Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

With any luck, Trumpublicans will start drinking bleach! :D

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

around 25 minutes in.......

The guy talking is a BIOLOGICAL Warfare guy.............They are basically doing a study of the Seasonality of the virus......and how to kill it in the air..........on surfaces and etc...............

What I heard is that the guy said in High Humidity it dies quicker........He also said under sunlight it dies even quicker. in as little as 30 seconds......................

Trump did ask the guy if they were testing what sunlight did on the skin.......and then ASKED a HYPOTHETICAL question on could it be used in the lungs.

Which is what everyone here is having a TDS field day with...............and as I've found they are looking at ways to do it possibly since 2016.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.

So I LOOK.........and I'm actually finding that they are now using this FAR UV in experiments......not only for disinfecting rooms........but they have been using it on bacterial infections on skin............not to mention light in the bladder to get rid of cancer...............aka ............see all the cancer cells.

Not the same as the lungs but on the skin...........I'M LOOKING..........

If people in here want to call me a KOOK......then so be it.

I said a long time ago, that UV systems in AC would make a difference in high rise apartments........I also said the virus would spread like crazy there...........I still believe that.............Look at New York and New Jersey they have gotten beaten up.

Now tell me why. If they can laser treat cancer in a bladder......they couldn't do the same in a lung.........

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP..........I've NEVER HEARD OF FAR UV LIGHT until this night.......and only after reading about it.

I'm no doc, but my understanding is that when they use that treatment to kill cancer, they are killing the CELLS infected with cancer. This is a virus, not a cell. When you've got pneumonia, it causes the aveoli to fill with fluid (I think). But to kill the virus that causes that, I think you'd have to kill the cells infected with it, which would be frying your lung tissue?

I could be wrong.

I'm reading LOL............but the light only shows the bladder cancer...so they don't miss anything.

I believe I remember that the coronavirus causes the body to overproduce and thickens the lung tissue...........so oxygen can't get to the blood.......and then your blood doesn't carry the oxygen to the body....and parts of your body die from lack of oxygen and it kills you.

Which is the same for pnemonia.............what I find interesting in this.......isn't about Trump..........it's about that they are using a technology I haven't heard of.............UV has always been harmful to us...........and the level is small that reaches earth.........but a certain BANDWIDTH is now found to not hurt us............and is being used to in the medical field..

Interesting.............

Here's a study they did on lab rats............and for killing bacteria on wounds with it for surgery....to stop infections........kinda interesting.

That would sure beat antibiotics, if it works!

Also UV light.

Did he really say to inject disinfectant? This fucking idiot is going to get more people killed.

around 25 minutes in.......

The guy talking is a BIOLOGICAL Warfare guy.............They are basically doing a study of the Seasonality of the virus......and how to kill it in the air..........on surfaces and etc...............

What I heard is that the guy said in High Humidity it dies quicker........He also said under sunlight it dies even quicker. in as little as 30 seconds......................

Trump did ask the guy if they were testing what sunlight did on the skin.......and then ASKED a HYPOTHETICAL question on could it be used in the lungs.

Which is what everyone here is having a TDS field day with...............and as I've found they are looking at ways to do it possibly since 2016.

He really asked someone if sunlight could be used inside the lungs? On TV?

Also UV light.

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.

So I LOOK.........and I'm actually finding that they are now using this FAR UV in experiments......not only for disinfecting rooms........but they have been using it on bacterial infections on skin............not to mention light in the bladder to get rid of cancer...............aka ............see all the cancer cells.

I said a long time ago, that UV systems in AC would make a difference in high rise apartments........I also said the virus would spread like crazy there...........I still believe that.............Look at New York and New Jersey they have gotten beaten up.

Now tell me why. If they can laser treat cancer in a bladder......they couldn't do the same in a lung.........

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP..........I've NEVER HEARD OF FAR UV LIGHT until this night.......and only after reading about it.

I'm no doc, but my understanding is that when they use that treatment to kill cancer, they are killing the CELLS infected with cancer. This is a virus, not a cell. When you've got pneumonia, it causes the aveoli to fill with fluid (I think). But to kill the virus that causes that, I think you'd have to kill the cells infected with it, which would be frying your lung tissue?

I could be wrong.

Have you read anything on "silent hypoxia?"

Let's see, TDS lefties get to criticize the President's endorsement of Hydroxyx... with a twitter by somebody named Abby Philip. Are they going freaking nuts out there in leftie land?

FYI..........the biological guy at 31 minutes in backs away from testing on the body parts.

So in fact......the bio GUY stepped away from it......................

So Trump did a screw up there..........oh well...........got me looking into it........and found they are actually trying it.........LOL

Also UV light.

With any luck, Trumpublicans will start drinking bleach! :D

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Listen to this:
Trump's Food and Drug Administration specifically warned against drinking the chemicals in disinfectants — a fake science that has been peddled as a cure for autism and HIV infection for decades —
Apparently, there are tom fools out there who have been doing it for years!

Also UV light.

Will a video do?

I could be wrong.

Have you read anything on "silent hypoxia?"

I'm not turning my adblocker off.........post what's revelant.

Forum List

Back