Good Guys With Guns

A bag of chips does not cost $950. In the leftist paradise of San Francisco, that's how much one can steal without consequence.

The leftist attitude is that in the collective, ''whats yours is mine''. Criminals are a protected class and the politburo is protected by the criminals. If the unwashed masses get out of line, the politburo will unleash their criminal class as a quasi enforcement arm.

Or they simply realized that spending $106,000 a year to lock up someone who stole $950.00 worth of stuff isn't cost effective.

The real problem - and I'm going to post facts here, so don't get confused - is that the courts have ALREADY ordered California to stop overstuffing their prisons.

California put too many people in prison with such stupidity as "Three Strikes and your Out" laws, where people were facing life sentences for stealing slices of pizza and tube socks. The prisons were at 200% of the capacity because they weren't voting to build more prisons. The courts ordered them to get it down to 137% capacity.

This is the problem with your beloved Prison-Industrial Complex. There are a lot of people getting rich off of it, but the taxpayers don't really want to pay for it.

So, yeah, a threshold of $950.00 in property for non-violent offenses... actually seems kind of reasonable.

The results are identifiable. Just a few of the companies in San Francisco leaving or downsizing:

Oh, noes, not big corporations! What is this bizarre fascination you guys have about worrying about the rich? Um, okay, you see, the Rich are going to be fine.

Frankly, Yelp can fall of a fucking cliff, as far as I'm concerned. It's a completely unethical company, as for AirBnB - they ended up screwing a lot of people.

We don't have 15000 husbands shooting their wives annually but we do have lots of criminals shooting each other

No, we really don't. According to the National Gang Task force, the number of gang-related murders in the US every year is between 1800 - 2300 a year. The rest of them are people shooting family members, neighbors or that schmuck who cut them off in traffic.

Or they simply realized that spending $106,000 a year to lock up someone who stole $950.00 worth of stuff isn't cost effective.

The real problem - and I'm going to post facts here, so don't get confused - is that the courts have ALREADY ordered California to stop overstuffing their prisons.

California put too many people in prison with such stupidity as "Three Strikes and your Out" laws, where people were facing life sentences for stealing slices of pizza and tube socks. The prisons were at 200% of the capacity because they weren't voting to build more prisons. The courts ordered them to get it down to 137% capacity.

This is the problem with your beloved Prison-Industrial Complex. There are a lot of people getting rich off of it, but the taxpayers don't really want to pay for it.

So, yeah, a threshold of $950.00 in property for non-violent offenses... actually seems kind of reasonable.

Oh, noes, not big corporations! What is this bizarre fascination you guys have about worrying about the rich? Um, okay, you see, the Rich are going to be fine.

Frankly, Yelp can fall of a fucking cliff, as far as I'm concerned. It's a completely unethical company, as for AirBnB - they ended up screwing a lot of people.

No, we really don't. According to the National Gang Task force, the number of gang-related murders in the US every year is between 1800 - 2300 a year. The rest of them are people shooting family members, neighbors or that schmuck who cut them off in traffic.

Ah. The ACLU is now a law making body. Only in the alternate reality of the leftist are such absurdities entertained.

Frankly, I don't see that multinationals or national businesses are going to much care about your hurt feelings. It's pretty clear that you're one of those angry, self-hating, Gender Studies grads who discovered that flipping burgers was the career path that Gender Studies provided.

I suppose you can stomp your feet or fall to the floor, kickungvand screaming because your tender sensibilities are offended by businesses which create jobs and hire. That kind of describes the angry, self-hating leftist who presumes an entitlement but must exist in a world where his tender sensibilities are not the first concern of everyone else.

Iowa City is taking a stance against a proposed gun rights amendment to the Iowa Constitution that is up for a vote in next week’s midterms.

City Council members passed a resolution opposing Public Measure Number One earlier this week.

The proposal states it is a “fundamental individual right” to keep and bear arms. Supporters of the amendment say it protects gun rights.

