Good Things White People Have Done

Have White People Done More Good Or More Bad for the World?

• Good

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, he has skills in high demand, whereas you don't.

He has taken some of the wealth he has earned and used it to help kids in tough situations, whereas you have devoted your worthless life to hate and fear.

No wonder why you're so obviously jealous.

organized crime
sexual abuse of children
rape
murder
genocide
traitors to their country
a hellava lot more but these are the ones I thought of. whites are the devil

I want to personally thank the WHITE RACE for inventing ME..

Personally, I think I'm pretty wonderful.:cool:

Hey black people invented hip hop and baggy pants and girls names like bomqeesha, the end.

Last edited:
I want to personally thank the WHITE RACE for inventing ME..

Personally, I think I'm pretty wonderful.:cool:

Don't you know? According to Asslickias, and most likely Baby Huey as well, Dr. Yacub 'invented' white people.

This is not what all white people have done but the good ones seem to be few and far between.

White people in their short time on top have managed to exterminate several civilizations and royally screw up others. They have lied continuously about the past and stolen other peoples inventions. They have almost destroyed the balance of mother nature and depleted the earths resources. They have polluted and poisoned the earth. They have invented death numerous times over and have stockpiled enough weapons to destroy the earth at the touch of a button. They have created a state of perpetual war and think its normal. They believe that their version of civilization is right. I bet the Egyptians are rolling over in their graves seeing what white people did with the foundation they gave them. Sometimes I really wonder how is it possible white people share the same genes with the rest of mankind. Then I meet someone cool that proves this is not indicative of all white people.

Last edited:
This is not what all white people have done but the good ones seem to be few and far between.

White people in their short time on top have managed to exterminate several civilizations and royally screw up others. They have lied continuously about the past and stolen other peoples inventions. They have almost destroyed the balance of mother nature and depleted the earths resources. They have polluted and poisoned the earth. They have invented death numerous times over and have stockpiled enough weapons to destroy the earth at the touch of a button. They have created a state of perpetual war and think its normal. They believe that their version of civilization is right. I bet the Egyptians are rolling over in their graves seeing what white people did with the foundation they gave them. Sometimes I really wonder how is it possible white people share the same genes with the rest of mankind. Then I meet someone cool that proves this is not indicative of all white people.

If the Egyptians are rolling over in their graves, its because YOU keep trying to give credit for their accomplishments to black people. Then again, maybe they would just laugh at you, like the rest of us do. :lol:

If the Egyptians are rolling over in their graves, its because YOU keep trying to give credit for their accomplishments to black people. Then again, maybe they would just laugh at you, like the rest of us do. :lol:

We already have the credit son. It never had to be given to Black people. Everyone already knows it. DNA doesn't lie. You still have not refuted the DNA evidence. Why not?

Do you have any examples of "good" white people have done?

White people in their short time on top have managed to exterminate several civilizations and royally screw up others.

Which race hasn't done this? Eskimos. That's probably it. Are you an Eskimo?

They have lied continuously about the past and stolen other peoples inventions.

They have almost destroyed the balance of mother nature and depleted the earths resources.

So destroying the balance of nature and depleting resources rests solely on white people? Do you own a car?

They have polluted and poisoned the earth.

They have invented death numerous times over and have stockpiled enough weapons to destroy the earth at the touch of a button.

What race hasn't killed (except maybe the Eskimos)? Whites do dominate in weapons. Always have.

They have created a state of perpetual war and think its normal.

Perpetual war existed prior to homosapiens meeting the neanderthal. On all continents, amongst all races--except maybe Eskimos.

They believe that their version of civilization is right.

Who does not believe their version of civilization is right? What's your version?

I bet the Egyptians are rolling over in their graves seeing what white people did with the foundation they gave them.

:cuckoo:

Sometimes I really wonder how is it possible white people share the same genes with the rest of mankind.

There are genetic differences with the races.

That said, do you have any examples of "good" white people have done?

Do you have any examples of "good" white people have done?

White people in their short time on top have managed to exterminate several civilizations and royally screw up others.

So destroying the balance of nature and depleting resources rests solely on white people? Do you own a car?

What race hasn't killed (except maybe the Eskimos)? Whites do dominate in weapons. Always have.

Perpetual war existed prior to homosapiens meeting the neanderthal. On all continents, amongst all races--except maybe Eskimos.

Who does not believe their version of civilization is right? What's your version?

I bet the Egyptians are rolling over in their graves seeing what white people did with the foundation they gave them.

:cuckoo:

Sometimes I really wonder how is it possible white people share the same genes with the rest of mankind.

There are genetic differences with the races.

That said, do you have any examples of "good" white people have done?

Pick your top 3 questions. That post is way too wordy and not worth my time.

Pick your top 3 questions. That post is way too wordy and not worth my time.

1. Are you an Eskimo?
2. Do you own a car?
3. Can you think of any good whitey has done for the world?
3a. Probably move this question up to 1 if you don't want to answer four questions; can you tell me some other pejorative terms for Europeans besides "whitey"?

Forum List

Back