Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

Sometimes I think Donny reads my posts here.
The best part of your post:

"Time to go a bit commie to get the right shit done for the right people."

Wow.

So breaking the Constitution for one day, is not breaking his oath of office and duty and the constitution, if only for 1 day?

Once a dictator, always a dictator.....1 day just doesn't cut it....and he knows that.....it wouldn't be just one day....

He's testing you with the comment....

If you give excuses for him on it now for just 1 day of breaking the constitution for the things you WANT, then he KNOWS he can get it for life....

We know him, and his mass brainwashing skills Votto.... And we know his acolytes, and his ability to get them to believe his lies and shenanigans....
??? How is closing the border and begin drilling "breaking the COnstitution?"

Yup. Scratch a Republican...you get a Nazi. You guys just can't help yourself.
Will you leave the country for just the one day of Trump despotism or never come back?

Sad to watch Hannity throw him softballs….TWICE

Any other candidate would say……Of course I will follow the Constitution

Trump could not bring himself to say it

So breaking the Constitution for one day, is not breaking his oath of office and duty and the constitution, if only for 1 day?

Once a dictator, always a dictator.....1 day just doesn't cut it....and he knows that.....it wouldn't be just one day....

He's testing you with the comment....

If you give excuses for him on it now for just 1 day of breaking the constitution for the things you WANT, then he KNOWS he can get it for life....

We know him, and his mass brainwashing skills Votto.... And we know his acolytes, and his ability to get them to believe his lies and shenanigans....
Who said he would be like the Democrats who break their oath?

What kind of criminal says…..I will only break the law for one day?

Then expect people to say…..I guess it is OK then
Who said they would break the law he will be upholding some laws with the immigration policy unlike dems who refuse to protect our country from enemies foreign and domestic who are trespassing when they enter our country

Will you leave the country for just the one day of Trump despotism or never come back?
Nope.

Now, your turn. Will you leave the country when Biden is re-elected and move to Russia?

Before you say, no - remember, Putin is providing an all-paid vacation to the countryside of Ukraine. So, how about it? Yay, or Nay?

I understand, but I think Trump needs to tone down the rhetoric a bit

View attachment 868872
The thing is, millions of Americans want to drill baby drill and want immigration reform. And, we've got Biden flagrantly disobeying our laws and when he loses in courts, he continues anyway or just disobeys other laws. We already have a dictator in office now, day after day, not just one day. And, those millions of Americans are glad to have a president who's not afraid to speak his mind and tell the truth. The fact that the liberal media twists Trump's words to their advantage further increases their support for Trump. Trump is actually the result of failed leftist policies. Trump would be a nothing who never became president if it weren't for the left.

Nope.

Now, your turn. Will you leave the country when Biden is re-elected and move to Russia?

Before you say, no - remember, Putin is providing an all-paid vacation to the countryside of Ukraine. So, how about it? Yay, or Nay?
No, we will stay and fight to reestablish the republic you commies are bringing down, simp!

And yet, your orange fuhrer is the one who promises to be a dictator. Facts are stubborn things. :itsok:
No , no he doesn't but that is what you scream while your dictator allows our immigration laws to be ignored and broken in the millions

Forum List

Back