Gone- But Not Forgotten

They had their Brexit moment and retreated; they never had their Trump, and mock ours.

I have let them go. Meaning, I no longer consider them a sister nation and have not for some time. They are really no allies of ours and I am not alone in thinking that.

The Atlantic from here to there has grown considerably chilly. They have always believed it's all on their side. They are wrong.

You'd be surprised how many of them support Trump. It's just not reported.

There's a power vacuum in the UK. Not a good sign.

I was in Europe prior to the Brexit vote, and met an English couple that could have been Tea Party folks.

And.....they did seize the Iranian ship per America's request.

I'd count on their foreign policy before Germany's.

Oh there's no doubt about that. Germany is long gone as an ally as far as I'm concerned; they haven't been our ally for years. Statistically even way back in the Obama years they gave America about a 50% "approval" rating. They don't like us. Their population doesn't like us. With Trump now it's open season.

Traveling here in the US about ten years or so ago we met a fine British couple in the heartland. Their children lived in the US and they were moving too. Even then, they said, they barely recognized their country. I shared that I had been there in the late 80s and they said I wouldn't even recognize it now. They were getting out before it all got worse. So yes there are conservative liberty-loving people there....but sadly, I guess, not enough.

There is some sort of insanity that possessed the elites, here, but especially in Britain.

If you ever get the chance, this is quite an expose...

41vMlQuDxWL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Have you noticed how often those who support child rape indicate a serious post is funny to them?

This is cult behavior in action.

Rectitude, it seems, is in short supply.

Tommy, Coyote and Vagabond - I realize something in your heads has gone completely catywampus as the three of you all confuse evil for virtue. Because of this, you all wish to create a protective verbal barrier around child rapists to help them out as they rape the children of Britain to show the same sort of utter contempt towards Western society as you all show towards any who do not join you as you protect child rapists.

Being the sensitive fellow I am, however, I am wondering what to call this all? Should I call you child rape defenders, Child rape supporters, child rape apologists, child rape cheerleaders or child rape fanbois and girls? Would your attitudes be captures more skillfully by child rape enablers, child rape facilitators or child rape maximizers? Do you fancy another name that expresses why you hate those who oppose rape with this obvious passion and dedication?

Heaven forbid anybody oppose the rape of children on your watch!!!
You can simply call us people who oppose the frothing-at-the-mouth hysteria you present when confronted with rational arguments contradicting your irrational hatred towards any and all Muslims. Or...maybe you can refer to us by any of the above expressions of childish name calling while we sit back, incredulous, watching you make ridiculous assertions such as implying Christian males raping children in England is rare or, as in another argument, trying to claim the infamous American child rapist, Larry Nasser, is a Muslim. Child rape and trafficking are huge problems around the world, but rather than combating these horrific crimes you consistently shift the focus onto the religion of some of the perpetrators. What is more important to you? The victims? Or the fact that Muslims were involved in some of the crimes? When you consistently defend and elevate a common thug, with a history of assault, and close association with neonazi groups, to Sainthood, because he falsely claimed to have focused the spotlight on abuses that had been well covered in the media long before he took up the anti Muslim banner, one has to ask why? His self serving antics could have jeopardized a trial. The trial of those very criminals you claim to oppose! You simply can’t seem to understand this.

Now carry on with the silly name calling in lieu of any sort of substantive argument.
You're missing the real point here.This isn't about Muslims..Never has been. Nor is it about the reporting on individual cases

The issue is the impact on violent crime -- the most heinous of which is child rape -- that the importation of massive numbers of non-English to England and non-Europeans to Europe has had. And the issue is that information about this impact is being suppressed. This has been happening on a smaller scale since the 1970's.

Saying that Whites or so-called "Christians" commit child rape so sensationalist reporting on Muslim child rape gangs is hate, or saying that it's only a small percentage of Muslims who commit these crimes, or saying that Robinson is associated with purported "neonazi" groups is all beside the point. The point is that government -- British, EU, plus the UN -- has been flooding England (et al) with people from foreign lands and cultures, this has brought a large increase in horrible crimes, and the government is forbidding acknowledgment of the problem it inflicted upon the citizens. Tommy's circumstances are a noisy symptom of the problem.
Actually, no, I am not missing the real point.

There was a catostrophic failure of government and police in protecting a vulnerable population. The failure was due to muktiole factors such as pc over hood policing and the fact that these kids were poor and lower class.

