Good Job Teachers!!!

Great point. I avoid dangerous neighborhoods as well.

"Better to be a live chicken than a dead duck." :biggrin:
I was telling others that this young black kid sort of creeped me out in my community. He lives in the low income apartments. We have a lot of them. I only go there because my Belarusian girlfriend lived there. Otherwise, most people avoid going in the Village Apartments. The cops spend 90% of their time in the apartments. A lot of crime. Not a lot of violent crime but if any happens in my community, it's there. A lot of black women want to get out of Detroit with their kids and it's perfect for them. But their kids grew up hard and angry. The way he looked at me. I was like oh shit there goes the neighborhood. But I haven't seen him or thugs like him since. Hopefully the cops in my community clamp down on that shit.

That young little boy gave me a different perspective on Trevon Martin. I'm sure they only showed us his sweetest pictures. Not the ones where he was waving gang signs and walking hard with his pants low and hoodie up talking shit.

Anyways, last weekend I passed a little white girl about 10 years old. Her brother on a big wheel. She flipped me off. LOL. So that little black boy, he ain't hard. Little Suzie is hard. LOL She'll mess you up.

Forum List

Back