Good Times!

So it's been three decades since Joe had a job. That's what I get from this thread. And he's mentally ill...the weirdo monkey stuff that he interjects into everything is a dead giveaway.

So it's been three decades since Joe had a job. That's what I get from this thread. And he's mentally ill...the weirdo monkey stuff that he interjects into everything is a dead giveaway.

No he isn't. Joe is a wonderful person!
No, he isn't.

You know what? Just because you do not see it does not mean it isn't there,KG. I see many wonderful things about Joe. Not everything about you is so wonderful. Not everything about me is so wonderful. Our best prayer to begin each day with is, Lord? Please fix me first!

Joe is unique. He has written an interesting thread, shared his life, inspired others by his creativity and ability to bring a team together, that is pretty neat if you ask me! How long has Joe been here donating his free time to moderate this board and having to deal with some real rascals? A long time. Joe deserves to be appreciated and loved. Just as much as anyone else here does. Seriously. God does not love you or me more than he loves Joe!

Last edited:
For one day I worked as bodyguard for a person dressed in a giant gopher suit. The gopher crashed a rally for a democrat running for US House of Representatives. His job was to annoy the hell out of the democrat candidate. My job was to keep the crowd of angry, blue-collar, union-type liberals from killing him. Ted Kennedy was there to endorse the candidate, and he was not amused at all. The gopher was really trying to piss everyone off. At one point the crowd was trying to get at the gopher and I ended up nose to nose with Kennedy. He was red-faced and sputtering mad. His security guys wanted to kill me. This one old lady kept trying to brain the gopher with a big wooden campaign sign. In the end, I kept the gopher in one piece.

Good times.

:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:
Does there have to be a point to everything?
Only point I got out of this is...yer female??? I thought you were a guy.[/Q
For one day I worked as bodyguard for a person dressed in a giant gopher suit. The gopher crashed a rally for a democrat running for US House of Representatives. His job was to annoy the hell out of the democrat candidate. My job was to keep the crowd of angry, blue-collar, union-type liberals from killing him. Ted Kennedy was there to endorse the candidate, and he was not amused at all. The gopher was really trying to piss everyone off. At one point the crowd was trying to get at the gopher and I ended up nose to nose with Kennedy. He was red-faced and sputtering mad. His security guys wanted to kill me. This one old lady kept trying to brain the gopher with a big wooden campaign sign. In the end, I kept the gopher in one piece.

Good times.

What a great story! As for defending the Gopher? Good job!!

No, he isn't.

You know what? Just because you do not see it does not mean it isn't there,KG. I see many wonderful things about Joe. Not everything about you is so wonderful. Not everything about me is so wonderful. Our best prayer to begin each day with is, Lord? Please fix me first!

Joe is unique. He has written an interesting thread, shared his life, inspired others by his creativity and ability to bring a team together, that is pretty neat if you ask me! How long has Joe been here donating his free time to moderate this board and having to deal with some real rascals? A long time. Joe deserves to be appreciated and loved. Just as much as anyone else here does. Seriously. God does not love you or me more than he loves Joe!
I didn't say He did. Joe's still a douche, though. You can fawn over him all you want, nobody's stopping you. But I'm not interested.

No, he isn't.

I didn't say He did. Joe's still a douche, though. You can fawn over him all you want, nobody's stopping you. But I'm not interested.

Fawning over him? I'm trying to recover the damage you just did by putting him down for no reason, KG! Are you a Christian or not? We shouldn't be looking to ruin someone's day - we should be looking for a way to make it better - I include myself in saying we could all do better at it. Putting out someone else's candle never made mine burn brighter.

No, he isn't.

Fawning over him? I'm trying to recover the damage you just did by putting him down for no reason, KG! Are you a Christian or not? We shouldn't be looking to ruin someone's day - we should be looking for a way to make it better - I include myself in saying we could all do better at it. Putting out someone else's candle never made mine burn brighter.
Good lord get a grip, I didn't do the asshead any damage and I haven't put out his light.

Why are you using this sort of language - the name calling - the insults? Have you fallen away from the faith? What is going on?

No, he isn't.

Good lord get a grip, I didn't do the asshead any damage and I haven't put out his light.
Here. Use these.

lcwm_162.jpg

Forum List

Back