Going to Jail

"For EATING. It's ILLEGAL".
I sware, they're begging for a real revolution

candycorn tell us again how we're jealous of California

this isn’t an example of the envy you guys have for Cali.

this is an example of the unhealthy obsession you guys have with Cali.

anything else?

were is cali?.....

If the damn fault would just do it's job -

In the sea.

dont hold your breath.....well maybe you should....

In Potland, Or., on Max, you can drink out of a bottle with a bag covering the bottle and you can vape marijuana, however you can't eat, drink pop or vape tobacco products on Max.

in most other topics conservatives would claim that "the police are CONSERVATIVES! they are TRUMP SUPPORTERS! they are ON OUR SIDE!"

so I'm guessing these police that are pissing off conservatives are also conservatives.

The problem is not the Police - its the faggot that notifies the Police.

That brings up a good question. Who snitched on the guy eating on the platform?

Of course its a homosexual, this is in San Francisco, which is majority LGBTQ+. But the real question is why was this police officer forced off of his stool at Dunkin Donuts to respond to this call

Raising awareness of idiotic laws is the first step in getting them changed, silly.

Until they are changed, expect to get punished for breaking the law.

I suppose. But there are a lot of laws that aren't customarily enforced. The eater here testified to the police officer that he did the same thing every day at the same time without consequence.

I suppose. But there are a lot of laws that aren't customarily enforced. The eater here testified to the police officer that he did the same thing every day at the same time without consequence.

That simply suggests that other LEOs are not doing their job properly. Of course, making a huge deal out of it doesn’t generally help the situation.

in most other topics conservatives would claim that "the police are CONSERVATIVES! they are TRUMP SUPPORTERS! they are ON OUR SIDE!"

so I'm guessing these police that are pissing off conservatives are also conservatives.

Of course its a homosexual, this is in San Francisco, which is majority LGBTQ+. But the real question is why was this police officer forced off of his stool at Dunkin Donuts to respond to this call

"But the real question is why was this police officer forced off of his stool at Dunkin Donuts to respond to this call"

I'll fix your question for you....

why was the CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN police office...

"But the real question is why was this police officer forced off of his stool at Dunkin Donuts to respond to this call"

I'll fix your question for you....

why was the CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN police office...

There is nothing here to suggest the religious beliefs or political ideology of this cop.

After seeing a ton of posts that SF is a dirty place that is falling apart, now you're whining that the people of SF want to clean the place up and keep it that way.

You only posted part of the story. It's legal to eat in the not paid areas of the station but not in the paid parts. That's an effort to keep things clean.

The law has been in place since 1972. This isn't the first or only person who has been asked to not eat in the paid area of the station.

So if you don't want to show everyone what a hypocrite you are, I think you should stop screaming about how dirty SF is. Since you have such a big problem with them keeping the place clean.

BART Police reminder: where it's okay to drink and eat on BART | bart.gov

"According to both state law and BART policy, passengers can drink and eat all they want in the 'Free Area,' which we define as the portion of the station that's outside the fare gates where you don't need a ticket," BART Police Chief Gary Gee said. "But BART Police Officers will ticket riders who eat or drink in the 'Paid Area,' which we define as the places where you need a ticket such as inside the fare gates of a station, on platforms or on any train. State law sets the fine as high as $250 and up to 48 hours of community service for this infraction."

No one snitched. You are under the mistaken impression that the officer was a city officer who was just patrolling city streets a minute ago. No. This was a transit authority officer whose job it is to patrol bart stations and enforce transit authority laws. They saw a man breaking the law and acted appropriately.

This is stupid. Sometimes eating is illegal for a good reason.
Give me an example of when it is illegal to eat. . . with a link, please.

Hannibal Lecter.

upload_2019-11-12_13-45-52.jpeg

After seeing a ton of posts that SF is a dirty place that is falling apart, now you're whining that the people of SF want to clean the place up and keep it that way.

You only posted part of the story. It's legal to eat in the not paid areas of the station but not in the paid parts. That's an effort to keep things clean.

The law has been in place since 1972. This isn't the first or only person who has been asked to not eat in the paid area of the station.

So if you don't want to show everyone what a hypocrite you are, I think you should stop screaming about how dirty SF is. Since you have such a big problem with them keeping the place clean.

BART Police reminder: where it's okay to drink and eat on BART | bart.gov

"According to both state law and BART policy, passengers can drink and eat all they want in the 'Free Area,' which we define as the portion of the station that's outside the fare gates where you don't need a ticket," BART Police Chief Gary Gee said. "But BART Police Officers will ticket riders who eat or drink in the 'Paid Area,' which we define as the places where you need a ticket such as inside the fare gates of a station, on platforms or on any train. State law sets the fine as high as $250 and up to 48 hours of community service for this infraction."

Personally, I dont shit or piss in public, and I rarely eat anything in public. Anytime I have I clean up after myself
.the guy was eating a SANDWICH! You generally EAT AN ENTIRE SANDWICH. It didnt even have a wrapper to throw on the ground to pollute pristine SF.

Maybe cops can actually enforce laws USING A LITTLE COMMON SENSE!

Forum List

Back