Lets hope the ''Right to Bear Arms'' stays protected and respected in Iowa.

So you think ALL criminals belong to gangs?

Yup you're an idiot

FYI less than 50 people a year are killed in road rage shootings

Ah. The ACLU is now a law making body. Only in the alternate reality of the leftist are such absurdities entertained.

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Did you just not read where the SUPREME COURT (Dominated by Republicans) ordered California to reduce it's prison population?

Frankly, I don't see that multinationals or national businesses are going to much care about your hurt feelings. It's pretty clear that you're one of those angry, self-hating, Gender Studies grads who discovered that flipping burgers was the career path that Gender Studies provided.

Sorry, majored in history. Have a pretty good career in logistics and supply chain. Work for a large, multi-national corporation.

Of course, I was able to get my degree 40 years ago by joining the national guard and working min. wage jobs until I graduated.

I suppose you can stomp your feet or fall to the floor, kickungvand screaming because your tender sensibilities are offended by businesses which create jobs and hire. That kind of describes the angry, self-hating leftist who presumes an entitlement but must exist in a world where his tender sensibilities are not the first concern of everyone else.

You see, this is where you get confused. Corporations don't create jobs, consumer demand does. Corporations are just parasites that have convinced stupid people like you they are vital organs. The reality is that we are in end-stage capitalism...

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Did you just not read where the SUPREME COURT (Dominated by Republicans) ordered California to reduce it's prison population?

Sorry, majored in history. Have a pretty good career in logistics and supply chain. Work for a large, multi-national corporation.

Of course, I was able to get my degree 40 years ago by joining the national guard and working min. wage jobs until I graduated.

You see, this is where you get confused. Corporations don't create jobs, consumer demand does. Corporations are just parasites that have convinced stupid people like you they are vital organs. The reality is that we are in end-stage capitalism...

With the country having continuing supply chain problems, it's time we get competent people in place who can address the problems,

See, this is where you get befuddled. Corporations create jobs to meet a demand. Take a guess how many jobs people like John Chambers of Cisco Systems created.

This is the problem when you Gender Studies grads with a Casio calculator think you understand economics.

With the country having continuing supply chain problems, it's time we get competent people in place who can address the problems,

The entire globe is having supply chain problems. I will give you one great example. I order a lot of components from Taiwan because it isn't cost effective to make them here. Except that because of Covid, Taiwan couldn't import seasonal labor from the Philippines and Vietnam like they normally do. Add in a few lockdowns and they are months behind.

Add to that a shortage of shipping and port capacity - both problems we had before Biden ever got there - and that's why you have supply chain problems.

I've been doing this for 22 years, never seen it this bad.

See, this is where you get befuddled. Corporations create jobs to meet a demand. Take a guess how many jobs people like John Chambers of Cisco Systems created.

Zero. Those jobs were created by consumer demand. You do understand you only have jobs when you have consumer demand. That's why the Post-war period was so prosperous... we had a vibrant middle class with good wages creating consumer demand.

This is the problem when you Gender Studies grads with a Casio calculator think you understand economics.

You do realize almost nobody gets a "Gender Studies" degree, right? I mean, it's clear you never got anywhere near a college, but if you had, you'd know most college grads get degrees in useful things such as engineering, etc.

The entire globe is having supply chain problems. I will give you one great example. I order a lot of components from Taiwan because it isn't cost effective to make them here. Except that because of Covid, Taiwan couldn't import seasonal labor from the Philippines and Vietnam like they normally do. Add in a few lockdowns and they are months behind.

Add to that a shortage of shipping and port capacity - both problems we had before Biden ever got there - and that's why you have supply chain problems.

I've been doing this for 22 years, never seen it this bad.

Zero. Those jobs were created by consumer demand. You do understand you only have jobs when you have consumer demand. That's why the Post-war period was so prosperous... we had a vibrant middle class with good wages creating consumer demand.

