Good ‘ol boy corrupt politicians...

Lol
This Pretty much explains everything we understand about corrupt politicians and how they think the public are a bunch of fools.
Michelle Obama opens up about her friendship with George W. Bush - CNNPolitics

184f8089-7845-483f-bde2-00bcd370d60d-AP_Obama_Smithsonian_African_American_Museum.jpg
It’s pretty sad that you’d see a photo like this and think something negative.
I see career politicians are all on the same side, And the American people are on the other side
You see what you want to see
Lol
Like I’ve always said only a fool trusts the federal government...
And all progressives are fucked in the head

Lol
This Pretty much explains everything we understand about corrupt politicians and how they think the public are a bunch of fools.

184f8089-7845-483f-bde2-00bcd370d60d-AP_Obama_Smithsonian_African_American_Museum.jpg

Can you imagine going through life and never once having a friend that does not think exactly like you?

That seems to be the life of Rustic
Lol
Career politicians are not normal people… In fact there is no lower life form

you are a sad bitter little man.
Lol
Na, not really
You do realize we are not all in this together?

Lol

Can you imagine going through life and never once having a friend that does not think exactly like you?

Lol

Is Bush II really a career politician?

He only spent 13 years in politics. That is less than 25% of his adult life

Lol

OH MY GOD. how dare people not let politics rule their entire lives and have friends that do not think exactly like they do.!

This is the end of the fucking world as we know it
Lol
Only a fool trusts career politicians like George W. Bush...

Even politicians have friends.

Er....um............I would not call them friends, I would call the acquaintances.

So, you think that no politician has a single friend?
Not real ones anyways, Career politicians are all about what they can get...

Lol

Lol

you are a sad bitter little man.
Lol
Na, not really
You do realize we are not all in this together?

I am in it for me and my own, you are on your own buddy!

OH MY GOD. how dare people not let politics rule their entire lives and have friends that do not think exactly like they do.!

Lol

Er....um............I would not call them friends, I would call the acquaintances.

how is that any different than the rest of us?

Lol

Lol

Is Bush II really a career politician?

He only spent 13 years in politics. That is less than 25% of his adult life
His dad was an incredibly corrupt career politician, And his brother was And is.
Of course he was a career politician and still is, The bush dynasty are awful people...
Don’t get any more corrupt than that, with maybe the exception being Clintons or Kennedys...

Lol

Career politicians make a living out of screwing over normal every day people… Much like professors they can’t make it in the real world

Career politicians make a living out of screwing over normal every day people… Much like professors they can’t make it in the real world

And you spend your days looking out for other people while neglecting yourself?

And you spend your days looking out for other people while neglecting yourself?
People need to take care of their own shit, God helps those who help themselves

Lol

Lol

They are friends depending on their politics.

For example, the Left dragged McCain through the mud as he ran against Obama. They called him a racist and stupid and corrupt, (all he was missing was the color orange) pointing to his privileged military career that his daddy admiral guided him through.

But a miraculous thing occurred. He came out publically against Trump and then every news organization came out to turned him into a saint and a statesman overnight.

Amazing.

Lol

For example, the Left dragged McCain through the mud as he ran against Obama. They called him a racist and stupid and corrupt, pointing to his privileged military career that his daddy admiral guided him through.

But a miraculous thing occurred. He came out publically against Trump and then every news organization came out to turn him into a saint and a statesman.

Amazing.

Sort of like Trump attacking Cruz's wife and father and him personally and then later they are best buddies campaigning together?

Like that?

Lol

I see career politicians are all on the same side, And the American people are on the other side
You see what you want to see
Lol
Like I’ve always said only a fool trusts the federal government...
And all progressives are fucked in the head
I don’t trust anybody I don’t know let alone the government. That doesn’t mean I don’t think it serves a necessary purpose

Lol

For example, the Left dragged McCain through the mud as he ran against Obama. They called him a racist and stupid and corrupt, pointing to his privileged military career that his daddy admiral guided him through.

But a miraculous thing occurred. He came out publically against Trump and then every news organization came out to turn him into a saint and a statesman.

Amazing.

Sort of like Trump attacking Cruz's wife and father and him personally and then later they are best buddies campaigning together?

Like that?

Yes.

I have seen enough statistics on sociopaths to understand the system. The careers with the most sociopaths are:

1. CEO's
2. Lawyers
3. Media.

All three run the country.

I have also seen statistics on where the most sociopaths are in the US. The city with by far the most sociopaths is Washington DC.

And it makes sense. Sociopaths only care about money and power.

Don't believe me? Look it up for yourself.

Amazing.

Like that?

Yes.

:113:

Forum List

Back