Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
Actually no....if they were babies, they'd be past birth which means the Right lets them starve, or locks them in cages, or even worse.....(see Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert for "worse") (see Representative Gym Jordan for allowing the "worse" to happen)
So babies aren’t babies until after birth? How long after?

‘"Very little of what the President said as it pertains to disinfection or phototherapy makes any sense," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist at The George Washington University Hospital who advised the White House during President George W. Bush's tenure.’

Little – if anything – Trump says makes any sense.
Yeah but you cant inject sunlight and disinfectant into your body dumbass. Surfaces are the opposite of inside the body.
Honey, you ever hear of vitamin d, which one takes to simulate what sunlight does in the body?
Vitamin D - Health Professional Fact Sheet
Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. It is also produced endogenously when ultraviolet rays from sunlight strike the skin and trigger vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D obtained from sun exposure, food
He didnt say anything about vitamin D. Dont try to clean it up for him. The dumbass said injecting sunlight and disinfectant.

Did he say to inject sunlight in the lungs? No he did not. You and your ilk lie with every post.
I didn't say he said to inject into the lungs dummy. Can't you read? Now why would he ask if you can apply light and heat outside the body?

""I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there's any way that you can apply light and heat to cure, you know, if you could. And maybe you can, maybe you can't." "
-Drumpf

The true pandemic is not coronavirus it's TDS and it's been running rampant for almost four years now.
I would say more like 5 years. His idiot supporters have been experiencing Trump Denial Syndrome for a while now.
I see one the prime carrier of TDS has chimed in if only your partisan idiocy could be sheltered in place.
Yes you are an idiot and you have a pretty bad case of TDS.
I love the irony when TDS morons try and insult you pathetic twits can't even do that on your own you have to steal the insults from others.
You dont own any insults so there is no theft involved. Just because you have TDS doesnt mean everyone is as stupid as you are.
If I was stupid that would really hurt as I'm not it doesn't I can fully admit there are many people in this world smarter than me you however are not one of them and never will be. You might have a chance to be if I ever start posting stuff like you do but that day Is long time coming if ever.
There is no if about it. This isnt the first time I have read one of your posts and wondered how you were able to chew bubble gum and breath at the same time. Its obvious youre stupid. You support Drumpf.
Wow you can read congrulations seeing how stupid everything you post is I gussed other people were reading them for and lying to you about what they said the fact this is not the case makes you even dumber than I orginally thought.
Guy can't even spell congratulations and has the nerve to call someone stupid. :)
So I made typo we all make those for example it's isn't not isnt. Stupid.
A typo is leaving a letter out or adding an additional one. You missed 2 letters in a row. Come on man. Don' get defensive.
I'm not I freely admitted my mistake feel free to do the same or are not man enough to do so?
No you made an excuse like most dumb people. You claimed it was a typo.

The true pandemic is not coronavirus it's TDS and it's been running rampant for almost four years now.
I would say more like 5 years. His idiot supporters have been experiencing Trump Denial Syndrome for a while now.
I see one the prime carrier of TDS has chimed in if only your partisan idiocy could be sheltered in place.
Yes you are an idiot and you have a pretty bad case of TDS.
I love the irony when TDS morons try and insult you pathetic twits can't even do that on your own you have to steal the insults from others.
You dont own any insults so there is no theft involved. Just because you have TDS doesnt mean everyone is as stupid as you are.
If I was stupid that would really hurt as I'm not it doesn't I can fully admit there are many people in this world smarter than me you however are not one of them and never will be. You might have a chance to be if I ever start posting stuff like you do but that day Is long time coming if ever.
There is no if about it. This isnt the first time I have read one of your posts and wondered how you were able to chew bubble gum and breath at the same time. Its obvious youre stupid. You support Drumpf.
Wow you can read congrulations seeing how stupid everything you post is I gussed other people were reading them for and lying to you about what they said the fact this is not the case makes you even dumber than I orginally thought.
Guy can't even spell congratulations and has the nerve to call someone stupid. :)
So I made typo we all make those for example it's isn't not isnt. Stupid.
A typo is leaving a letter out or adding an additional one. You missed 2 letters in a row. Come on man. Don' get defensive.
I'm not I freely admitted my mistake feel free to do the same or are not man enough to do so?
No you made an excuse like most dumb people. You claimed it was a typo.
It was but if makes you feel better it was misspelled it does not change the fact you have still not admitted to your own mistake. But hey if you can’t do It that’s fine not everyone is man enough or mature enough to do so.

‘"Very little of what the President said as it pertains to disinfection or phototherapy makes any sense," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist at The George Washington University Hospital who advised the White House during President George W. Bush's tenure.’

The funny part about this latest left wing meltdown is Trump is just talking to a doctor asking what if questions. Kind of like any normal person would.

Nono, the way you idiots twist yourself into pretzels to try to explain that which is plain to see is far more funny...or sad? I can't tell.

