Gone- But Not Forgotten

You are a nutter.
Please explain how wanting a fair trial shows support for anything other than the rule of law.

Or do you believe that not everyone is entitled to a fair trial ?
You get downright gleeful when Tommy Robinson DOESN'T get a fair trial and then try to claim you are all about fair trials here?

You child rape enablers sure come up with some doozies, don't you?

I'm curious here (not that I expect a real answer from you passive aggressive weirdos) but what is your endgame?

Why do you support actions that could potentially jeopardize the trials of members of a child trafficking gang? It makes no sense. Don't you want them locked up for a long long long time?

Yaxley seems intent on making this about him...not the victims of these crimes. His constant putting himself in the limelight is not highlighting the victims but himself - HIS perceived injustice - HIS claim of victimization. Interesting no?

There is bringing light....and there is carrying a torch.

The media (not Yaxley) exposed these crimes and the government's failures, failures not just in being too PC to do their job, but failures in ignoring it because the victims were typically from poor, lower class, disfunctional families. They were vulnerable in many ways, If he was light - why isn't he out there demanding accountability from the government and politicians? Why isn't he demanding they better fund their police instead of constantly cutting it? WHY ISN"T HE ADVOCATING FOR PROGRAMS to help these vulnerable kids? That would be Light. And that would be making it about the victims.

But he isn't....he is carrying a torch, and, in the process implicitly encouraging mob violence against ethnic minorities. We all know what happens when people start carrying torches. It's happening all over the world. And it doesn't bode well for minority populations in the midst of nativist fervor.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

gettyimages-1056231082.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

My "endgame" is that I oppose the brutal rape of thousands and thousands of British children at the hands of Muslim men.

You are obviously getting very desperate when you try to characterize those who don't share your fondness for child rape as being Nazis.

You really tend to miss the point, I am not sure if it is deliberate obfuscation or accidental density.

Again...the childish name calling, since I doubt a single person here supports the rape of children. Most oppose it regardless of the religion of the perpetrator.

Opposing is not an endgame. It is simply a declaration of feeling. What do you Think should be done about? Torch carrying mobs?

Here is an incident from someone directly inspired by Robinson’s accusations against an innocent person:

Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia

After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[84] His sister had also been assaulted.[85]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[84] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[86] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[87]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[88] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[89]

This is the person you have put on a pedestal. Is more of this form of “activism” your endgame? How about you Mindful?

Where did I put him on a pedestal?
I didn’t say you did. I referred to you only in the question I asked in the last paragraph.

Saturday, 26 November 2016
Tommy Robinson's Unfortunate Predicament.

There will be those who think that such harassment of Robinson is correct -- that in order to keep the peace it is necessary to keep an eye on anybody who may have any effect to the contrary. But if that is true, it is curious that such measures were not routinely used on Anjem Choudary in all his years living freely in the community. It would be interesting to know if there are any records of Choudary and his family being harassed by police or removed from establishments while the hate-preacher was on whatever down-time he used to have. Or whether the British police ever routinely raid and search the houses of radical Islamists in the hope of finding errors in their VAT returns and the like.

Douglas Murray. The Henry Jackson Society.

You get downright gleeful when Tommy Robinson DOESN'T get a fair trial and then try to claim you are all about fair trials here?

I'm curious here (not that I expect a real answer from you passive aggressive weirdos) but what is your endgame?

Why do you support actions that could potentially jeopardize the trials of members of a child trafficking gang? It makes no sense. Don't you want them locked up for a long long long time?

Yaxley seems intent on making this about him...not the victims of these crimes. His constant putting himself in the limelight is not highlighting the victims but himself - HIS perceived injustice - HIS claim of victimization. Interesting no?

The media (not Yaxley) exposed these crimes and the government's failures, failures not just in being too PC to do their job, but failures in ignoring it because the victims were typically from poor, lower class, disfunctional families. They were vulnerable in many ways, If he was light - why isn't he out there demanding accountability from the government and politicians? Why isn't he demanding they better fund their police instead of constantly cutting it? WHY ISN"T HE ADVOCATING FOR PROGRAMS to help these vulnerable kids? That would be Light. And that would be making it about the victims.

But he isn't....he is carrying a torch, and, in the process implicitly encouraging mob violence against ethnic minorities. We all know what happens when people start carrying torches. It's happening all over the world. And it doesn't bode well for minority populations in the midst of nativist fervor.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

My "endgame" is that I oppose the brutal rape of thousands and thousands of British children at the hands of Muslim men.

You are obviously getting very desperate when you try to characterize those who don't share your fondness for child rape as being Nazis.

