"Gonna Shoot Me?" Oh those crazy Christians.

Searcher44

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2015
Vancouver, British Columbia
I probably shouldn't call them Christians, I don't believe they are. Our family went to church regularly, it was an economic thing I think, my father was a "small business" owner, we had to keep up a certain front.

The Pennsylvania Church was a little crowded that Sunday morning. Somebody tapped Robert Braxton on the shoulder to remind him he was sitting in a reserved portion of the pew. For some reason he blew up, shouting "keep your fucking hands off me!" They say he was calming down after the usher and Pastor talked to him for a while. Then the situation turned to worse as Mark Storms(!) approached him with a gun drawn and brandishing a Concealed Weapons Permit badge, ordering Robert out of the sanctuary and setting him off again. He took a swing at Mark, punching him in the jaw while barking "What're you going to do? Shoot me?" and "F--- you and your fake badge, get the f--- out of here,"

And, you guessed it, Mark started blasting, shooting Robert in the chest and in the arm. It happened that fast. The victim died in hospital and the shooter was arrested for voluntary manslaughter.

No, I don't think these people are real Christians. More like members of a fundamental Americanist cult who Obama impolitically described as clinging "to their guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment..." Some of these people are finally shaking off their brainwashing, seeing through the propaganda, starting to make out the disdainful mugs sneering at them from the top of the pyramid of cargo stolen from layer after layer of Americans, starting with the indigenous peoples and working their way over the poor, the working class, and finally the middle class till they've got their greedy paws on not just about every nickel of American wealth but most of the World's. The Gordon Gekkos of the world better hope the anger they've whipped into a scary perfect storm of crashing waves keeps being exhausted on the breakwaters of American hate for others.

Forum List

Back