Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

We hate Dems guts, make a note.
But 55% of America are Dems. Probably more if everyone voted. We have a lot of people who typically fall into the Dem bucket that don't vote. If they did, Republicans would have to change their dirty tactics. If picking on gays, mexicans, muslims or blacks backfired on them like abortion has for example. They would change.

We don't hate you. If you win you can lead. Just don't brake all the laws Trump broke. Don't attempt a coup. An insurrection. Don't be so divisive.

Actually, Hitler did. He laid it all out in his Mein Kampf way before he got power. There is that.
Who the fuck read that garbage other than his sycophants. The average Germany citizen didn't until after he came to power.

It doesn't matter what we think/presume. Trump did it before. He abused the power of his office for personal political gain.

Oh? How. Be specific.

Sure..........NUTJOB.
So why does Trump want to pardon them?

Trump vows pardons, government apology to Capitol ...

View attachment 868892
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/09/01 › trum...
Sep 1, 2022 — Former president Donald Trump said he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan.

Because loads of people have been politically prosecuted for doing nothing more than walking through the Capitol.

DURRRRRR

We hate Dems guts, make a note.
Basically, hate for hate's sake, aka fascism. Got it!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

The U.S. came closer to being a dictatorship during Covid than it has in the hast hundred years including the FDR administration that incarcerated American citizens without due process. It was practically martial law when schools were closed and Americans were forbidden to congregate or engage in their 1st Amendment right to religious freedom or even go to work under penalty of law. Freedom of speech was even impacted when the Biden administration restricted speech that didn't go along with the government propaganda. The media justified it because the media has become the propaganda arm of the Biden regime. Lefties went along with it because they are lockstep fools who only care about political power.

Most insurrections are unsuccessful which is why we still have a Republic. Get a new line
The 2000 insurrection, I mean election, was close enough to steal. They were doing a recount when Republican operatives led by Roger Stone started a "small" riot (sound familiar?) and they were successful in stopping the recount. Let's just say they were not confident or they wouldn't have stopped the recount.

Similar to how Republicans sent operatives "poll watchers" to fill out affidavits on election night so they had "evidence" something shady went on. But those affidavits were bullshit right? Trump wanted what George Bush got in 2000. He wanted the Supreme Court, which is so right wing it's sick, to decide who won. Trump or Biden. He wanted them to "go along".

You're a nazi traitor. I will never forget this. It's sad because I have family and friends who are nazi's. I can't believe what happened in Germany is so close to happening here.

Basically, hate for hate's sake, aka fascism. Got it!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif
Right. Like, what do you hate? Do you hate that we went on strike this summer and got raises? Do you hate us for insisting we go green? Hate it that 70% of us want gun background checks? Hate that we want abortion to remain legal? Hate that we want rich people to pay their taxes? Hate that we like social security?

Why are Democrats surprised we want to make them suffer and get our revenge? Dems are corrupt lying rat bastards, that's what happens to lowlife scum like that, KARMA!
Really?
Teabaggers are the criminals who love corruption.

1701880672478.png

BUT, like their dear leader............AREN'T very good at it.
They keep getting caught.

You were tuned into the wrong channel. Sad thing is that you didn't even notice.

Poor Trump, he just cannot do the right thing
Even if he knows what it is

All he had to say was…….Of course I will not act as a dictator
LOL He's trolling your master's absurd meme, And you're taking the bait, hook line and sinker.
Actually, he is confirming what everyone suspected

But 55% of America are Dems.
Fake news you fool. Barely 30% of America agrees with the Dem regime world view, that's why Dems have to lie about everything. 2024 elections will be here soon, then Americans will have their revenge on lying Democrats.

Really?
Teabaggers are the criminals who love corruption.

View attachment 868903

BUT, like their dear leader............AREN'T very good at it.
They keep getting caught.

I'm going to give Trump a truth serum. What do you think he would say if he was being completely honest? Like before he was running against Hillary. We don't have to ask what if. We know what he said

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" "You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’"

See folks? This is what we're dealing with...hateful, spiteful, far rightwing deplorables.

oprah-shrug.gif
We proudly and openly hate Dems, for good reasons. How did you think Americans would react to your SHIT policies that hurt the poor, working class, and wealthy? You people are parasites.

Democrats forced us to hate them. They are anti-American scum!

What did we do that made Trump go from this

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" shortly after the 2008 presidential election

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

So was Trump lying back then or now? I say he's lying now because he needs to lie to you to get your vote.

Forum List

Back