Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

What makes Democrats particularly stupid is their complete lack of grasp of what their endless support of tyranny will lead to.

I would NEVER give Republican politicians the blind trust they give to their Democrat politicians. Democrats aren't that smart, they just aren't.

Killed by leftists: 100 million
Freed by leftists: 0

Count is still ongoing ...

LOL, and Smokin' OP doesn't know history and he thinks Trump's content is better than his, LOL. Can you say loser, smokin? LOL, MAGA man

Your dear leader knows "history"...............

I'm just laughing at a Bidenesta for this nonsense, MAGA man. Now thats funny. You want to get into a "stupid" contents were your guy is Joe What's That In My Pants Biden, now THAT is funny

Simpletons are easily impressed, MAGA man
What is it you hate? You hate gays marrying?

All this is just damage control after last night Trump said he's going to be a dictator.

He didn't win in 2016 by saying such things. He's lost it.

I'm just laughing at a Bidenesta for this nonsense, MAGA man. Now thats funny. You want to get into a "stupid" contents were your guy is Joe What's That In My Pants Biden, now THAT is funny
That was Trump's right hand man.

Rudy Giuliani 'filmed reaching into trousers' in ...​

1701886729677.png
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US Election 2020

Oct 21, 2020 — Baron Cohen, playing the Kazakh journalist Borat, then bursts in and interrupts them while shouting “She's 15. She's too old for you.” ..

Did Rudy wash his hands before undoing Trump' zipper?

What is it you hate? You hate gays marrying?

All this is just damage control after last night Trump said he's going to be a dictator.

He didn't win in 2016 by saying such things. He's lost it.

You live in a fantasy land of lies, MAGA man. The boy be trippin. I never said or meant any of the stupid shit you made up

You live in a fantasy land of lies, MAGA man. The boy be trippin. I never said or meant any of the stupid shit you made up

Whether it is the “stolen election” premise, or George Santos admitting that he made up much of his life story due to “insecurity” and “stupidity,” the falsehoods are the news.

I admit: It can be exhausting. For citizens of good faith who want to be informed, who just want to know what's real, all the lying can feel suffocating. But I have found that studying the liars has dramatically improved my understanding of the political universe.

In the immortal words of former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, to “flood the zone with shit”—to overwhelm the press and the public with so much misinformation and disinformation that democracy can't function. Trump, despite his frontrunner status, is barely fact-checked anymore. He says so much, so wrongly, that fact-checkers are at a supreme disadvantage—just the way his team likes it.

Who the fuck read that garbage other than his sycophants. The average Germany citizen didn't until after he came to power.
And, what the fuck has to do with what you wrote? Those are the facts. Hitler did make predictions before getting the power.

Every person running for president claims to want to do all this shit with EOs on the first day.
Biden did the EXACT same, he just didnt use that word. But people will eat that shit up. Because they are fucking STUPID.
Trump trolled the Dimwinger idiots bigly with that comment.

It is hilarious watching them piss their Depends. :auiqs.jpg:

And, one more time - your orange fuhrer is the one who is promising to be a dictator on day one. You really are a retard, aren't you?
Bring his entire quote. I bet you don’t have the balls.

And, what the fuck has to do with what you wrote? Those are the facts. Hitler did make predictions before getting the power.
The point is dictators don't telegraph their intentions to the public at large until after they have gained control.

And grand juries recommend charges...

How do those require dictatorship? Asking for a friend.

How did the left lose any sense of humor, asking for myself.

thats_not_funny_feminist.jpg

Forum List

Back