Going forward will presidents have to win on records again?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I believe they will…I believe this Biden administration has taught the American electorate a very valuable lesson. I believe Biden has done the GOP a huge favor that may last decades.
Your thoughts?

I believe they will…I believe this Biden administration has taught the American electorate a very valuable lesson. I believe Biden has done the GOP a huge favor that may last decades.
Your thoughts?
It won't last decades because there are too many Republicans who are also full of shit to make it possible.

But leftists will get a beating in the midterm elections.

Right wingers aren't interested in records. They want someone who will insult and degrade the same people that they like to insult and degrade. The more arrogant the better.

Right wingers aren't interested in records. They want someone who will insult and degrade the same people that they like to insult and degrade. The more arrogant the better.
The right wingers I know simply seek prosperity within a moral, likeminded, safe ambitious society….you know, old America type shit.
What does left wingers seek?

The right wingers I know simply seek prosperity within a moral, likeminded, safe ambitious society….you know, old America type shit.
What does left wingers seek?
Either your morals are all out of shape or you just forgot that part when you gave your party to trump.

Your thoughts?

Maybe I'm having an off day again but I'm not sure what your asking or what you mean win on record.

Why bother? You didn't.

Neither did you. You didn't address the topic at hand or discussed anything. You came in here and dropped a closed ended half assed insult and left.

Your thoughts?

Like the record for less jobs in the country at the end of their term than that start?

That sort of record?

Right wing and left wing party loyalist will still vote for the party they're loyal to. Regardless of what their parties elected official do or say.

Anyone got a problem with that? The R & D party leadership doesn't care.

Like the record for less jobs in the country at the end of their term than that start?

That sort of record?
What did you think would happen if fucked in the head Lib mayors and governors locked you down, set that pesky constitution aside and forbid you from providing for your family and pursuing life, liberty and happiness?
Sane people not suffering from extreme TDS know that Dems own that crash….you don’t? Why am I not surprised Lib?

Your thoughts?
First I love your flag, god bless American heritage.. that’s all I have to say

What did you think would happen if fucked in the head Lib mayors and governors locked you down, set that pesky constitution aside and forbid you from providing for your family and pursuing life, liberty and happiness?
Sane people not suffering from extreme TDS know that Dems own that crash….you don’t? Why am I not surprised Lib?

Oh, so we are not allowed to count 2020 into his record.

Got it, thanks.

Using this wonderful logic the Atlanta Falcons should be the Super Bowl LI champs since they had the most points at the end of the 3rd quarter!

Your thoughts?

Fuck I don't know. Obama won a second term despite great under-performance following a deep recession. What was Trump's record again? He tweeted, and brought covid onto us (cough!). His tangible performance outstanding.

But then the 2020 selection wasn't an election, I take nothing for granted anymore.

Forum List

Back