Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!

Yup, he's going to make Obama look like a real sit-at-home.

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)
Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."""

Lying POS:

View attachment 121418

So allowing our president to golf away all our tax dollars and strip funds for the children, for the poor, disabled, and elderly -that makes us "big girls"?
How very, very, very, very, extremely, blatantly Un-American of you. Your mother/aunt must be proud.

It's funny that we've come to the point where we butch and complain about someone needing help from being hungry with tax payer dollars and now people are full on defending a rich guy using our money to vacation.

Last edited:
"Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!"

I love the sound / smell of desperate, whiny, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes ranting, wailing, and gnashing teeth in the morning....

upload_2017-4-12_8-52-0.jpeg

"Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!"

As my predecessor once said, "Elections Have
Consequences - I won!" Get over it.

upload_2017-4-12_8-54-55.jpeg

"Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!" I love the sound / smell of desperate, whiny, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes ranting, wailing, and gnashing teeth in the morning.
Well. when you catch their hero in a lies about not hitting the golf course and saving the country money, they're going to lash out. My favorite excuse is "but he's doing business on the course". The Trump WH refuses to say who, beyond the occasional head of state, he's doing this "work" with, so how would they know he isn't just blowing smoke up their skirts? :laugh2:

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)
Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."""

Lying POS:

View attachment 121418

So allowing our president to golf away all our tax dollars and strip funds for the children, for the poor, disabled, and elderly -that makes us "big girls"?
How very, very, very, very, extremely, blatantly Un-American of you. Your mother/aunt must be proud.
/---- And you were silent while Obama golfed away on tax payer dollars? No fake outrage over that?
obama golfing.jpg

"Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!" I love the sound / smell of desperate, whiny, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes ranting, wailing, and gnashing teeth in the morning.
Well. when you catch their hero in a lies about not hitting the golf course and saving the country money, they're going to lash out. My favorite excuse is "but he's doing business on the course". The Trump WH refuses to say who, beyond the occasional head of state, he's doing this "work" with, so how would they know he isn't just blowing smoke up their skirts? :laugh2:

upload_2017-4-12_9-2-5.jpeg

The only reason Barry and the snowflakes are bitching about Trump potentially surpassing Barry's golfing record is because that happening would be JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF OBAMA'S LEGACY BEING WIPED AWAY.

upload_2017-4-12_9-5-22.jpeg

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

View attachment 121418

/---- And you were silent while Obama golfed away on tax payer dollars? No fake outrage over that? View attachment 121425

YES I was silent because he took the fewest vacation days in modern politics only rivaled by clinton, YOU FOOL!

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

View attachment 121418

/---- And you were silent while Obama golfed away on tax payer dollars? No fake outrage over that? View attachment 121425

YES I was silent because he took the fewest vacation days in modern politics only rivaled by clinton, YOU FOOL!

Donnie is about to pass obama's 8 year budget in 1 year, if you're not outraged, you're not being objective.

Remember how we kept hearing about Obama's expensive vacations? What kind of double talk are we going to hear once it becomes common knowledge that Trump is going to wipe out Obama's 8 year total in ONE?!?!

This seems like bullshit. It will probably be debunked soon, if it already hasn't been debunked already.
it seems like bullshit? he spends every weekend in Florida, and spends half a mill daily for melania to stay in NYC. HIs spending is outrageous.

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

View attachment 121418

/---- After 8 years of Obozo why are there any hungry children?

Remember how we kept hearing about Obama's expensive vacations? What kind of double talk are we going to hear once it becomes common knowledge that Trump is going to wipe out Obama's 8 year total in ONE?!?!

This seems like bullshit. It will probably be debunked soon, if it already hasn't been debunked already.
it seems like bullshit? he spends every weekend in Florida, and spends half a mill daily for melania to stay in NYC. HIs spending is outrageous.

Melania staying in NYC doesn't count for a vacation

Trump has done more good for this country in a few months than any president in their entire terms since Reagan. Let him enjoy himself. I'm fine with it.
....uh ...like what? As far as legislation (without EOs) he hasn't been able to effect any change. WAY behind what Obama had accomplished by this point.

You added a qualifier that is irrelevant.
even without the qualifier- the question stands.

Then you should actually pay attention to what's going on before you post a question like that. He's done quite a lot. Just off the top of my head here, he got us out of the two terrible trade deals, kicked the Keystone pipeline in gear, put excellent people in his cabinet, put a SCOTUS justice on the court, started building the wall, started deporting illegals, and there is more. He can play as much golf as he needs to. He still has a lot of work to do in the next 3-7 years.

Now golf was never my game but I was the party girl of Toronto. A Martha Stewart ROCKS if you will in Toronto at the time.

Trump playing his main game of golf at his excellent resorts is such a plus. I don't understand why anyone would be against this.

Trump should be too busy working for the American people to play golf
That's what he told us..... Does that mean.... donnie ... donnie, is a liar???

All 26 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

Being President is an important job

I can see how a community organizer like Obama would have nothing better to do than play golf. But a great negotiator like Trump should be spending his time making deals to help make America great again

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

View attachment 121418

Donnie is about to pass obama's 8 year budget in 1 year, if you're not outraged, you're not being objective.
/---- Keeping Hildabeast out of the White House and putting Gorsuch on the USSC makes his vacation time well deserved. Snicker

I just adore a Penthouse view...Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue

but it counts for 1 mill in taxpayers dollars EVERY OTHER DAY. It is unnecessary, excessive, and morally reprehensible to let disabled, kids, and elderly go without just because Melania doesn't feel like being first lady.

Trump has done more good for this country in a few months than any president in their entire terms since Reagan. Let him enjoy himself. I'm fine with it.
17862441_1396651070373621_6456417361378182778_n.jpg

Explain the difference between your somewhat skewed examples, if you are able.
You need an explanation as to why our president shouldn't be sending millions down the tube so he can golf while cutting lunch programs for kids and meals on wheels for elderly?? That requires an explanation? Missing one weekend trip to his "real white house" (maralargo) would pay the entire years budget for meals on wheels.

:bang3::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

No, what we need is an explanation to find out if you realize what a irrelevant and disconnected meme you posted. Did you post it because you just found it somewhere and you aren't really that smart, or do you actually realize how inaccurate it is but you just hope no one will notice?

Forum List

Back