How generous our societies are, welcoming every immigrant culture, encouraging their values and…eccentricities….what could go wrong???

This:

“ Having allowed the country to turn into a global hub of the Islamic jihad without apparently giving it a second thought, the British establishment is still failing even now— despite the wake-up calls of both 9/11 and the London bomb attacks of 2005—to acknowledge what it is actually facing and take the appropriate action. Instead, it is deep into a policy of appeasement of the phenomenon that threatens it, throwing sops to both radical Islamism and the Muslim community in a panic-stricken attempt to curry favor and buy off the chances of any further attacks.

Britain has a long and inglorious history of appeasing terrorism…. this dubious national trait has been cemented even more firmly into the national psyche by the governing doctrine of multiculturalism, which has made it all but impossible even to acknowledge that this is a problem rooted within the religion of a particular minority community.” Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 182

Herein we see the effect of the warning in this adage: If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything. And worse: you society, your values, your heritage, will be subsumed under those of a 7th century barbaric cult.

Tommy, Coyote and Vagabond - I realize something in your heads has gone completely catywampus as the three of you all confuse evil for virtue. Because of this, you all wish to create a protective verbal barrier around child rapists to help them out as they rape the children of Britain to show the same sort of utter contempt towards Western society as you all show towards any who do not join you as you protect child rapists.

Being the sensitive fellow I am, however, I am wondering what to call this all? Should I call you child rape defenders, Child rape supporters, child rape apologists, child rape cheerleaders or child rape fanbois and girls? Would your attitudes be captures more skillfully by child rape enablers, child rape facilitators or child rape maximizers? Do you fancy another name that expresses why you hate those who oppose rape with this obvious passion and dedication?

You are a nutter.
Please explain how wanting a fair trial shows support for anything other than the rule of law.

Or do you believe that not everyone is entitled to a fair trial ?
You get downright gleeful when Tommy Robinson DOESN'T get a fair trial and then try to claim you are all about fair trials here?

You child rape enablers sure come up with some doozies, don't you?

Last edited:

You can simply call us people who oppose the frothing-at-the-mouth hysteria you present when confronted with rational arguments contradicting your irrational hatred towards any and all Muslims. Or...maybe you can refer to us by any of the above expressions of childish name calling while we sit back, incredulous, watching you make ridiculous assertions such as implying Christian males raping children in England is rare or, as in another argument, trying to claim the infamous American child rapist, Larry Nasser, is a Muslim. Child rape and trafficking are huge problems around the world, but rather than combating these horrific crimes you consistently shift the focus onto the religion of some of the perpetrators. What is more important to you? The victims? Or the fact that Muslims were involved in some of the crimes? When you consistently defend and elevate a common thug, with a history of assault, and close association with neonazi groups, to Sainthood, because he falsely claimed to have focused the spotlight on abuses that had been well covered in the media long before he took up the anti Muslim banner, one has to ask why? His self serving antics could have jeopardized a trial. The trial of those very criminals you claim to oppose! You simply can’t seem to understand this.

Now carry on with the silly name calling in lieu of any sort of substantive argument.
You're missing the real point here.This isn't about Muslims..Never has been. Nor is it about the reporting on individual cases

The issue is the impact on violent crime -- the most heinous of which is child rape -- that the importation of massive numbers of non-English to England and non-Europeans to Europe has had. And the issue is that information about this impact is being suppressed. This has been happening on a smaller scale since the 1970's.

Saying that Whites or so-called "Christians" commit child rape so sensationalist reporting on Muslim child rape gangs is hate, or saying that it's only a small percentage of Muslims who commit these crimes, or saying that Robinson is associated with purported "neonazi" groups is all beside the point. The point is that government -- British, EU, plus the UN -- has been flooding England (et al) with people from foreign lands and cultures, this has brought a large increase in horrible crimes, and the government is forbidding acknowledgment of the problem it inflicted upon the citizens. Tommy's circumstances are a noisy symptom of the problem.

There was a catostrophic failure of government and police in protecting a vulnerable population. The failure was due to muktiole factors such as pc over hood policing and the fact that these kids were poor and lower class.

How generous our societies are, welcoming every immigrant culture, encouraging their values and…eccentricities….what could go wrong???

