Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

The true pandemic is not coronavirus it's TDS and it's been running rampant for almost four years now.
I would say more like 5 years. His idiot supporters have been experiencing Trump Denial Syndrome for a while now.
I see one the prime carrier of TDS has chimed in if only your partisan idiocy could be sheltered in place.
Yes you are an idiot and you have a pretty bad case of TDS.
I love the irony when TDS morons try and insult you pathetic twits can't even do that on your own you have to steal the insults from others.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

So. who is the bigger moron, the President who made a statement or the person who lies and claims he said something that their linked source clearly shows he did not.

ok what do YOU think President said in response to a presentaiton about sunlight, humidity and toxic disinfectants killing Coronovirus?

Should be easy enough to explain...right?

The true pandemic is not coronavirus it's TDS and it's been running rampant for almost four years now.
I would say more like 5 years. His idiot supporters have been experiencing Trump Denial Syndrome for a while now.
I see one the prime carrier of TDS has chimed in if only your partisan idiocy could be sheltered in place.
Yes you are an idiot and you have a pretty bad case of TDS.
I love the irony when TDS morons try and insult you pathetic twits can't even do that on your own you have to steal the insults from others.
You dont own any insults so there is no theft involved. Just because you have TDS doesnt mean everyone is as stupid as you are.

This phrase from the article:

“Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

The ONLY DuckDuckGo search result for this phrase is the Heavy.com article.

You leftists fell for it. Morons.
It was in his recorded presser. That IS what he said. Listen to it.

Fake news presented to you by libtards'r'us!

I'd tread very, very carefully about irradiating the inside of the body with UV light. UV light damages DNA. It's why skin becomes wrinkly and old-looking; and the skin has lots of protective mechanisms to deal with it -- only a tiny fraction of UV light from the sun penetrates more than about 2 milimeters:

https://library.med....ages/meet_2.htm

High-intensity UV light deep inside the body, past those outer defenses, might cause cancer, and still might not kill the virus. It might also damage intestinal bacteria.

Ionizing radiation, also, is bad for you. Even a few doses from a CT-scan might shorten your lifespan.

Congrats! You just overlooked the fact that your OP is a blatant lie.

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

Link to quote please.

It's in the video...and the OP.

Why are you a lying sack of shit? It does not appear anywhere except libtard TDS-afflicted imaginations.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Vitamin D?
Vitamin D is important and people should make sure to get enough sunlight during the lockdown.

However, that's not what Trump is talking about. He is talking about ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy (UVBI). It's shown some promise in FDA clinical trials on HepC patients.

He did suggest you can inject disinfectants. The video is him saying words on camera. :tongue:

Read the content of the article - He didn't mean intravenously - he meant 'inject' disperse, etc INTO A ROOM/INFECTED area.
Why didnt he say that then and how do you know thats what he meant?

Go watch the video again.

Trump was asking questions of whoever was on his right.

It's obvious.

Wow!

Y'all need a drink or some exercise or something to get over your cabin fever.
Speaking of his fools. ^^^^^

Really??

I've never insulted you.

You're not worth it.

Carrion...
Youve insulted me by supporting the fuckup in the WH. If I have you mixed up with someone else let me know.

Yes, I supported Obama.

I have never insulted you personally.
I didnt ask about THE GREAT OBAMA. I asked about the fuckup that is in the white house. Do you support him? If you do you have insulted me personally.

...on how to kill the corona virus?

Are you talking about him suggesting that disinfectant be injected into the lungs??

WTF? His staff must be going crazy trying to get him to stay on script, and this shit comes out?
It was totally worth it to watch the video shot of Dr. Birx's face while he was saying all that.

I gotta find the look on Birx's face!
Was Fauci there today to do his famous facepalm? :lol:

5e7a21541378e36d812bbdde

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

Link to quote please.

It's in the video...and the OP.

Why are you a lying sack of shit? It does not appear anywhere except libtard TDS-afflicted imaginations.

Thats a lot of hot air you are pushing. Want to go take those meds and comeback when you can rationally explain yourself?

True. Nobody made a single thread about Obama being a terrorist, not being born in the US, or plotting the destruction of America in his first four years.

Forum List

Back