Goodbye Bannon

One thing about the zealots, they are quick to eat their own.

Have an original thought or do not follow the party line and “boom” you are now public enemy number 1

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Joe Lieberman certainly found that out.
Lieberman was primaried, and ran anyways on continuing the failed and meaningless Iraq war. Not even republicans defend that anymore.

Lol. I love seeing these white supremacist infight.
It's more like watching hyenas eating one of their own. Is it just me or has there been a lot more political musical chairs than usual? I didn't really pay much attention to politics prior to this election and the media is latching onto every little thing, but does it seem like a lot of turnover and stuff?

I read an article 3 or 4 days ago that said the board was meeting to discuss his departure..

Another thread on this had an article saying it was because a huge donor named Mercer wouldn't have it. She got him canned.
The Mercers GAVE him the job. He'll probably go out and start his own competing website, and im not even a fan.

Wow the childish immature posters chimed in a lot sooner than I thought they would don’t get me wrong I knew a thread about Bannon and Breitbart would bring them out of the woodwork I just thought it would take a little longer. That’s all I wanted to say please continue with your idiocy.

Wow the childish immature posters chimed in a lot sooner than I thought they would don’t get me wrong I knew a thread about Bannon and Breitbart would bring them out of the woodwork I just thought it would take a little longer. That’s all I wanted to say please continue with your idiocy.
Well, that's the thread! Thanks for stopping by everybody!

Well, that's the thread! Thanks for stopping by everybody!

Anyone surprised by who the first poster to continue the idiocy was?

Last edited:
And dat's dat.

I called it, but this happened far earlier than even I expected. Wolff may find some bad karma too, depending on how dishonest he was with his reporting.

How? His entire base has been ordered to vilify him
You know you're an idiot don't you? But yeah, I'm NOT a Bannon fan. NEVER was. He got the gig with Trump because the Mercer family axed Trump. They realize they made a mistake.

Forum List

Back