This:

“ Having allowed the country to turn into a global hub of the Islamic jihad without apparently giving it a second thought, the British establishment is still failing even now— despite the wake-up calls of both 9/11 and the London bomb attacks of 2005—to acknowledge what it is actually facing and take the appropriate action. Instead, it is deep into a policy of appeasement of the phenomenon that threatens it, throwing sops to both radical Islamism and the Muslim community in a panic-stricken attempt to curry favor and buy off the chances of any further attacks.

Britain has a long and inglorious history of appeasing terrorism…. this dubious national trait has been cemented even more firmly into the national psyche by the governing doctrine of multiculturalism, which has made it all but impossible even to acknowledge that this is a problem rooted within the religion of a particular minority community.” Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 182

Herein we see the effect of the warning in this adage: If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything. And worse: you society, your values, your heritage, will be subsumed under those of a 7th century barbaric cult.

We've been down that appeasment route before, and look what happened.

OTOH, regarding immigration, one could say we have an obligation, regarding the Colonies. Similar in France, when one sees the banlieus of Paris.

This:

OTOH, regarding immigration, one could say we have an obligation, regarding the Colonies. Similar in France, when one sees the banlieus of Paris.

God help you all if Corbyn ever finds himself at #10 Downing.

You wouldn't have another Chamberlain on your hands .it would be more like electing Heinrich Himmler.

This:

God help you all if Corbyn ever finds himself at #10 Downing.

You wouldn't have another Chamberlain on your hands .it would be more like electing Heinrich Himmler.

Lets summarize, shall we. If a person opposes the rape of thousands and thousands of British children by Muslim men motivated by ethnicity and Islamic ideology, they are thugs, knuckle draggers, uncivilized, hysterical and hateful.

If they dedicate themselves to protecting, supporting and facilitating these rapists, however, they are simply reacting rationally.

The world has truly gone mad.

Well...actually, they are thugs because they tend to assault people, engage in crime, and hang out with neo-nazis.

Rational people recognize that behavior as...well...irrational :)

You are a nutter.
Please explain how wanting a fair trial shows support for anything other than the rule of law.

You get downright gleeful when Tommy Robinson DOESN'T get a fair trial and then try to claim you are all about fair trials here?

I'm curious here (not that I expect a real answer from you passive aggressive weirdos) but what is your endgame?

Why do you support actions that could potentially jeopardize the trials of members of a child trafficking gang? It makes no sense. Don't you want them locked up for a long long long time?

Yaxley seems intent on making this about him...not the victims of these crimes. His constant putting himself in the limelight is not highlighting the victims but himself - HIS perceived injustice - HIS claim of victimization. Interesting no?

There is bringing light....and there is carrying a torch.

The media (not Yaxley) exposed these crimes and the government's failures, failures not just in being too PC to do their job, but failures in ignoring it because the victims were typically from poor, lower class, disfunctional families. They were vulnerable in many ways, If he was light - why isn't he out there demanding accountability from the government and politicians? Why isn't he demanding they better fund their police instead of constantly cutting it? WHY ISN"T HE ADVOCATING FOR PROGRAMS to help these vulnerable kids? That would be Light. And that would be making it about the victims.

But he isn't....he is carrying a torch, and, in the process implicitly encouraging mob violence against ethnic minorities. We all know what happens when people start carrying torches. It's happening all over the world. And it doesn't bode well for minority populations in the midst of nativist fervor.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

gettyimages-1056231082.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You are a nutter.

I'm curious here (not that I expect a real answer from you passive aggressive weirdos) but what is your endgame?

Why do you support actions that could potentially jeopardize the trials of members of a child trafficking gang? It makes no sense. Don't you want them locked up for a long long long time?

Yaxley seems intent on making this about him...not the victims of these crimes. His constant putting himself in the limelight is not highlighting the victims but himself - HIS perceived injustice - HIS claim of victimization. Interesting no?

The media (not Yaxley) exposed these crimes and the government's failures, failures not just in being too PC to do their job, but failures in ignoring it because the victims were typically from poor, lower class, disfunctional families. They were vulnerable in many ways, If he was light - why isn't he out there demanding accountability from the government and politicians? Why isn't he demanding they better fund their police instead of constantly cutting it? WHY ISN"T HE ADVOCATING FOR PROGRAMS to help these vulnerable kids? That would be Light. And that would be making it about the victims.

But he isn't....he is carrying a torch, and, in the process implicitly encouraging mob violence against ethnic minorities. We all know what happens when people start carrying torches. It's happening all over the world. And it doesn't bode well for minority populations in the midst of nativist fervor.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

My "endgame" is that I oppose the brutal rape of thousands and thousands of British children at the hands of Muslim men.

