Goodbye Cuomo!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Emmy Award winner:
7D8340B0-B4A6-4589-976C-EDBADC8D7AAA.jpeg

Its good to see the Dems taking decisive action against a predator.
How is that Matt Gaetz thing going on ? I understand that even Marje has dumped him.

You are opening up one hell of a Pandoras Box when you make comparisons along political lines. It's not an area of interest to me but one of the Americans omn this site might provide a rundown comparison, are you prepared for the results?

Last edited:
Except he isn't a republican and the left defended him vigorously for over a year.

Reality is a bitch

Vigorously? Really? The Democratic NY AG started an investigation which ultimately led to the vast majority of Democrats calling for his resignation. Which he has now done.

Trump endorsed someone accused of sexually assaulting underage girls.

My point stands.

Vigorously? Really? The Democratic NY AG started an investigation which ultimately led to the vast majority of Democrats calling for his resignation. Which he has now done.

Trump endorsed someone accused of sexually assaulting underage girls.

My point stands.
Yes vigorously

The only thing you got on point was your TDS. Trump has been gone for nearly SIX MONTHS.

Get a grip on your mental condition

He had to go, especially given the environment today.
Just because projections of sexual harassment are trendy should not make them any more immune from psychoanalytic scrutiny. With each case, this “Final Solution” should experience relentless critique.

Hochul has described herself as an "independent Democrat." In 2012 she was one of 17 Democrats who joined with Republicans in finding U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress for withholding some documents related to a failed gun-running investigation known as Operation Fast and Furious.

It'll be interesting to watch her. She was against giving illegal scumbag aliens driver's licenses, and she once won the endorsement of the NRA. I think she tempered some of her own political beliefs to remain in line with Cuomo. It should be interesting to see where she goes from here...

Forum List

Back