Goodbye First Amendment: California School Bans Books By Christian Authors

"...recently targeted and banned Christian-based books from its library..."

...as you can see in the Superintendent's statement above, the school doesn't have a library.

lol

"(it is not actually a library, in fact, we have since renamed it the Curriculum Warehouse to eliminate any confusion)"

That's what you want to hide behind?

The truth is not hate, Sunni Man. The truth is what will set people free.
Everyone can see that you are the person always spouting hate Jeremiah..........post after post after post of hatred towards your fellow citizens. ... :cool:

"...recently targeted and banned Christian-based books from its library..."

...as you can see in the Superintendent's statement above, the school doesn't have a library.

lol

"(it is not actually a library, in fact, we have since renamed it the Curriculum Warehouse to eliminate any confusion)"

That's what you want to hide behind?

That's just one of the items that proves you're full of shit, not that the jury was still out on that in the first place given your history here.

lol, so it's not just a charter school, it's a charter school closely affiliated with the homeschoolers in the area.

Wow, RWnuts dropping the hammer on two of their sacred cows! Priceless.

" However, like every other public school in the State of California, we cannot legally maintain religious textbooks on our warehouse shelves for distribution to our families"

Now.....

"“remove all books with a Christian message, authored by Christians, or published by a Christian publishing company.”"

Again it goes back to education, or in your case the lack thereof.....Th SUP hides behind the word "textbooks", nobody was talking about "textbooks".

Go play at a grade level you are more suited for Carb.

Well it was only a matter of time

they don't call California, Commiefornia for nothing

it's a real shame what's become of that beautiful state

couldn't pay me to move back there
The gods forbid you even read anything more than 2 lines long here. :lol:

lol, so it's not just a charter school, it's a charter school closely affiliated with the homeschoolers in the area.

Wow, RWnuts dropping the hammer on two of their sacred cows! Priceless.

" However, like every other public school in the State of California, we cannot legally maintain religious textbooks on our warehouse shelves for distribution to our families"

Now.....

"“remove all books with a Christian message, authored by Christians, or published by a Christian publishing company.”"

Again it goes back to education, or in your case the lack thereof.....Th SUP hides behind the word "textbooks", nobody was talking about "textbooks".

The truth is not hate, Sunni Man. The truth is what will set people free.
Everyone can see that you are the person always spouting hate Jeremiah..........post after post after post of hatred towards your fellow citizens. ... :cool:

Not at all. What peope see, Sunni man, is that you have an aversion to true unless it's the Muslim "version". It's quite obvious. You have a serious problem with the truth when it exposes something unsavory about Islam or its followers. That is the truth.

Not at all. What peope see, Sunni man, is that you have an aversion to true unless it's the Muslim "version". It's quite obvious. You have a serious problem with the truth when it exposes something unsavory about Islam or its followers. That is the truth.
There is "Truth", and then there is Jeremiah's version of the "Truth". . :lol: :lol:

"
It seems that some "educators" are engaging in what can only be called a war on Christianity. Citing a report by the Pacific Justice Institute, Truth Revolt said Friday that a charter school in Temecula, California, thumbed its nose at the Constitution and the Supreme Court when it recently targeted and banned Christian-based books from its library. It also singled out books by Christian authors and publishers.

The Pacific Justice Institute said it received a complaint from a parent shocked to see the list of banned reading material. Among the books deemed inappropriate by the school was "The Hiding Place," the well-known account of Holocaust survivor Corrie ten Boom, who hid Jews from the Nazis because of her strong Christian beliefs. Newsbusters said ten Boom's story has "inspired millions." But the school disapproves because it was written by a Christian, and that is simply unacceptable in today's politically-correct environment where evil is rapidly replacing good."

Goodbye First Amendment California school bans books by Christian authors - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Golly..........did anyone NOT see this coming?

All you good little "Progressives" are now officially "book burners".
A Charter school, eh?

Charter schools are public schools and receive public funding dipshit.

Nice try Petecea, but once again you fail.

...............................^^ LOL....I didn't know that Jeremiah had made a YouTube video..... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Now.....

So far it's just an anonymous source vs. the Superindent of a charter school.

My boys are in this charter school, the books are pretty bad.

Teachers are defined as leaders who make rules.

A family is any group of people who care for one another.

The statue of liberty was a gift from a french artist, nothing more.

Mrs Adams is a founding father, no mention of John adams.

I will take pics next week of the books when I get home.

They are pretty bad. I think our books are written back east somewhere and I am sure we are not the only state forced to use them.

Now.....

Um no...and I've used YOUR source to prove you wrong.

I know it hurts.

Now.....

Um no...and I've used YOUR source to prove you wrong.

I know it hurts.

Yes my side hurts from laughter. The bonus in proving you people full of shit is when you writhe in denial.

They are pretty bad. I think our books are written back east somewhere and I am sure we are not the only state forced to use them.

Lol, the inevitable 'personal experience' designed to supposedly add force to an agenda.

Lol, the inevitable 'personal experience' designed to supposedly add force to an agenda.
Duh, the inevitable 'personal attack" designed to supposedly discredit the messenger when one can not dispute the facts.

Aristotle called this, Ethos, but you go ahead and use your descriptive, you being smarter than Aristotle and all.

Duh, the inevitable 'personal attack" designed to supposedly discredit the messenger when one can not dispute the facts.

Aristotle called this, Ethos, but you go ahead and use your descriptive, you being smarter than Aristotle and all.

If you want to prove that

1) your kids go to a charter school, which you chose to send them to, that you hate, and,

2) that those schools are using American history textbooks that never mention John Adams,

please, by all means, do so. I'm begging you, in fact.

Forum List

Back