You are obviously getting very desperate when you try to characterize those who don't share your fondness for child rape as being Nazis.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how many of them support Trump. It's just not reported.

There's a power vacuum in the UK. Not a good sign.

I was in Europe prior to the Brexit vote, and met an English couple that could have been Tea Party folks.

Oh there's no doubt about that. Germany is long gone as an ally as far as I'm concerned; they haven't been our ally for years. Statistically even way back in the Obama years they gave America about a 50% "approval" rating. They don't like us. Their population doesn't like us. With Trump now it's open season.

Traveling here in the US about ten years or so ago we met a fine British couple in the heartland. Their children lived in the US and they were moving too. Even then, they said, they barely recognized their country. I shared that I had been there in the late 80s and they said I wouldn't even recognize it now. They were getting out before it all got worse. So yes there are conservative liberty-loving people there....but sadly, I guess, not enough.

There is some sort of insanity that possessed the elites, here, but especially in Britain.

Have you noticed how often those who support child rape indicate a serious post is funny to them?

True.

Those who understand what the word means is also in short supply. I'm sure you sent a lot of posters to their Funk and Wagnalls, and no, you liberal retards. that is not an obscene statement.

Love ya, PC. Keep up the good fight.

Last edited:

True.

Those who understand what the word means is also in short supply. I'm sure you sent a lot of posters to their Funk and Wagnalls, and no, you liberal retards. that is not an obscene statement.

These supporters of child rape do not do so because they are liberal. They do so because they aren't. They are leftists who have decided to throw in their lot with the least liberal ideology on the planet. true, and also true is that they have no moral barometer whatsoever, but it isn't liberalism that drives them to support child rape like they do, but something much darker and more insidious.

True.

These supporters of child rape do not do so because they are liberal. They do so because they aren't. They are leftists who have decided to throw in their lot with the least liberal ideology on the planet. true, and also true is that they have no moral barometer whatsoever, but it isn't liberalism that drives them to support child rape like they do, but something much darker and more insidious.

That doesn't have a damn thing do with what I said.

True.

So, what were you saying?

True.

So, what were you saying?

Figure it out. I'm done with you.

Last edited:

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

My "endgame" is that I oppose the brutal rape of thousands and thousands of British children at the hands of Muslim men.

You are obviously getting very desperate when you try to characterize those who don't share your fondness for child rape as being Nazis.
But you ha e been shown that yAX

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You dont seem to be much bothered about children raped by non muslim men. And that is the vast majority of victims. Why is that ?

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You dont seem to be much bothered about children raped by non muslim men. And that is the vast majority of victims. Why is that ?

The issue is Pakistanis, not Muslims in general.

When English guys, or any other group in multi culti Britain, do that kind of thing, it's more likely to be reported, and something done about it.

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You really tend to miss the point, I am not sure if it is deliberate obfuscation or accidental density.

Again...the childish name calling, since I doubt a single person here supports the rape of children. Most oppose it regardless of the religion of the perpetrator.

Opposing is not an endgame. It is simply a declaration of feeling. What do you Think should be done about? Torch carrying mobs?

Here is an incident from someone directly inspired by Robinson’s accusations against an innocent person:

Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia

After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[84] His sister had also been assaulted.[85]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[84] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[86] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[87]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[88] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[89]

This is the person you have put on a pedestal. Is more of this form of “activism” your endgame? How about you Mindful?

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

The issue is Pakistanis, not Muslims in general.

When English guys, or any other group in multi culti Britain, do that kind of thing, it's more likely to be reported, and something done about it.

Perhaps you should inform Yaxley what the issue is because he doesn’t seem to be aware of it.

You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You really tend to miss the point, I am not sure if it is deliberate obfuscation or accidental density.

Again...the childish name calling, since I doubt a single person here supports the rape of children. Most oppose it regardless of the religion of the perpetrator.

Opposing is not an endgame. It is simply a declaration of feeling. What do you Think should be done about? Torch carrying mobs?

Here is an incident from someone directly inspired by Robinson’s accusations against an innocent person:

Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia

After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[84] His sister had also been assaulted.[85]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[84] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[86] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[87]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[88] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[89]

This is the person you have put on a pedestal. Is more of this form of “activism” your endgame? How about you Mindful?

Where did I put him on a pedestal?

Forum List

Back