Goodbye Bannon

And the GOP hero to RINO cycle continues. How much longer until Trump is a RINO, I wonder?

Not only did it get him kicked out of the WH, but this book incident has also seen him get kicked out of Breitbart.

Wonder if Bannon thought this would be a possibility when he first took the job with Trump?

Steve Bannon to Step Down From Breitbart Post

WASHINGTON — Stephen K. Bannon is stepping down from his post as executive chairman of Breitbart News, the company announced Tuesday.

Mr. Bannon’s departure, which was forced by a onetime financial patron, Rebekah Mercer, comes as Mr. Bannon remained unable to quell the furor over remarks attributed to him in a new book in which he questions President Trump’s mental fitness and disparages his elder son, Donald Trump Jr.

Mr. Bannon and Breitbart will work together on a smooth transition, a statement from the company’s chief executive, Larry Solov, said.

One thing about the zealots, they are quick to eat their own.

Have an original thought or do not follow the party line and “boom” you are now public enemy number 1

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not only did it get him kicked out of the WH, but this book incident has also seen him get kicked out of Breitbart.

Wonder if Bannon thought this would be a possibility when he first took the job with Trump?

WASHINGTON — Stephen K. Bannon is stepping down from his post as executive chairman of Breitbart News, the company announced Tuesday.

Mr. Bannon’s departure, which was forced by a onetime financial patron, Rebekah Mercer, comes as Mr. Bannon remained unable to quell the furor over remarks attributed to him in a new book in which he questions President Trump’s mental fitness and disparages his elder son, Donald Trump Jr.

Mr. Bannon and Breitbart will work together on a smooth transition, a statement from the company’s chief executive, Larry Solov, said.

I wonder if mercer is going to go to jail for helping the Russians? I hope so.

Sloppy Steve's revolution comes to a screeching halt. The last hurrah, a failed effort at electing a pedophile.

Bannon tried to ride the tiger--always fun..until you piss off the tiger. Oh well...another Leninist bites the dust.

Bannon may be out of the WH but you can bet he's not out of the picture - not by a long shot.

That scruffy rat bastard has just begun to sing.

Trump is showing his brilliant mind to keep pissing off Bannon ....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wonder that now Bannon is leaving Breitbart, does that mean that Breitbart is going to become a mouthpiece for the GOP like FOX is?
Good point. The alt-right is dead is kicked to the curb, and the establishment gets back in the saddle.

With his book he make a fortune off the stupid liberals

Last edited:

Forum List

Back