Gone- But Not Forgotten

The Establishment is terrified of being labelled as Islamophobic.

Yet permits anti semitism with impunity.
And to top even that, they send Robinson to Belmarsh prison, a well- known Islamist stronghold known for its high concentration of Islamist terrorists.

They want him dead .

If the authorities get what they wish and he is, indeed, killed, I would consider that a watershed event. If the British people stand by meekly, it does not bide well for your future

The Muslim prisoner population of Belmarsh prison is around 5% of the total https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&ved=2ahUKEwjihf_rsbnjAhVHTxUIHbt3BaoQFjANegQIBBAB&url=https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/06/Belmarsh-Web-2018.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1wRz1Wm6DGu0Mjotsd7kB7

Your report says 25.5% liar.

They are controlled by the Akhi, the place having been described as "a jihadi training camp".
It still doesnt show that they control the prison. "Islamic Stronghold" my arse.
Anything with more than one Muslim is an Islamic Stronghold.
This character is borderline insane. There are a few of them on this thread manufacturing their alternate facts.

And to top even that, they send Robinson to Belmarsh prison, a well- known Islamist stronghold known for its high concentration of Islamist terrorists.

They want him dead .

If the authorities get what they wish and he is, indeed, killed, I would consider that a watershed event. If the British people stand by meekly, it does not bide well for your future

The Muslim prisoner population of Belmarsh prison is around 5% of the total https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&ved=2ahUKEwjihf_rsbnjAhVHTxUIHbt3BaoQFjANegQIBBAB&url=https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/06/Belmarsh-Web-2018.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1wRz1Wm6DGu0Mjotsd7kB7

They are controlled by the Akhi, the place having been described as "a jihadi training camp".
It still doesnt show that they control the prison. "Islamic Stronghold" my arse.
This character is borderline insane. There are a few of them on this thread manufacturing their alternate facts.
Opposing the brutal rape of children is insane, now, is it?

If true, that would make you about the most sane little fat poof in all of Wales.

The Establishment is terrified of being labelled as Islamophobic.

Yet permits anti semitism with impunity.

They want him dead .

Only to a certain section of the population, the knuckle dragging kind.

They want him dead .

All are Alethophobes.

Tommy, Coyote and Vagabond - I realize something in your heads has gone completely catywampus as the three of you all confuse evil for virtue. Because of this, you all wish to create a protective verbal barrier around child rapists to help them out as they rape the children of Britain to show the same sort of utter contempt towards Western society as you all show towards any who do not join you as you protect child rapists.

Being the sensitive fellow I am, however, I am wondering what to call this all? Should I call you child rape defenders, Child rape supporters, child rape apologists, child rape cheerleaders or child rape fanbois and girls? Would your attitudes be captures more skillfully by child rape enablers, child rape facilitators or child rape maximizers? Do you fancy another name that expresses why you hate those who oppose rape with this obvious passion and dedication?

Heaven forbid anybody oppose the rape of children on your watch!!!

Last edited:
You are the expert.

How DO you spell that in Urdo, anyway?
Spelling is clearly not your strong suit, is it? Neither is rational thinking.

Once you start talking like that, then you lose the argument.

What argument, I ask myself.

I couldn't agree with you more, see post #273.

You misspelled taqiya.
No you did.
You are the expert.

I can't be bothered.

Tommy, Coyote and Vagabond - I realize something in your heads has gone completely catywampus as the three of you all confuse evil for virtue. Because of this, you all wish to create a protective verbal barrier around child rapists to help them out as they rape the children of Britain to show the same sort of utter contempt towards Western society as you all show towards any who do not join you as you protect child rapists.

Being the sensitive fellow I am, however, I am wondering what to call this all? Should I call you child rape defenders, Child rape supporters, child rape apologists, child rape cheerleaders or child rape fanbois and girls? Would your attitudes be captures more skillfully by child rape enablers, child rape facilitators or child rape maximizers? Do you fancy another name that expresses why you hate those who oppose rape with this obvious passion and dedication?

I can't speak for Coyote or Tommy Tainant, but keeping a rational perspective on a problem that is not restricted to just one segment of a population, is hardly creating a protective barrier around anyone. All perpertators of these vile deeds should be caught and brought to justice, but that doesn't mean demonising one group.

What Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does now, is what Der Sturmer did in the 1930's and 40's in Germany- when it raged against Jewish "child sex grooming gangs"; it destorts the genuine picture and, at least in the UK, risks allowing the guilty getting away with their crimes.

You and your kind are not opposing child rape and I'm certainly NOT defending it, but by focusing on one small group, you and your kind just end up deflecting attention to the majority of child abusers who are white "christian" men. And children continue to suffer as a result.

No you did.
You are the expert.

I can't be bothered.

Yes, thought so.

I can't speak for Coyote or Tommy Tainant, but keeping a rational perspective on a problem that is not restricted to just one segment of a population, is hardly creating a protective barrier around anyone. All perpertators of these vile deeds should be caught and brought to justice, but that doesn't mean demonising one group.

What Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does now, is what Der Sturmer did in the 1930's and 40's in Germany- when it raged against Jewish "child sex grooming gangs"; it destorts the genuine picture and, at least in the UK, risks allowing the guilty getting away with their crimes.

You and your kind are not opposing child rape and I'm certainly NOT defending it, but by focusing on one small group, you and your kind just end up deflecting attention to the majority of child abusers who are white "christian" men. And children continue to suffer as a result.

Must you bring up Godwin's Law?

You know nothing about life in 1930's/40's Germany.

You are the expert.

I can't be bothered.

Yes, thought so.

Good for you. Enjoy!

Perhaps not, but I suspect this group may well do, "Scandal and sensationalism were the mainstay of the paper. As the Jews became more and more the primary focus, any scandal or crime that could be alleged would make its way into the paper. Particularly tales of crimes against Aryan women and girls by the "evil, disgusting, no good Jews!""

: Der Stürmer! www.HolocaustResearchProject.org

Perhaps not, but I suspect this group may well do: Der Stürmer! www.HolocaustResearchProject.org

You're offensive. To Jews on this forum.

Pretty much.

Forum List

Back