Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

So they are motivated to vote no matter what? You imagine thats a prudent strategy? He had the most people vote against a candidate in history.

No, he had the largest number of fraudulent ballots COUNTED against him, ever.

So they are motivated to vote no matter what? You imagine thats a prudent strategy? He had the most people vote against a candidate in history.
Wait I thought they voted for Biden not against trump, which is another reason to understand when they gave him 81 million, intelligent people know you cheated and over cooked the books

Trump said watch me show you how stupid and emotionally fragile Democrats are. I'll tell an obvious joke, watch them all lose it.

And you did, MAGA man! Trump just pwns you. He said he would make you dweebs blow up and he did! Trump is just amazing. You're not

Last edited:
Trump said watch me show you how stupid and emotionally fragile Democrats are. I'll tell an obvious joke, watch them all lose it.

And you did, MAGA man! Trump just pwns you. He said he would make you dweebs blow up and he did? Trump is just amazing. You're not

No, actually Trump showed how stupid and emotionally fragile he is.

Hannity gave him a chance to put aside the rumors….he chose to confirm them

Yes you did, but he didn't, and we do not see him being a dictator any more than he was the first time. You are the ones confused, you think men can have babies simp!
You never answered my question! My little troll friend
What the fuck do you think this thread is about, retard. Gad. Is there a full moon, tonight? I swear there are more retards than usual on these threads.

OqCBxYT.png

Forum List

Back