Good thing this child did not live in a red state

From Hispanics of course. A few years ago a man in this country sold his 14 year old daughter for a case of beer and a couple of steaks. I know of dozens of similar instances. We aren't talking about Mexico City hispanics but those that have come here from small village where sex with very young girls is common and socially acceptable.

Read the article. They were happy, excited about their coming baby. Arresting the father was the last thing on their minds.
Kind of like in some parts of the Appalachians??

I hope the kid she had back when she was nine didn't witness the molestation.

Kind of like in some parts of the Appalachians??
Perhaps. I have not personally seen these families from the Appalachians like I have these third world village people. It does no good to arrest them. The men are bewildered at being arrested for falling in love. The girls don't know why their family is being broken up. These are crimes rooted in cultural differences.

Perhaps. I have not personally seen these families from the Appalachians like I have these third world village people. It does no good to arrest them. The men are bewildered at being arrested for falling in love. The girls don't know why their family is being broken up. These are crimes rooted in cultural differences.
Well if you nit pick a few instances of females getting married before the age of 18 you can find that in every culture. But as a general rule that is not true. Here is one list of the average age at first marriage for every country on the planet..List of countries by age at first marriage - Wikipedia

If it's the same article I read on Yahoo earlier, it's far too late for an abortion.

(she was in labor)

On the other hand, I fully recommend, he be sterilized.....

by removing his cock, balls, etc.

By liberal standards NOT at all "late". Merely a matter of "somewhat late-term abortion with dismemberment". As the rest - what would his liberal friends eat???

You implied rape babies should be born, did you not?
Who benefits most from abortion? Certainly not the mothers who are sometimes forced into hiring a technician to kill the unborn life inside them and suffer the mental and physical effects for the rest of their lives. Liberal men benefit most from abortions when their future responsibilities are eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel. Most cases of rape are exempt from anti abortion statutes. It's up to the woman.

Who benefits most from abortion? Certainly not the mothers who are sometimes forced into hiring a technician to kill the unborn life inside them and suffer the mental and physical effects for the rest of their lives. Liberal men benefit most from abortions when their future responsibilities are eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel. Most cases of rape are exempt from anti abortion statutes. It's up to the woman.
I understand the morality behind being against abortion. I think it is immoral myself but i am still as pro choice as they come.
The govt has no right to force gestation on someone. Especially a young child that got raped.
Abortion is older than Abrahamic religions. And it will be around longer.

Forget the guy who assaulted her,.. yeah he's a dick and he should rot behind bars,.. but who's the fucking idiot who got her pregnant? Cause that man should just rot in Hell.

Forum List

Back