You really tend to miss the point, I am not sure if it is deliberate obfuscation or accidental density.

Again...the childish name calling, since I doubt a single person here supports the rape of children. Most oppose it regardless of the religion of the perpetrator.

Opposing is not an endgame. It is simply a declaration of feeling. What do you Think should be done about? Torch carrying mobs?

Here is an incident from someone directly inspired by Robinson’s accusations against an innocent person:

After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[84] His sister had also been assaulted.[85]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[84] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[86] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[87]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[88] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[89]

This is the person you have put on a pedestal. Is more of this form of “activism” your endgame? How about you Mindful?

I didn’t say you did. I referred to you only in the question I asked in the last paragraph.

Why? What had it to do with me?

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

Though it is interesting to note, he does occupy one of your pedestals....

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

“Working class hero”

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You are participating in this discussion.

There will be those who think that such harassment of Robinson is correct -- that in order to keep the peace it is necessary to keep an eye on anybody who may have any effect to the contrary. But if that is true, it is curious that such measures were not routinely used on Anjem Choudary in all his years living freely in the community. It would be interesting to know if there are any records of Choudary and his family being harassed by police or removed from establishments while the hate-preacher was on whatever down-time he used to have. Or whether the British police ever routinely raid and search the houses of radical Islamists in the hope of finding errors in their VAT returns and the like.

So because the ball was dropped on one hate monger it should be dropped on another?

Fallacy.

That's the reason?

So because the ball was dropped on one hate monger it should be dropped on another?

Fallacy.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Israel wanted to be smack dab in the center of the ME. Also Britain wanted them there to guard the Suez Canal.

Israel has been threatening Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria since their inception.

This man is the reason the ME is in shambles: BIBI, Iran didn't start this BIBI did.

anti-Semite Leftists always find a way to blame Jews or America for everything that triggers them.

Israel has a right to self defense whether that makes you cry or not

But if that is true, it is curious that such measures were not routinely used on Anjem Choudary in all his years living freely in the community. It would be interesting to know if there are any records of Choudary and his family being harassed by police or removed from establishments while the hate-preacher was on whatever down-time he used to have. Or whether the British police ever routinely raid and search the houses of radical Islamists in the hope of finding errors in their VAT returns and the like.

Seems Douglas Murray was as well informed as most "Tommy" fans seem to be. Here's an excerpt from his Wikipedia article,

In the same year, although they were refused a permit by the then Mayor of London Ken Livingstone, on 25 August the group held a rally in London. Choudary was summonsed to Bow Street Magistrates' Court in January 2003, on charges which included "exhibiting a notice, advertisement or any other written or pictorial matter", "using apparatus for the amplification of sound", "making a public speech or address" and "organising an assembly".[29]

The UK government had investigated expelling Bakri even before the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001, and in July 2003 the headquarters of al-Muhajiroun, and the homes of Bakri and Choudary, were raided by the police.[33] The following year, under new anti-terrorist legislation, the government announced that it wanted to ban al-Muhajiroun.

...In November, Choudary and three other followers of Bakri were deported from Lebanon and returned to the UK. Choudary blamed the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for orchestrating their deportations,
Anjem Choudary - Wikipedia

But if that is true, it is curious that such measures were not routinely used on Anjem Choudary in all his years living freely in the community. It would be interesting to know if there are any records of Choudary and his family being harassed by police or removed from establishments while the hate-preacher was on whatever down-time he used to have. Or whether the British police ever routinely raid and search the houses of radical Islamists in the hope of finding errors in their VAT returns and the like.

Seems Douglas Murray was as well informed as most "Tommy" fans seem to be. Here's an excerpt from his Wikipedia article,

In the same year, although they were refused a permit by the then Mayor of London Ken Livingstone, on 25 August the group held a rally in London. Choudary was summonsed to Bow Street Magistrates' Court in January 2003, on charges which included "exhibiting a notice, advertisement or any other written or pictorial matter", "using apparatus for the amplification of sound", "making a public speech or address" and "organising an assembly".[29]

The UK government had investigated expelling Bakri even before the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001, and in July 2003 the headquarters of al-Muhajiroun, and the homes of Bakri and Choudary, were raided by the police.[33] The following year, under new anti-terrorist legislation, the government announced that it wanted to ban al-Muhajiroun.

...In November, Choudary and three other followers of Bakri were deported from Lebanon and returned to the UK. Choudary blamed the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for orchestrating their deportations,
Anjem Choudary - Wikipedia

Kudos, for trying to gotcha me. :) whatever your motives are.

