Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!

This seems like bullshit. It will probably be debunked soon, if it already hasn't been debunked already.
it seems like bullshit? he spends every weekend in Florida, and spends half a mill daily for melania to stay in NYC. HIs spending is outrageous.

Melania staying in NYC doesn't count for a vacation
but it counts for 1 mill in taxpayers dollars EVERY OTHER DAY. It is unnecessary, excessive, and morally reprehensible to let disabled, kids, and elderly go without just because Melania doesn't feel like being first lady.

Who are you to determine it's unnecessary? It's a privet family decision. Deal with it.
Who am I to decide? I am the one footing the bill, no?

So think taxpayers should decide where the president's kid gets to go to school? Umm no. His family made a decision that melania would take care of her child in NY. You have no say in the matter regardless of you paying taxes.

it seems like bullshit? he spends every weekend in Florida, and spends half a mill daily for melania to stay in NYC. HIs spending is outrageous.

but it counts for 1 mill in taxpayers dollars EVERY OTHER DAY. It is unnecessary, excessive, and morally reprehensible to let disabled, kids, and elderly go without just because Melania doesn't feel like being first lady.

Who are you to determine it's unnecessary? It's a privet family decision. Deal with it.

So think taxpayers should decide where the president's kid gets to go to school? Umm no. His family made a decision that melania would take care of her child in NY. You have no say in the matter regardless of you paying taxes.
I think that Melania needs to accept her new role with grace. I think that they are not doing what is best for the country. I think that they could find proper education in DC with such unlimited financial resources.

i'm sure you will care far more than you did during the previous eight years I didn't care about Obama playing golf and I don't care about Trump playing golf. Who plays how much golf is not in the top 100 things that concern me.
It's not just the golf, but the inflated amounts reported for Obama's travel, which Trump is apparently going to eclipse in his first year.
Sorry this whole it's big deal when the guy with R next to his name does it but not when the guy with the D next to his name does it stuff no longer interest me.

It's a big deal when the guys with the R in front of their name makes a big deal of the guy with the D in front of them doing the same thing. Obama was a cheapskate compared to Trump. Also local officials in Palm Beach and NY City are spending a fortune so much so that Palm Beach officials may have to raise taxes to pay for the security.

i'm sure you will care far more than you did during the previous eight years I didn't care about Obama playing golf and I don't care about Trump playing golf. Who plays how much golf is not in the top 100 things that concern me.
It's not just the golf, but the inflated amounts reported for Obama's travel, which Trump is apparently going to eclipse in his first year.
Sorry this whole it's big deal when the guy with R next to his name does it but not when the guy with the D next to his name does it stuff no longer interest me.

It's a big deal when the guys with the R in front of their name makes a big deal of the guy with the D in front of them doing the same thing. Obama was a cheapskate compared to Trump. Also local officials in Palm Beach and NY City are spending a fortune so much so that Palm Beach officials may have to raise taxes to pay for the security.
They aren't doing the same thing. Obama had the fewest number of vacation days of any president in modern politics. Trump is on track for the most.

Democrat lies just never end.

I think that Melania needs to accept her new role with grace. I think that they are not doing what is best for the country. I think that they could find proper education in DC with such unlimited financial resources.

You know what I think? No one really gives a shit what YOU think. You lost the election, you don't control any power in Congress, your party lost over 1,000 statehouse seats across the nation in the past 6 years, and all you can think to do is ridicule Trump because he is doing exactly the same as every president has done with regard to his travels. You somehow think, in your dimwitted mind, that you are changing hearts and minds about Trump. Let me assure you, that's NOT the case. You're just making yourself look like a pathetic and desperate fucking idiot. If you just want to keep on doing that, it's FINE with me! Please, by all means... spend every damn day between now and November 2018 doing exactly what you're doing here and I will laugh my ass off when you get your clocks cleaned AGAIN.

But between now and then, Trump, Melania and his family are going to do what they do without regard for your thoughts.

It's called political hypocrisy it's been around long before Trump came on the scene it be around long after he leaves just like the people who only care when the other side does it.

The fact is that Trump should have some consideration for taxpayers. He could provide space for the security free of charge. The properties are owned by him. Trump profits from this while he talks about ending heating assistance for the poor and other cuts.

The fact is that Trump should have some consideration for taxpayers. He could provide space for the security free of charge. The properties are owned by him. Trump profits from this while he talks about ending heating assistance for the poor and other cuts.
disturbing.

disturbing.

Not really. Whatev.

You know what really gets me? These little shit-brain twerps are running around yammering about Trump's travel expenses and absolute NONSENSE that has no basis in any kind of rationality.... When there are LEGITIMATE things you could complain about Trump over!

How about the fact that he has completely abandoned his campaign position of foreign policy and getting us entangled in other countries militarily? How about the fact that he has now scrapped his entire tax plan because he can't find support for it? How about the fact that it looks like Congress isn't going to fund the wall? How about the fact that we're approaching 100 days and all he has really gotten done is to appoint a SCOTUS justice? ANY of these things are valid critical arguments against Trump and MANY of us would be glad to weigh in on... INSTEAD, we have these fucking absolute CLOWNS running around spewing ridiculous bullshit! No wonder your party is in the toilet! You people don't have enough sense to come in out of the fucking rain.

WOW, THE LEFT ADMITS THAT TRUMP DOES EVERYTHING BETTER THAN THEIR (ONCE) NEW MESSIAH!

Hardly.

So far, the only thing he does well is lie. He makes a lot noise and signs those embarrassing "executive orders" and tweets tantrums and lies.

Oh yeah, and he's good at stealing the tax payer's money.

Find your caps lock key sonny boy cuz you ain't got nuthin to screech about.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
and signs those embarrassing "executive orders"

Well most of the time anyway.

It's called political hypocrisy it's been around long before Trump came on the scene it be around long after he leaves just like the people who only care when the other side does it.

Yes and every other politician was called on their hypocrisy when it occurred. Only with Trump, it occurs on a daily basis

Remember how we kept hearing about Obama's expensive vacations? What kind of double talk are we going to hear once it becomes common knowledge that Trump is going to wipe out Obama's 8 year total in ONE?!?!

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com
Never seen you bitch once when Obama golfed every weekend or took 100 million dollar vacations
Obama took the least amount of vacation days in modern politics. Thus, only loons were bitching then.

Forum List

Back