You do realize almost nobody gets a "Gender Studies" degree, right? I mean, it's clear you never got anywhere near a college, but if you had, you'd know most college grads get degrees in useful things such as engineering, etc.

You can excuse the failures incompetent Biden and leftist hacks with the expected, ''but everybody else....', nonsense but that excuse is getting old.

Remember to use ''I Blame Trump''.

You now realize your Gender Studies degree is useless, right?

Yawn, you have Biden on the brain... The next six years will be awful for you.

I’m guessing you think Biden will be a candidate in 2024. That’s pretty darn funny.

Biden and the dems are awful for everybody.

Wouldn’t it be great to see Biden and the dems run on all there successes; recession, open borders, crime, supply chain disaster, inflation….

I’m guessing you think Biden will be a candidate in 2024. That’s pretty darn funny.

Biden and the dems are awful for everybody.

Wouldn’t it be great to see Biden and the dems run on all there successes; recession, open borders, crime, supply chain disaster, inflation….

Still not clear if we are going to go into a recession yet...

3.7% unemployment... that's a lot better than Trump's 15% unemployment, to be sure.

Crime declined in 2021 from 2020, and will probably go down again in 2022.

Now, I actually DO think that Biden probably won't run because of his age. Pritzker or Newsom will probably run instead.

But the biggest problem your side will have... is when women realize they have less rights than globs of tissue in their who-has. Probably isn't going to sink in this year yet, but by 2024, it will.

Still not clear if we are going to go into a recession yet...

3.7% unemployment... that's a lot better than Trump's 15% unemployment, to be sure.

Crime declined in 2021 from 2020, and will probably go down again in 2022.

Now, I actually DO think that Biden probably won't run because of his age. Pritzker or Newsom will probably run instead.

But the biggest problem your side will have... is when women realize they have less rights than globs of tissue in their who-has. Probably isn't going to sink in this year yet, but by 2024, it will.
Just pretend the economy is not already in recession. That’s the Biden, (or whomever is in charge of Biden), politburo talking point.

The biggest problem on your side, the failed leftist side, is your inability to effectively run on leftist policies.

Why aren’t leftists running on the successes of their two years in control of the House, Senate and WH?

Aren’t the combinations of recession, inflation, open borders, crime and people’s crashing 401k’s spectacular achievements to be a part of any election strategy?

Just pretend the economy is not already in recession. That’s the Biden, (or whomever is in charge of Biden), politburo talking point.

The biggest problem on your side, the failed leftist side, is your inability to effectively run on leftist policies.

Why aren’t leftists running on the successes of their two years in control of the House, Senate and WH?

Aren’t the combinations of recession, inflation, open borders, crime and people’s crashing 401k’s spectacular achievements to be a part of any election strategy?

Yeah, you can't call it a recession when Q3 GDP growth was 2.3% and unemployment is at 3.7%. That's not a recession.
Oh, wait, the Red Wave is turning into a Red Trickle!

Yeah, you can't call it a recession when Q3 GDP growth was 2.3% and unemployment is at 3.7%. That's not a recession.
Oh, wait, the Red Wave is turning into a Red Trickle!
Yeah, you can call it a recession with two quarters of shrinking GDP.

Oh, wait. Leftists will lose the House.

So you think ALL criminals belong to gangs?

Yup you're an idiot

FYI less than 50 people a year are killed in road rage shootings
There are criminals because of laws they break make them criminals though they do not harm someone and there are no victims of any damage or violence. Laws are not all a solution to perceived problems. If you would not want someone killed for a thing that thing should not have a law made against it.

The problem if you allow basically unlimited shoplifting is soon the only stores you will be able to buy stuff from are online.

Perhaps after showing ID you will be allowed through a locked door into a store. You will pick the merchandise you want which is displayed in locked cases. Then you will go through another locked door to wait for it to be delivered on a conveyor belt. Finally you will pay and leave.

This will be a big pain in the ass.

Forum List

Back