Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

The point is dictators don't telegraph their intentions to the public at large until after they have gained control.
Yeah, that was your comment and I responded with facts that at least one did. Now, what part of that is confusing to you?

How did the left lose any sense of humor, asking for myself.

thats_not_funny_feminist.jpg
Answer the question. How does spurring drilling and border management require dictatorship? Especially since US drilling levels are higher now than with Trump, and oil is $73 a barrel.

Whether it is the “stolen election” premise, or George Santos admitting that he made up much of his life story due to “insecurity” and “stupidity,” the falsehoods are the news.

I admit: It can be exhausting. For citizens of good faith who want to be informed, who just want to know what's real, all the lying can feel suffocating. But I have found that studying the liars has dramatically improved my understanding of the political universe.

In the immortal words of former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, to “flood the zone with shit”—to overwhelm the press and the public with so much misinformation and disinformation that democracy can't function. Trump, despite his frontrunner status, is barely fact-checked anymore. He says so much, so wrongly, that fact-checkers are at a supreme disadvantage—just the way his team likes it.

Santos, he was lyin like Biden.

Yet another of your endless double standards, MAGA man

Answer the question. How does spurring drilling and border management require dictatorship? Especially since US drilling levels are higher now than with Trump, and oil is $73 a barrel.

Answered. He knows saying that would trigger idiots like you. and you were triggered.

Om nom nom nom.

It doesn’t. Trump trolled the fuck out of you Dimtard idiots. :auiqs.jpg:

Whether it is the “stolen election” premise, or George Santos admitting that he made up much of his life story due to “insecurity” and “stupidity,” the falsehoods are the news.

I admit: It can be exhausting. For citizens of good faith who want to be informed, who just want to know what's real, all the lying can feel suffocating. But I have found that studying the liars has dramatically improved my understanding of the political universe.

In the immortal words of former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, to “flood the zone with shit”—to overwhelm the press and the public with so much misinformation and disinformation that democracy can't function. Trump, despite his frontrunner status, is barely fact-checked anymore. He says so much, so wrongly, that fact-checkers are at a supreme disadvantage—just the way his team likes it.

Yeah, funny how Liz Warren and Blumenthal, and all of those other demofascists have lied about their lives, and been enriched for it.

Trump likes making idiots who are voting against him anyway angry, and he does, like you, MAGA man.

You're welcome
So they are motivated to vote no matter what? You imagine thats a prudent strategy? He had the most people vote against a candidate in history.

I know, retard. We did. And you cultists deny it. Are you usually this confused?
Yes you did, but he didn't, and we do not see him being a dictator any more than he was the first time. You are the ones confused, you think men can have babies simp!
You never answered my question! My little troll friend

Forum List

Back