Goodbye Cuomo!

Since they were all doing it including the idiot in NM ,I agree.
Wolf, Pa's governor, killed thousands of nursing home patients too with the help of Rachel Levine, who is now Biden's new tranny health czar. Levine actually knew moving COVID patients into nursing homes was dangerous at the time because she moved her own mother out of one before they started bringing COVID patients in. But her and Wolf didn't seem to have any problem leaving everyone else there to die, POSs that they are.

Screenshot_20210810-131959~2.png

Your example that liberals wanted Cuomo for president is an anonymous change.org petition that didn't even meet it's goal? Wow, I guess I should be thanking you for proving my point.

You asked for a name.

I just grabbed something off the web.

Sorry you can't be more clear.

Your example that liberals wanted Cuomo for president is an anonymous change.org petition that didn't even meet it's goal? Wow, I guess I should be thanking you for proving my point.
yea, some assmonger doing something doesn't mean the entire base of "that side" thinks so. as far as i know cuomo never sniffed P or VP nominations last run and that speaks enough volume.

what they're finally doing is good, but long overdue.

how it goes, i suppose.

his daily news briefings enraptured a nation in the throes of a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic

how far the giant has fallen!
BS on stick. I never watched "The Cuomo and the homo-Cuomo brother" shit show. Those that were "enraptured" by the coke-nose Andrew and his lying COVID reports are cognitively limited sheeple, not unlike you.

You asked for a name.

I just grabbed something off the web.

Sorry you can't be more clear.
You didn't give any names. Just a failed petition. I don't think there ever was any real support for Cuomo to run for president. But, keep trying, maybe you'll come up with something valid.

What did his brother do?
Don't get out much, do you ?

“None of them was officially retained in any capacity by the Executive Chamber or any of the individuals involved,” the report states.

“Nonetheless, they were regularly provided with confidential and often privileged information about state operations and helped make decisions that impacted State business and employees—all without any formal role, duty, or obligation to the State,” it adds.

The apparent conflict of interest has observers calling on CNN to take him off the air, with some pointing out it was just last year when the brothers were hamming it up on the network during the height of New York City’s COVID-19 crisis.

Forum List

Back