Good Guys With Guns

I mean, I know you guys would like to pretend Trump wasn't President in 2020, failing miserably at controlling Covid, Fentanyl, unemployment, riots, wildfires and just about everything else that was kind of his job.

Besides the fact you think Breitbart is a credible source, the reality is, if we have fentanyl, it's because there's a demand for it.

The sensible thing to do would be to invest in drug rehab programs, because "locking them all up" has failed pretty miserably.

I mean, I know you guys like to pretend there's no historically bad drug smuggling problem under democrats open border policies but pretending you're not responsible is childish.

Do you really think your specious opinions represent a reliable source?

I mean, I know you guys like to pretend there's no historically bad drug smuggling problem under democrats open border policies but pretending you're not responsible is childish.

Our drug policies are the result of 50 years of stupidity.... Fentanyl is just the latest panic word. Now, I'm an old guy, and I'm maybe a bit cynical... but this is about the tenth "Drug Crisis" I've lived through.

We have a "drug problem" because moralistic idiots like you think we can treat a medical problem like a criminal one.

Our drug policies are the result of 50 years of stupidity.... Fentanyl is just the latest panic word. Now, I'm an old guy, and I'm maybe a bit cynical... but this is about the tenth "Drug Crisis" I've lived through.

We have a "drug problem" because moralistic idiots like you think we can treat a medical problem like a criminal one.

Our drug overdose death crisis is a direct result of Democrat policies that enrich drug and human smuggling cartels.

It’s not lost on anybody including the corporate media that fentanyl, the synthetic opioid making its rounds in U.S. cities, is increasingly threatening the lives of Americans. Severely lacking from the media coverage of record-high fentanyl overdoses, however, is honesty about what exactly is causing streams of the dangerous substance to enter the U.S. unnoticed: President Joe Biden’s unsecured border.

Well, we have 43,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes every year. That's how many dangerous people we have.

No…the majority of those are suicides, amd the majority of gun murder victims are simply criminals murdered by criminals……

Meanwhile, normal Americans wih their legal guns use them 1.1 million tomes a year to save lives from rape, robbery, murder, stabbings, beatings, mass oublic shootings and the private ownership of guns keeps our government from committing the mass murder that the Europeans committed from 1939-1945….they murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children….more innocent people murdered in 6 years than all of the gun murder in our country over our entire 246 year history.

You can bet the bidens ate getting their 10% from the fentanyl the chinese are smuggling across our border.

Our drug overdose death crisis is a direct result

Squawk

1667650148253.png

Drugs don't kill people... people kill people.

Drugs are harmless unless they are used.. just like guns.
When leftists put criminals with a history of violent crimes on the street, the results are predictable.

Criminals don't commit crimes - just excusable indiscretions... x 36.

Marcus Wright, 37, was charged with grand larceny in April — but was allowed to plead down to misdemeanor petty larceny rap and walked out without any jail time, according to records and law enforcement sources.

Wright, who has 36 busts on his rap sheet, got away with a similar break in November — before Bragg took office in January — after a robbery at a Sephora near Union Square.

Only 36 prior arrests!

If his only crime was "just having a gun", you take the gun away from him.
If he committed other crimes, you put him in jail for those crimes.

Then why is it every time there's a mass shooter, after we find out that everyone in his life knew he was crazy, we find out he had no problem getting a gun?

Loughner, Cruz, James Joker Holmes, Robert "Awake the Rapper" Crimo, every last one of them just walked into a gun store, slapped down a stack of bills, and walked out with a military grade weapon.

Do you really think that the gun stores are showing MORE caution with weaker guns for lesser criminals?
It's not just having a gun moron it's being a person who is legally prohibited from having a gun and by law that is a federal offense punishable by 5 years in federal prison.

You just take away the gun and the piece of shit just goes and gets another one.

And gun stores have to abide by all BG check laws so if the NICS shows a person is legally eligible to buy a gun the gun dealer has to sell it to him.

And a 5.56 mm semiautomatic rifle is NOT military grade.

Only 36 prior arrests

Did anyone die in those prior arrests?

Nope.

Don't care.

It's not just having a gun moron it's being a person who is legally prohibited from having a gun and by law that is a federal offense punishable by 5 years in federal prison.

You just take away the gun and the piece of shit just goes and gets another one.

And then we take that one, and take the business license of the guy who sold it to him.

You will end the gun problem when you end the profit motive.

Drugs don't kill people... people kill people.

Drugs are harmless unless they are used.. just like guns.

Hmmmm...... I didn't say anything other than biden making his 10% from allowing the Chinese to send fentanyl into the country, you doofus.

Nope.

Don't care.

And then we take that one, and take the business license of the guy who sold it to him.

Why.....if they did the legal work required by the local, state and federal government there is no reason to persecute them. IF they broke the law, then sure, you can punish them....you are a fascist who simply wants to punish them because they sell guns.

Why.....if they did the legal work required by the local, state and federal government there is no reason to persecute them. IF they broke the law, then sure, you can punish them....you are a fascist who simply wants to punish them because they sell guns.

I'm someone who is sick of them selling guns to thugs and crazy people.

The problem is they ARE breaking the law, and they aren't being punished.

Judy, a new investigation by USA Today and The Trace finds that the ATF, which is in charge of policing the gun industry, is — quote — "frequently toothless and conciliatory, bending over backward to go easy on wayward dealers, and sometimes allowing guns to flow into the hands of criminals."

