GOFUNDME Wall is going up!!!

Trump’s ‘wall’ is about fear, bigotry, and hate – having nothing to do with ‘securing’ the border.

Kolfage has no intention of building a complete wall and he says as much

"The government should be doing it but it is not getting done. And we're not trying to build entire Southern border wall. This is a protest wall."

23 million, a mile of wall and no intention of completing anything.

"The government should be doing it but it is not getting done. And we're not trying to build entire Southern border wall. This is a protest wall."

they raised 20 million - refunded about half of that - at 6-7 million per half mile they should be about broke.

typical broke ass RW's ...........

Trump’strump
wall’ is about fear, bigotry, and hate – having nothing to do with ‘securing’ the border.
He is serving the country who elected him as is his duty. He has ZERO responsibilities to assist illegal invaders. Try speaking with factual words rather than emotive fantasy.

Yeah I heard the cripple got a mile built. Carry on. Just don’t waste my tax dollars on your arts and crafts projects.
Shows us your true feeling for our Veterans.
The true feelings for our veterans is we get the shaft while a single refugee gets more benefits and economic support than several veterans combined....

Winner! Who is responsible for that?

As you can see, BlackFlag could care less
bodecea could care less, also.

Yeah I heard the cripple got a mile built. Carry on. Just don’t waste my tax dollars on your arts and crafts projects.
The true feelings for our veterans is we get the shaft while a single refugee gets more benefits and economic support than several veterans combined....

Considering it began during Reagan whom do you think is responsible?

bodecea could care less, also.

^deep thoughts.

Haha...NOBODY here believes you pay income taxes bud. Sorry
Neither does Amazon and your point is?

Corporations aren’t supposed to pay taxes...Jeff Bezos and the investors do. Most of us learned this shit by ninth grade.
Corporations need to pay taxes there is no reason to exempt them since they are considered an individual....

They aren’t exempt...seek enlightenment...try this little website.
www.google.com
Once you get through double fucking yourself get back to me and we'll talk until then play mental circle jerk alone.

Haha...NOBODY here believes you pay income taxes bud. Sorry
Neither does Amazon and your point is?

Corporations aren’t supposed to pay taxes...Jeff Bezos and the investors do. Most of us learned this shit by ninth grade.
Corporations need to pay taxes there is no reason to exempt them since they are considered an individual....

They aren’t exempt...seek enlightenment...try this little website.
www.google.com
Once you get through double fucking yourself get back to me and we'll talk until then play mental circle jerk alone.
hey,,,didnt Pink Floyd produce a song about building a wall?

So you don't know Illegals are dying by having to walk around the walls?

Not in El Paso. But here in AZ, I have volunteered for "No More Deaths", and left water and food in the desert. And you?

So what's your point you post a assnine post but knew the truth?

I don't have the foggiest notion of what you are trying to say.

Yeah I caught you admitting the wall works, that's why u have to play dumbo on us now.

K?

And what does that do to you admitting they are dying having to walk around?

Oops...

Now you back peddeling

Not in El Paso. But here in AZ, I have volunteered for "No More Deaths", and left water and food in the desert. And you?

And wait, you just admitted the wall works

Actually Bear, I started volunteering with "No More Deaths" before trump started his xenophobia rants.

Then why do you let posters like
g5000 continue to post nonsense?

Ok, Bear, you are babbling incoherently. Try again, when you sober up.

sober or not, he's too stupid to understand how a tariff works ....

No your too fucking stupid, tell us how does prices rise on American goods if tariffs are on Chinese goods?

No, they have raised 23 million. That figure is after what was refunded.

they raised 20 million - refunded about half of that - at 6-7 million per half mile they should be about broke.

typical broke ass RW's ...........

And wait, you just admitted the wall works

Actually Bear, I started volunteering with "No More Deaths" before trump started his xenophobia rants.

No your too fucking stupid, tell us how does prices rise on American goods if tariffs are on Chinese goods?

How many American goods does Walmart sell?

You tell me I rarely go there.

So what's your point you post a assnine post but knew the truth?

I don't have the foggiest notion of what you are trying to say.

Yeah I caught you admitting the wall works, that's why u have to play dumbo on us now.

K?

And what does that do to you admitting they are dying having to walk around?

Oops...

Now you back peddeling

Sorry, I didn't realize that you were seriously suggesting that immigrants are dying walking a half mile around the wall, one direction, or the other. Ok, I will guess that 15 immigrants die walking half a mile around a wall per month.

You tell me I rarely go there.

Poor people shop at Walmart, and the Orange clown just taxed them another 5% of virtually everything they buy.

Forum List

Back