Good news everyone. PA poised to start their own forensic audit. MAGA

TLDR. But I see you are concerned.
You think me responding to each point you make in at most four sentences is too long? What is it lazy or simply not interested in anything but your own view?
You still don't know what a forensic audit is do you??
I went to the trouble of looking up a definition, which is more than you can say
We are not recounting the votes by machines anymore. It is a hand recount
They did that too in Maripoca county. The GOP still wasn't satisfied.
A logical person would welcome this. What is the problem.
This is the problem. From your link.

Do I have 100% confidence … that everything was perfect? No, I’d really like us to take a detailed review of that,” Argall said. “That’s why we’re looking at changing pieces of the election legislation

As long as you guys keep the claim going that more investigation of election fraud are justified, you guys can keep on claiming legislation against election fraud is justified. Legislation that makes voting harder in each and every state is introduced.

Last edited:
This will be the most glaring of the fraud states

What was wrong with this audit?

How many audits would be sufficient? 2,3,504256?

Or is it "however many it takes to agree with me?"

If the latter I have to say that keep on investigating something so you can get to a predetermined conclusion is a bad basis to investigate anything.
Sorry but a forensic audit is a REAL. Not counting the same ballots over and over.

There are 1000 libturd lawyers watching every molecule. So you don't have to worry about a preconcluded event. No matter how much you wish it, we want to know. WE deserve the right to know

If this happened to the libturds the whole country would be forensically audited and you know it

You believed Fauci so your credibility is zeroU

Well, its been 6 months and you have no proof yet.
Well we never had a forensic audit now have we dippy.

You believed Fauci and Schiff. You have 0 credibility

What EXACTLY is a forensic audit?
They send a coroner to the landfill and dig up the old ballots to review the signatures. Didn't you watch Matlock ?

Wonder why Dims are so afraid of audits?

We've had audits. We've had recounts We had court cases. We've had had enforcement look at whatever minor fraud cases were found (most of them Trumpsters). We've had Trump's own AG at DOJ state that there were no major issues with the election.

Whatever was done will never be good enough, because it didn't prove Trump's grotesque lies about the election, which have themselves have become the movement's cause and a litmus test to Republcian representatives.

So now what we have left are PARTISAN audits, that will go on and on until someone, somewhere will produce the result Trump and his millions of soft-in-the-head Trumpsters want so badly.

Last edited:
SO will you total jokes finally be ready to admit that there was no fraud after this audit fails, just like all the other failed audits.
Just let the sun shine in... why so hesitant for transparency? What don't you wanna find out ? And why?

How many audits and recounts do you need?

There are several points that a forensic audit would cover:
  • verify legitimacy of the ballot depending on type (origin, signature, chain of custody)
  • verification of ballots in terms of registered voters rolls
  • assessment of voting machine performance and reliability
Recounts are unimportant if not accompanied by a full ballot audit.

SO will you total jokes finally be ready to admit that there was no fraud after this audit fails, just like all the other failed audits.
Just let the sun shine in... why so hesitant for transparency? What don't you wanna find out ? And why?

• verify legitimacy of the ballot depending on type (origin, signature, chain of custody)

They've done more than enough to verify the legitimacy of the election.
Nobody has provided even a remote shred of credible evidence of fraud.
GOP election officials have said there was no fraud.
Trump just made it up out of thin air, because he can't admit he lost the election, like a little child.
You dumb fucks will believe any lie Trump tells you.

When this audit produces nothing, then do you man up and admit Trump lost??

According to the linked story how much money will the legislature commit to the "audit"? My quick reading didn't notice any mention of a figure. If I was to take these audits seriously I'd check into a Harrisburg, PA news source in interest of how much of taxpayer dough these State Senators are willing to put forth on this silliness?

Every election that we won was free and fair. Everyone we lost was due to fraud.

According to the linked story how much money will the legislature commit to the "audit"? My quick reading didn't notice any mention of a figure. If I was to take these audits seriously I'd check into a Harrisburg, PA news source in interest of how much of taxpayer dough these State Senators are willing to put forth on this silliness?

Money is no problem. Democrats are contemplating a huge spending spree:

It is going to rain money. Enjoy.

Trump just made it up out of thin air, because he can't admit he lost the election, like a little child.

I didn't vote for Trump and I don't care if he ever holds office again. I want a full forensic audit of the ballots and measures to guarantee the results are beyond question for future elections.

I didn't vote for Trump and I don't care if he ever holds office again. I want a full forensic audit of the ballots and measures to guarantee the results are beyond question for future elections.

Somebody fabricates a lie out of thin air and you believe it, even though there is over whelming evidence showing it is a lie.

How gullible can you be?

The woke turds must be peeing their pants.
just laughing, because Trump admitted he didnt win.
7xfdqbmce2271.png

in Pennsylvania bamboo also?
You believed Fauci and harmed your own loved ones because of Trump. You know FU that is dude........Really FU
View attachment 503360View attachment 503361
Rent-free? Kind of ironic considering the thread.

Somebody fabricates a lie out of thin air and you believe it, even though there is over whelming evidence showing it is a lie.

How gullible can you be?

So many countries around the world ban the use of mail in ballots because of the risk of fraud - are those countries all Trump supporters??? Too fking funny.

I have no problem with the use of voter requested absentee ballots as the process and verification of the legitimacy of the ballot is easier to determine. Mail-in ballots should not be used in the future.

How gullible can you be?

So many countries around the world ban the use of mail in ballots because of the risk of fraud - are those countries all Trump supporters??? Too fking funny.

I have no problem with the use of voter requested absentee ballots as the process and verification of the legitimacy of the ballot is easier to determine. Mail-in ballots should not be used in the future.

I have voted by mail for over a decade and there has never been a problem with verification.

How gullible can you be?

I have voted by mail for over a decade and there has never been a problem with verification.

Thank you Surada. Your opinion is extremely valuable to me. In fact I don't know how I've managed so long without you.

Money is no problem. Democrats are contemplating a huge spending spree:

It is going to rain money. Enjoy.

States can't print money and must deal in real dollars. The feds aren't going to pay for any audits. So what's your point?

Wonder why Dims are so afraid of audits? You might think they have something to hide. :D

You keep spewing this question post after post. No one is afraid of any real audits. They've already been done. And found no evidence of any widespread fraud.
What you're looking for here is the outcome that YOU want. :)

If the latter I have to say that keep on investigating something so you can get to a predetermined conclusion is a bad basis to investigate anything.
No, we dont need that many audits. We just need ONE legit audit.

Oh really. Can you give me the conditions for you to consider an audit legit?

For instance, why isn't this a legit audit?

Oh really. Can you give me the conditions for you to consider an audit legit?

For instance, why isn't this a legit audit?
You hand me a link to a 60 page report and expect me to comment on its thoroughness? Are you fucking crazy? Im not doing that. :laugh:

If people arent convinced, then the audit isnt thorough enough. End of story. We cant have any doubts in our election system. Any attempt to stop the audit will only increase doubt in our elections, which makes the audits even more necessary.

Forum List

Back