Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

It doesn't matter what we think/presume. Trump did it before. He abused the power of his office for personal political gain.

It does. If Biden is using our foreign aid as an influence on Israel's current war on Hamas how is that any different than what Trump was wrongly impeached for?

Poor Trump, he just cannot do the right thing
Even if he knows what it is

All he had to say was…….Of course I will not act as a dictator
LOL He's trolling your master's absurd meme, And you're taking the bait, hook line and sinker.

It does. If Biden is using our foreign aid as an influence on Israel's current war on Hamas how is that any different than what Trump was wrongly impeached for?

Emphasis on IF
No IF....it actually happened, Corky.

Sure. After that he did it for a second time in Georgia. Requested they find him 11,780 votes. Got impeached for that doozy too.
giphy.gif

After what the U.S. went through with the babbling fool and his henchman during Covid the crazy left has the gall to pretend Trump is a dictator. You almost gotta laugh.

After what the U.S. went through with the babbling fool and his henchman during Covid the crazy left has the gall to pretend Trump is a dictator. You almost gotta laugh.
Dem lies and blatant double standards have reached all time highs under the Biden regime. Dem projection is also off the charts. The Dem party is dying, they have become desperate hence their insanity.

Trump can imagine himself to be a dictator for as long as he wants...while he's pacing around his prison cell!

So, what do you think he will do as dictator for one day and are you skeered?
Today's news cycle pisses me off. It's exactly what's wrong with America, Trump, Americans who would vote for Trump. THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH America.

The fucking guy says he would be a dictator on day one. Says it. Flat out admits it. Can't even deny it. Which is funny because he's such a liar. But he tells us that he's going to be a dictator.

But what are all the threads about? Republicans, acting like the corporate media, are flooding these message boards with fake news, distractions, whataboutisms, other stories to distract. They don't want to talk about this. They want to control the message so I guess Trannies in bathrooms

Forum List

Back