Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!

You need an explanation as to why our president shouldn't be sending millions down the tube so he can golf while cutting lunch programs for kids and meals on wheels for elderly?? That requires an explanation? Missing one weekend trip to his "real white house" (maralargo) would pay the entire years budget for meals on wheels.

:bang3::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

No, what we need is an explanation to find out if you realize what a irrelevant and disconnected meme you posted. Did you post it because you just found it somewhere and you aren't really that smart, or do you actually realize how inaccurate it is but you just hope no one will notice?

Lets examine the meme

It claims that Trump is willing to have the taxpayer foot the bill for his family staying in opulent Trump Towers while his budget slashes funds for school lunch programs and meals on wheels

Seems like an accurate meme

that's because you are an idiot.

Hardly

It just highlights where our Presidents priorities are:
Sparing his family from having to live in the substandard White House, jetting off to play golf on weekends

While slashing funding to meals on wheels and childrens lunches
Truly deplorable.

Whatever.

Fool. Obama played the game. Trump works it. Shows you come from academic side of life and not the business side of life.

Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump (R) says he wouldn’t get out much if he wins the Oval Office next year.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.
Trump: 'I would rarely leave the White House'

Yup. That's the true kicker. We expect partisans to be partisan but when Trumplethinskin himself has a LONG history of attacking President Obama for golfing and vacations? Puhleese!

No, what we need is an explanation to find out if you realize what a irrelevant and disconnected meme you posted. Did you post it because you just found it somewhere and you aren't really that smart, or do you actually realize how inaccurate it is but you just hope no one will notice?

Lets examine the meme

It claims that Trump is willing to have the taxpayer foot the bill for his family staying in opulent Trump Towers while his budget slashes funds for school lunch programs and meals on wheels

Hardly

Sparing his family from having to live in the substandard White House, jetting off to play golf on weekends

Truly deplorable.

Whatever.
you mean we elected a greedy madman that's taking money from the poor and giving it directly to...... himself?!?!? "Watevvvvs"

Remember how we kept hearing about Obama's expensive vacations? What kind of double talk are we going to hear once it becomes common knowledge that Trump is going to wipe out Obama's 8 year total in ONE?!?!

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

This seems like bullshit. It will probably be debunked soon, if it already hasn't been debunked already.
it seems like bullshit? he spends every weekend in Florida, and spends half a mill daily for melania to stay in NYC. HIs spending is outrageous.

Melania staying in NYC doesn't count for a vacation
but it counts for 1 mill in taxpayers dollars EVERY OTHER DAY. It is unnecessary, excessive, and morally reprehensible to let disabled, kids, and elderly go without just because Melania doesn't feel like being first lady.

Who are you to determine it's unnecessary? It's a privet family decision. Deal with it.
Who am I to decide? I am the one footing the bill, no?

Our Dear Leader is a self-made man who has achieved a certain life style that few of us can imagine. And that lifestyle must be maintained for Him and His family if He is to do a proper job for His subjects.

And after all, He is doing the job for free unlike His loser predecessor. So let's cut Him some slack on the golf. I mean do you really expect Him to play the public courses with the rest of the losers?

Lets examine the meme

Hardly

Truly deplorable.

Whatever.
you mean we elected a greedy madman that's taking money from the poor and giving it directly to...... himself?!?!? "Watevvvvs"

Whatev.

Our Dear Leader is a self-made man who has achieved a certain life style that few of us can imagine. And that lifestyle must be maintained for Him and His family if He is to do a proper job for His subjects.

And after all, He is doing the job for free unlike His loser predecessor. So let's cut Him some slack on the golf. I mean do you really expect Him to play the public courses with the rest of the losers?

Obama played most of his golf at a nearby course at Andrews Air force Base where there was already security in place

Trump insists on flying to Florida or playing another of his Trump courses where there is no security and Secret Service must cordon off the area

Obama played most of his golf at a nearby course at Andrews Air force Base where there was already security in place

Trump insists on flying to Florida or playing another of his Trump courses where there is no security and Secret Service must cordon off the area

His special needs must be accommodated!

The point is that our President has better things to do than playing golf. Making America Great Again is not for the timid. It takes hard work and long hours.....playing Golf does not make America great

A public course on a military base does not meet his standards for recreational golf. We must pay for him to play at elite courses

Last edited:
A public course on a military base does not meet his standards for recreational golf. We must pay for him to play at elite courses

Fuck no!

Have you seen those places? They don't rake out the sand traps! They don't replaces their divots! Absolutely deplorable!

The point is that our President has better things to do than playing golf. Making America Great Again is not for the timid. It takes hard work and long hours.....playing Golf does not make America great

He's already started it. Fighting against the left at every step and every turn. He's done great so far. Let him play golf.

Ah, rich douche bag disease. Affluenza?

This seems like bullshit. It will probably be debunked soon, if it already hasn't been debunked already.
it seems like bullshit? he spends every weekend in Florida, and spends half a mill daily for melania to stay in NYC. HIs spending is outrageous.

Melania staying in NYC doesn't count for a vacation
but it counts for 1 mill in taxpayers dollars EVERY OTHER DAY. It is unnecessary, excessive, and morally reprehensible to let disabled, kids, and elderly go without just because Melania doesn't feel like being first lady.

Who are you to determine it's unnecessary? It's a privet family decision. Deal with it.
Who am I to decide? I am the one footing the bill, no?
Pr

Ah, rich douche bag disease. Affluenza?
Republicans worried about special needs? LMAO

Fuck no!

Have you seen those places? They don't rake out the sand traps! They don't replaces their divots! Absolutely deplorable!

Plus "common" people play there. Not just high ranking officers but "enlisted" men too

He's already started it. Fighting against the left at every step and every turn. He's done great so far. Let him play golf.

I could expect a community organizer like Obama to find time to play golf. But a great dealmaker like Trump has better things to do with his time. Golf is for slackers

Forum List

Back