A team of reporters looked at more than 2,000 gun inspections between 2015 and 2017. It found too many cases of dealers breaking the law without significant punishment, and managers who overrode recommendations to revoke gun licenses.

It also found that dealers were inspected only once every seven years, on average.

Nope.

Don't care.

There's a good leftist. As long as you're not one of the 36 people victimized by the career criminal, his crimes are just not concerning.

What's remarkable is that leftists will rail against the surge in Firearms sales as people realize leftist policies are what can get them assaulted or killed. Leftists will whine and moan about the ''proliferation of guns'' not understanding that they are the best firearm sales people on the planet.

I'm someone who is sick of them selling guns to thugs and crazy people.

The problem is they ARE breaking the law, and they aren't being punished.

Judy, a new investigation by USA Today and The Trace finds that the ATF, which is in charge of policing the gun industry, is — quote — "frequently toothless and conciliatory, bending over backward to go easy on wayward dealers, and sometimes allowing guns to flow into the hands of criminals."

A team of reporters looked at more than 2,000 gun inspections between 2015 and 2017. It found too many cases of dealers breaking the law without significant punishment, and managers who overrode recommendations to revoke gun licenses.

It also found that dealers were inspected only once every seven years, on average.

Yeah…..right…. I don’t trust the Trace or any anti-gun fascist news site to report this accurately…

Nope.

Don't care.

Again, Idiot, the vast majority of criminals do not buy guns from a gun store

There's a good leftist. As long as you're not one of the 36 people victimized by the career criminal, his crimes are just not concerning.

"Oh, noes, he stole a bag of chips from my store!!!" Um, yeah... that's some victim, there.

Okay, let's look at his horrible rap sheet. Keep in mind, this the NY Post, so you have to take it with a very big grain of salt.

"Wright’s prior arrests include grand larceny, assault, soliciting prostitution and drugs."

Okay, well, Prostitution and drugs are victimless crimes, so no victims there. Assault could be a simple fist-fight...

The problem with NYC is that you had decades of Rudy and Bloomberg criminalizing being poor and minority, that's why you have contempt for the law. Except now the prisons are full and the resources aren't there to lock up someone for half a million dollars for stealing a bag of chips or hiring a hooker or smoking some weed.

So now it's triage... let the petty larcenists go because you need room to lock up the murderers and rapists.

What's remarkable is that leftists will rail against the surge in Firearms sales as people realize leftist policies are what can get them assaulted or killed. Leftists will whine and moan about the ''proliferation of guns'' not understanding that they are the best firearm sales people on the planet.

Again, crime has gone down for the last 30 years... but the number of guns keeps going up, and most of them sold to hard-core ammosexuals who think "I gots to have more guns... I just saw a negro on TV stealing a bag of chips!!!"

Yeah…..right…. I don’t trust the Trace or any anti-gun fascist news site to report this accurately…

I'm sure you don't. You guys have defanged and demonized the ATF and you wonder why it can't do it's job.

Again, Idiot, the vast majority of criminals do not buy guns from a gun store

The vast majority of gun murders aren't "criminals", they are idiots who decided to settle a family or neighborly argument with a gun. We've been over this.

The gang drive by gets all the news coverage.
The guy who shoots his wife for burning the pot roast doesn't.

"Oh, noes, he stole a bag of chips from my store!!!" Um, yeah... that's some victim, there.

Okay, let's look at his horrible rap sheet. Keep in mind, this the NY Post, so you have to take it with a very big grain of salt.

"Wright’s prior arrests include grand larceny, assault, soliciting prostitution and drugs."

Okay, well, Prostitution and drugs are victimless crimes, so no victims there. Assault could be a simple fist-fight...

The problem with NYC is that you had decades of Rudy and Bloomberg criminalizing being poor and minority, that's why you have contempt for the law. Except now the prisons are full and the resources aren't there to lock up someone for half a million dollars for stealing a bag of chips or hiring a hooker or smoking some weed.

So now it's triage... let the petty larcenists go because you need room to lock up the murderers and rapists.

Again, crime has gone down for the last 30 years... but the number of guns keeps going up, and most of them sold to hard-core ammosexuals who think "I gots to have more guns... I just saw a negro on TV stealing a bag of chips!!!"

I'm sure you don't. You guys have defanged and demonized the ATF and you wonder why it can't do it's job.

The vast majority of gun murders aren't "criminals", they are idiots who decided to settle a family or neighborly argument with a gun. We've been over this.

A bag of chips does not cost $950. In the leftist paradise of San Francisco, that's how much one can steal without consequence.

The leftist attitude is that in the collective, ''whats yours is mine''. Criminals are a protected class and the politburo is protected by the criminals. If the unwashed masses get out of line, the politburo will unleash their criminal class as a quasi enforcement arm.

The results are identifiable. Just a few of the companies in San Francisco leaving or downsizing:

• Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE, which had 5,992 employees in the Bay Area at the time of the announcement in 2020, isn't closing its San Jose campus, but will be moving its headquarters to Houston. ...
  • Oracle Redwood City-based multinational tech company Oracle, with 18,121 employees in the Bay Area at time of the announcement, is also moving to Texas. ...
  • Uber ...
  • Airbnb ...
  • Digital Realty ...
  • Salesforce ...
  • Yelp ...
  • Twitter ...

Yeah they are.

We don't have 15000 husbands shooting their wives annually but we do have lots of criminals shooting each other

Forum List

Back