Lefty always advocating for higher taxes and free shit. Figure it out.

and you are a racist fuck that spends their Saturday morning starting a half a dozen racist threads on an internet forum...to be what you say you are, you would have to rent to brown and black people...and you are far too big of a racist for that.

Hey...if people want to throw their money/time away on a semi-useless fence (it ain't no wall) that apparently can be easily sawed through...knock yourselves out.

DwjnalDWwAA2oKM.jpg

Meanwhile, NO ONE is calling for the easiest way to stop illegal immigrants coming over - massive fines/jail sentences for Americans who hire them

But no...Trump and his 'bots have no even mentioned this way to help curb them - because they know LOTS of Trumpbots profit off of this cheap labor. So they don't really want to solve the problem - they just say they do.

Traitors.

LefTard Logic:
"A 30' tall concrete wall can be tunneled under, a steel slat wall can be cut through, a fence can be climbed over therefore we don't need a barrier. Meanwhile, we won't support removing all incentives for wetbacks, we want iCE abolished, citizenship for DACA kids, a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals....but, but, but...we don't want an open border."

CBP spokesman Ralph DeSio told KPBS that the wall prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible." He said the idea was to "impede or deny efforts to scale, breach, or dig under such a barrier, giving agents time to respond."

It also appears there is no rebar in the prototype you show, that this wall has, as well as sensors.
It is also encased in 6 foot deep concrete with rebar.

DwjnalDWwAA2oKM.jpg

Liars and hypocrites.

and you are a racist fuck that spends their Saturday morning starting a half a dozen racist threads on an internet forum...to be what you say you are, you would have to rent to brown and black people...and you are far too big of a racist for that.

I have a blast here exposing you for the backwards fool you are.

haha...FUCK NO, I won't rent to wetbacks...why do you think I hate the filthy fucks.They are the reason I unloaded my inventory in the Inland Empire...they're disgusting roaches.
I do have a number of long time black residents and a shit ton of Asian residents...they're all awesome.

I have a blast here exposing you for the backwards fool you are.

haha...FUCK NO, I won't rent to wetbacks...why do you think I hate the filthy fucks.They are the reason I unloaded my inventory in the Inland Empire...they're disgusting roaches.
I do have a number of long time black residents and a shit ton of Asian residents...they're all awesome.

This is how we know you are lying.

You hate blacks as much as you hate brown people. In fact you make more racist post about black people than brown people.

You just outed yourself as a liar.

Yes, the fence is there to see. There is about a mile of fencing on some dudes private property.

Yea! only 1953 miles to go!
Thank you for raising your hand as a member of “No Wall is there” contingent. Baghdad Bob like. Self identification is the most glorious victory.

Forum List

Back