Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.

So I LOOK.........and I'm actually finding that they are now using this FAR UV in experiments......not only for disinfecting rooms........but they have been using it on bacterial infections on skin............not to mention light in the bladder to get rid of cancer...............aka ............see all the cancer cells.

Not the same as the lungs but on the skin...........I'M LOOKING..........

If people in here want to call me a KOOK......then so be it.

I said a long time ago, that UV systems in AC would make a difference in high rise apartments........I also said the virus would spread like crazy there...........I still believe that.............Look at New York and New Jersey they have gotten beaten up.

Now tell me why. If they can laser treat cancer in a bladder......they couldn't do the same in a lung.........

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP..........I've NEVER HEARD OF FAR UV LIGHT until this night.......and only after reading about it.

I'm no doc, but my understanding is that when they use that treatment to kill cancer, they are killing the CELLS infected with cancer. This is a virus, not a cell. When you've got pneumonia, it causes the aveoli to fill with fluid (I think). But to kill the virus that causes that, I think you'd have to kill the cells infected with it, which would be frying your lung tissue?

I could be wrong.

Have you read anything on "silent hypoxia?"

I'm not turning my adblocker off.........post what's revelant.

Suit yourself.

Fine by me...........when I did that last time I found they were a MOUTH piece for GILEAD.........who were trying to get Orphan status on an old drug..........so they can rake in the money.

It would be so funny if Lysol was the cure and liberal Democrats had to eat crow.

Suggest it to him - OR to the Labradoodle Breeder if ya can't get through -
Donnie's got another Clown Show tomorrow!
TOOT TOOT!!

b7PTQGbMGCggsrNjIBImHu9SziU3CAsydefJRd-Pn2SLiT4iAfogjPS9jaY5rxIRQ8Ea3L3kw3wnAI6TcWk96LCx4XS-FXNQnKVpQ59qZFO3H3bdK7vMjfAkPOc6fw

Trump is as coherent as all the Financial experts that predicted a market crash the day he took office.
In the meanwhile, Pelosi is biting away at her latest plastic surgery.
:th_spinspin:
Forget about Left/Right...
Which of your Representatives do you admire?
List 10.

I personally don't admire any.
Simenia and McSally. For different reasons.

I'm dating myself...but anyone remember that episode from the original Star Trek where they had to blast ultraviolet rays at the aliens to kill them? The ones that looked like large fried eggs.

I'm dating myself...but anyone remember that episode from the original Star Trek where they had to blast ultraviolet rays at the aliens to kill them? The ones that looked like large fried eggs.
Maybe thats where he got the idea?

‘"Very little of what the President said as it pertains to disinfection or phototherapy makes any sense," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist at The George Washington University Hospital who advised the White House during President George W. Bush's tenure.’

Little – if anything – Trump says makes any sense.

‘"Very little of what the President said as it pertains to disinfection or phototherapy makes any sense," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist at The George Washington University Hospital who advised the White House during President George W. Bush's tenure.’

I really wish he would just shut the fuck up and let the smart people talk.

Yeah but you cant inject sunlight and disinfectant into your body dumbass. Surfaces are the opposite of inside the body.

Yeah but you cant inject sunlight and disinfectant into your body dumbass. Surfaces are the opposite of inside the body.
Honey, you ever hear of vitamin d, which one takes to simulate what sunlight does in the body?
Vitamin D - Health Professional Fact Sheet
Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. It is also produced endogenously when ultraviolet rays from sunlight strike the skin and trigger vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D obtained from sun exposure, food

Honey, you ever hear of vitamin d, which one takes to simulate what sunlight does in the body?
Vitamin D - Health Professional Fact Sheet
Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. It is also produced endogenously when ultraviolet rays from sunlight strike the skin and trigger vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D obtained from sun exposure, food
He didnt say anything about vitamin D. Dont try to clean it up for him. The dumbass said injecting sunlight and disinfectant.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

So. who is the bigger moron, the President who made a statement or the person who lies and claims he said something that their linked source clearly shows he did not.

Forum List

Back