Goodbye Cuomo!

That's why we actually asked for his resignation.....instead of con-tinuing to excuse and support him like the Right did and does with trump, with Moore, with Gaetz, etc. It may be difficult for you to admit the difference. You could lose your cult-card if you do.
It's not difficult at all to note your deflection lol

Yall defended this asshat for nearly a year. Only now that you are forced to have you changed your positions

his daily news briefings enraptured a nation in the throes of a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic

how far the giant has fallen!

Its good to see the Dems taking decisive action against a predator.
How is that Matt Gaetz thing going on ? I understand that even Marje has dumped him.
so decisive action is waiting til around a dozen complaints, thousands of nursing home deaths, and a huge public outcry demanding he's held to the same standards as the rest of us and only doing it cause you're backed into a corner of your own creation.

that does sound "democratic" these days.

Look for the AG of the state of NY fill his shoes in the next election.

Somehow they fail to see the fifteen threads on the same subject because they are about to explode with excitement...(no towels needed)
Mine was the first. What's the matter? Got nothing to say about Cuomo resigning?

Good move on his part. He was being held responsible by his own party. The Democrats are better at that than republican. Cuomo resigned, as he was screwed and the government needed to work, and him trying to fight it out would be bad for the government and the people. He may be a piece of crap, but that was a good move, as somebody originally elected as a public servant.
better at what?

11 or more complaints
responsible for thousands of nursing home deaths

fuck dude, demanding the left lives up to their own bullshit standards is NOT to be commended. it's to be ashamed of you preach one side and do another and get all agosh with surprise and indignation when people notice.

The Dems actually take out their trash. Ethics is not a Republican value.

Say hi to your SITTING governor for me, trashman!

1628615929435.png

Forum List

Back