As for Robinson, from what I can see from this case, he's been railing against the establishment, the media, etc. Not against Muslims. He'd lived quite happily amongst them in his home town of Luton.

I can't speak for Coyote or Tommy Tainant, but keeping a rational perspective on a problem that is not restricted to just one segment of a population, is hardly creating a protective barrier around anyone. All perpertators of these vile deeds should be caught and brought to justice, but that doesn't mean demonising one group.

What Stephen Yaxley-Lennon does now, is what Der Sturmer did in the 1930's and 40's in Germany- when it raged against Jewish "child sex grooming gangs"; it destorts the genuine picture and, at least in the UK, risks allowing the guilty getting away with their crimes.

You and your kind are not opposing child rape and I'm certainly NOT defending it, but by focusing on one small group, you and your kind just end up deflecting attention to the majority of child abusers who are white "christian" men. And children continue to suffer as a result.

Must you bring up Godwin's Law?

You know nothing about life in 1930's/40's Germany.

Perhaps not, but I suspect this group may well do: Der Stürmer! www.HolocaustResearchProject.org

You're offensive. To Jews on this forum.

Looks like grammar and syntax are not your strong points, but anyway. OK I'll play, given I have no way of distinguishing who is and who is not Jewish, how and to whom have I been offensive?

When you compare the opposition of ideologically and racially motivated mass child rape to those who imposed genocide upon a small ethnic minority, you insult a whole lot more than just the victims of the genocide.

You insult the very notion of humanity, so twisted and diabolical is your attempt to support the rape of thousands of children through this ruse.

I think your meds must be wearing off. I merely pointed out that what Yaxley-Lennon is doing has been done before by experts, demonising an innocent minority, inciting hatred of a minority based on the actions of a tiny minority of that minority. Somehow your addled brain created a convoluted and confused scenario in which I supported child rape, bizarre, but to be expected.

God help you all if Corbyn ever finds himself at #10 Downing.

You wouldn't have another Chamberlain on your hands .it would be more like electing Heinrich Himmler.
If only ...

"puppet of a very,very sinister group" - HA! That describes the entire British government. The Lord there was engaging in the same kind of partisan BS that happens daily in the USA.

WHY ISN"T HE ADVOCATING FOR PROGRAMS to help these vulnerable kids?
Because Tommy was reporting, not advocating.
Because the first step is to stop the people raping the vulnerable kids from raping the vulnerable kids. The first step in dealing with a fire is to put out the fire; then you address what caused the fire.

Tommy, Coyote and Vagabond - I realize something in your heads has gone completely catywampus as the three of you all confuse evil for virtue. Because of this, you all wish to create a protective verbal barrier around child rapists to help them out as they rape the children of Britain to show the same sort of utter contempt towards Western society as you all show towards any who do not join you as you protect child rapists.

Being the sensitive fellow I am, however, I am wondering what to call this all? Should I call you child rape defenders, Child rape supporters, child rape apologists, child rape cheerleaders or child rape fanbois and girls? Would your attitudes be captures more skillfully by child rape enablers, child rape facilitators or child rape maximizers? Do you fancy another name that expresses why you hate those who oppose rape with this obvious passion and dedication?

Heaven forbid anybody oppose the rape of children on your watch!!!
You are a nutter.
Please explain how wanting a fair trial shows support for anything other than the rule of law.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

But you ha e been shown that yAX
Tommy, Coyote and Vagabond - I realize something in your heads has gone completely catywampus as the three of you all confuse evil for virtue. Because of this, you all wish to create a protective verbal barrier around child rapists to help them out as they rape the children of Britain to show the same sort of utter contempt towards Western society as you all show towards any who do not join you as you protect child rapists.

Being the sensitive fellow I am, however, I am wondering what to call this all? Should I call you child rape defenders, Child rape supporters, child rape apologists, child rape cheerleaders or child rape fanbois and girls? Would your attitudes be captures more skillfully by child rape enablers, child rape facilitators or child rape maximizers? Do you fancy another name that expresses why you hate those who oppose rape with this obvious passion and dedication?

Heaven forbid anybody oppose the rape of children on your watch!!!
You are a nutter.

000_1DJ0LT.jpg

AP3803110109.jpg

pmcompositenaziv1.jpg

You dont seem to be much bothered about children raped by non muslim men. And that is the vast majority of victims. Why is that ?

1400 British children were raped by Muslim men in Rotherham, and you claim the vast majority were actually raped by non muslim men?

Assuming the word "vast" means what it means, then please supply evidence that multiple thousands of children in Rotherham were raped by non Muslim men.

Forum List

Back