GOFUNDME Wall is going up!!!

Actually Bear, I started volunteering with "No More Deaths" before trump started his xenophobia rants.

Then why do you let posters like
g5000 continue to post nonsense?

Ok, Bear, you are babbling incoherently. Try again, when you sober up.

sober or not, he's too stupid to understand how a tariff works ....

No your too fucking stupid, tell us how does prices rise on American goods if tariffs are on Chinese goods?

How many American goods does Walmart sell?
Quite a few.

And wait, you just admitted the wall works

Actually Bear, I started volunteering with "No More Deaths" before trump started his xenophobia rants.

Then why do you let posters like
g5000 continue to post nonsense?

No your too fucking stupid, tell us how does prices rise on American goods if tariffs are on Chinese goods?

we have already been over that dumbfuck.

You tell me I rarely go there.

Poor people shop at Walmart, and the Orange clown just taxed them another 5% of virtually everything they buy.
Only idiots would say that. Every economic class shops at Walmart.
Sure your not Strzok? Though, even with his idiotic comment, he was admitting he also shops at Walmart.

Poor people shop at Walmart, and the Orange clown just taxed them another 5% of virtually everything they buy.
Sure your not Strzok? Though, even with his idiotic comment, he was admitting he also shops at Walmart.

OK, in your alternative universe, the rich shop Walmart, and the poor shop Safeway, even though a can of chili cost $.99 at the former, and $1.89 at the later. Either way, the people whose disposable income is $20,000 per year have just been taxed about 3% more, and the people whose disposable income is $100,000 who buy only an avocado and a bottle of tequila from Mexico, have only been taxed maybe 1% It is a regressive tax, that hits the poor the hardest, whereas income tax, which is a progressive tax, has been reduced by Trump and the GOP. Meantime, the GOP keeps wondering why the urban poor always vote Democratic Party.

OK, in your alternative universe, the rich shop Walmart, and the poor shop Safeway, even though a can of chili cost $.99 at the former, and $1.89 at the later. Either way, the people whose disposable income is $20,000 per year have just been taxed about 3% more, and the people whose disposable income is $100,000 who buy only an avocado and a bottle of tequila from Mexico, have only been taxed maybe 1% It is a regressive tax, that hits the poor the hardest, whereas income tax, which is a progressive tax, has been reduced by Trump and the GOP. Meantime, the GOP keeps wondering why the urban poor always vote Democratic Party.

You wrote all that to talk about food?

We are going talking Chinese dumping of manufacturing goods

What do they care the minority's are using fucking food stamps

Don't buy Mexican food?

Start a garden?

You wrote all that to talk about food?

We are going talking Chinese dumping of manufacturing goods

..and you are doing such a good job, that the Chinese are frozen in terror, and have not done anything other than drive Midwest farmers to the brink of bankruptcy.

Don't buy Mexican food?

Start a garden?

Not even worthy of a serious response.

Did you make any comments when Obamacare was enacted? Also your politicians have passed a lot of hidden and side taxes that add up. That tariff will be uneven if it raises prices at all. And the tariff is designed to attempt to bring some manufacturing back here.

Don't buy Mexican food?

Start a garden?

you might as well be trying to teach a fish how to climb trees ....

Don't buy Mexican food?

Start a garden?

you might as well be trying to teach a fish how to climb trees ....

So they don't use food stamps?

They can't stop buying Mexican food?

They can't start a garden?

Did you make any comments when Obamacare was enacted? Also your politicians have passed a lot of hidden and side taxes that add up. That tariff will be uneven if it raises prices at all. And the tariff is designed to attempt to bring some manufacturing back here.

As a matter of fact, being the retired VP of an HMO, with health insurance being my entire career, I commented quite strongly in favor of ACA, because I was an underwriter, and it had been my job for 50 years to tell people that they were uninsurable at ANY price.

Forum List

Back