And just for your information slick, Bill Bryan is not a doctor.

Last edited:

"Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus disease," WHO says on its website. "You can catch COVID-19, no matter how sunny or hot the weather is. Countries with hot weather have reported cases of COVID-19," it adds.

All you people are missing the point of Donnie's obvious very stable geniusery -
He says stupid stuff for the RATINGS!! :D

job_dead_seen_ratings_euchnlfxyaa25zu-1.jpg

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Vitamin D?
Vitamin D is important and people should make sure to get enough sunlight during the lockdown.

However, that's not what Trump is talking about. He is talking about ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy (UVBI).

Keep straw gasping because he is not talking about that. UVBI therapy does not work by killing the virus, it does exactly opposite by supressing body's immune response.

Trump is responding directly to a presentation (from not-medical-proffessional) about sunlight and toxic disinfectants killing the virus and clearly thinks that this is aplicable to killing COVID-19 infection in the human body. IT IS NOT applicable, he is just ignorant and doesn't know wtf is going on.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

Trump was correct once again!

Search on "ultraviolet blood irradiation"

Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) was used extensively in the 1940s and 1950s to treat many diseases including septicemia, pneumonia, tuberculosis, arthritis, asthma and even poliomyelitis. The early studies were carried out by several physicians in USA and published in the American Journal of Surgery. However with the development of antibiotics, the use of UBI declined and it has now been called “the cure that time forgot”.

...on how to kill the corona virus?

Are you talking about him suggesting that disinfectant be injected into the lungs??

WTF? His staff must be going crazy trying to get him to stay on script, and this shit comes out?
It was totally worth it to watch the video shot of Dr. Birx's face while he was saying all that.
I started skipping his daily corona pep rallies. I bet she did have a funny look. Anybody seen a link for that part or will have to watch the whole show on You Tube?

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Vitamin D?
Vitamin D is important and people should make sure to get enough sunlight during the lockdown.

However, that's not what Trump is talking about. He is talking about ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy (UVBI).

Keep straw gasping because he is not talking about that. UVBI therapy does not work by killing the virus, it does exactly opposite by supressing body's immune response.

Trump is responding directly to a presentation (from not-medical-proffessional) about sunlight and toxic disinfectants killing the virus and clearly thinks that this is aplicable to killing COVID-19 infection in the human body. IT IS NOT applicable, he is just ignorant and doesn't know wtf is going on.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?

Obviously he's heard of UVBI before or you have to admit he's a genius for coming up with the high-tech concept in like 2 seconds right then and there.

"Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus disease," WHO says on its website. "You can catch COVID-19, no matter how sunny or hot the weather is. Countries with hot weather have reported cases of COVID-19," it adds.

No one said it prevented it. Sunlight, however, plus fresh air, helped recovery as the article about the Spanish flu points out.

"Trump mused about whether disinfectants could be used to treat the virus in humans -- asking whether there is "a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

1587702579253.png

Link to quote please. tia
[/QUOTE]

Click the link in the OP.

It's right there.

A person has to be a total moron to not see it and totally lazy to not click on it.

Stop being so lazy. Get over your moron intelligence problems and click the link in the OP.
[/QUOTE]

We're not talking about the sharpest tool in the Trump shed ;)
[/QUOTE]

True.

A person has to be a special kind of lazy moron to not click that link then scroll down to the video.

The moron demanded what was already provided. Which just proves my belief that these lazy morons can be presented honest and factual links all day long. They will never click on it and if by some miracle they do, it's fake news.

It's a waste of time to try to debate with them or present any honest facts.

Last edited:
Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
Legal decision by individual women. You should respect the law and mind your own business.

Trump was correct once again!

Search on "ultraviolet blood irradiation"

Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) was used extensively in the 1940s and 1950s to treat many diseases including septicemia, pneumonia, tuberculosis, arthritis, asthma and even poliomyelitis. The early studies were carried out by several physicians in USA and published in the American Journal of Surgery. However with the development of antibiotics, the use of UBI declined and it has now been called “the cure that time forgot”.

LoL!! Here's another miracle cure that time mercifully forgot :D

Bizarre-Ancient-Remedies-You-Wont-Believe-Existed

Fart sniffing
Desperate times call for desperate measures. When the Black Death was ravaging London in the 1600s, physicians turned to bodily fumes. Experts claimed potent gas could counteract plague exposure, so residents either huffed farts from jars, or kept a stinky animal inside their home, shares CBS News. Considering the widespread devastation of the Bubonic plague, it's safe to say this one didn't work.

No one said it prevented it. Sunlight, however, plus fresh air, helped recovery as the article about the Spanish flu points out.

Its not clear if he meant prevention or as a cure (nothing he says seems to be coherent) but he definitely said "bringing it into the body". He is one stupid mother fucker.

Forum List

Back