Going to Jail

Let the man eat his breakfast sandwich in peace. Such petty bullshit.

"When sandwiches are outlawed, only outlaws will have sandwiches."

jack-in-the-box-outlawburgers.jpg

Both of those are bit much for me. I am a less is more type of chap.

I don't know of any restaurant that has a sandwich that comes to you that looks like the pic in an menu or ad. You need not worry, you will get less. :71:

However, I agree. On the rare occasion I go to a FF place, my order total always goes off the dollar menu too.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Let the man eat his breakfast sandwich in peace. Such petty bullshit.

He was probably chomping and smacking his chops disrupting everyone elses peace. Annoying...

Yeah, people that eat loudly are gross.
Cop should have said he was arrested for smacking his lips while eating

Cop should have found something more pressing to address. I know it’s illegal in my city to eat or drink on the subway and it’s platform, but nobody really follows this ordinance or gives a crap when other simply ignore it.

Give me an example of when it is illegal to eat. . . with a link, please.

Some states it's illegal to eat in your car. I forget which ones, though.

Some states are make stupid laws.

My state recently passed a law that you can't have your car running while you are not in it.

Well, it is one of the coldest states in the Union, and EVERYBODY warms their car up in their drive in the winter. Everyone knows it is a power grab by the state to make more revenue, so we all just ignore that law. It is just a matter of time before it goes to the State Supreme Court. :71:

Louisiana has a law, as written, "theft of an alligator."

And yes, it can be a felony punishable up to 10 years in prison.

2011 Louisiana Laws :: Revised Statutes :: TITLE 14 — Criminal law :: RS 14:67.13 — Theft of an alligator

Imagine being such a garbage state, so desperate for revenue to pay for all the social welfare bullshit you've saddled yourselves with, that you are arresting & fining people for EATING A FUCKING SANDWICH in a public space.

And the left fervently defends that shit hole.

It is not the transit officer's fault. It is against the law to eat at a bart station. It is against the law to eat at a bart platform or on a bart train. There are signs up everywhere. When the guy says he's done nothing wrong he's lying. He's knowingly lying. He doesn't like the law and does not think that law should apply to him. He's black. He's entitled to break the law.

Or just go to Sacramento and get the law changed. After all. Someone didn't like garbage all over the stations and trains. They didn't like it so much they got a law passed.

"For EATING. It's ILLEGAL".
I sware, they're begging for a real revolution

candycorn tell us again how we're jealous of California

If the gentleman had crapped on the BART platform instead of eating on it, the San Francisco police would have given him a medal instead of a citation.

The law is to keep people from eating on the trains and leaving food everywhere.

Good point. If the man wanted to eat during his commute, he should have drove to work. No one cares what you do in your own car.

In a decent society the crowd would have just beaten the busy body nearly to death and been done with it.

in most other topics conservatives would claim that "the police are CONSERVATIVES! they are TRUMP SUPPORTERS! they are ON OUR SIDE!"

so I'm guessing these police that are pissing off conservatives are also conservatives.

in most other topics conservatives would claim that "the police are CONSERVATIVES! they are TRUMP SUPPORTERS! they are ON OUR SIDE!"

so I'm guessing these police that are pissing off conservatives are also conservatives.

The problem is not the Police - its the faggot that notifies the Police.

Forum List

Back