Goodbye Cuomo!

Next, his sh**head brother needs to depart CNN for the about to be formed BS network.
Hey Mad Chemist, I have a fun problem for you. After the ice truck pulled in to deliver another load of ice cubes to Smart & Final, I pulled up to the driver and said "You sell a lot of ice here!"
He replied "A lot!" "I said "Every day?" Driver: "Every day."

That got me to thinking about the awesome properties of water.
How much ice at 0 Celsius do you think it would take to cool a pound of gold at 100 degrees Celsius down to 0 Celsius? Guess. Laymen as well.
Assume that they are in a perfectly insulated container and both equilibrate at 0 Celsius, with no ice remaining, only gold and water at 0.

If he's demscum, what does that make Duh Donald?

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

Ya' see, dickhead, Dems don't turn a blind eye like you fucking "Party of Family Values" hypocrites do.
when did this happen? Was it at the WH? If it was, we would need to call the FBI and MSM. That was THE big news. If this is before WH, Don't forget he was a dems before he moved into WH :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If he's demscum, what does that make Duh Donald?

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

Ya' see, dickhead, Dems don't turn a blind eye like you fucking "Party of Family Values" hypocrites do.
Seek help soon, Troll.

They are expected to act irrationally with no evidence. What's your excuse?
Ummm....the evidence not only exists that Cuomo intentionally packed nursing homes with virus-infected people AFTER he publicly declared the elderly were most likely to die from COVID-19, but the evidence exists that he intentionally misreported the number of COVID-19 deaths. His top aide already confessed that they did so, as widely reported.

This shouldn’t stop the criminal investigations, and all 11 victims should sue his ass for all he has…..including the $5 million he made off the deaths of all those old folks.

Repeal the 19th amendment.

E8cVEmQXsAoW6iC

E8cUg0nXIAcmssF

E8cUOBfX0AUxeuM

Except he isn't a republican and the left defended him vigorously for over a year.

Reality is a bitch
That's why we actually asked for his resignation.....instead of con-tinuing to excuse and support him like the Right did and does with trump, with Moore, with Gaetz, etc. It may be difficult for you to admit the difference. You could lose your cult-card if you do.

Good move on his part. He was being held responsible by his own party. The Democrats are better at that than republican. Cuomo resigned, as he was screwed and the government needed to work, and him trying to fight it out would be bad for the government and the people. He may be a piece of crap, but that was a good move, as somebody originally elected as a public servant.

What a tear jerking resignation speech.

I’m glad to see the pompous ass gone. He thought that because he was a democrat he could get away with anything.

Only really important democrat Swamp critters in Washington, D.C. like Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden are totally above the rule of law and have the treasured “Get Out of Jail Free” card. Joe for example can be touchy feelie and get away with it.

To top everything off Cuomo may still face prosecution over his nursing home scandaL and other problems.

Cuomo was a big frog in a little pond not a big Swamp gator in the gigantic D.C. Swamp.

Forum List

Back