Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
You idiots fall for everything.

No you are the idiot that can't even fathom possiblity that this king has no clothes.

He was dead serious. OBVIOUSLY.

lol

awesome

In fairness, ultraviolet light has been used as a therapy for cancer treatment.

But for a virus?

He sounded like a rambling out of touch old man.

Just like half the posters here!

okey dokey Old Man

Bell not even the slightest bit embarrassed after Dear Leader tapped a Labradoodle breeder to head up C-19 response?
Figures! :lmao:

hmmm, very interesting

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

OMG.

This man is a total idiot. Seriously here. How much of a moron does a person have to be to say something like that?

Wow.

interesting .......never knew about this technology.

Interesting............especially if used in waiting rooms for hospitals......not to mention that like normal uv light machines........it can't harm someone if close to it.

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

Link to quote please. tia

Click the link in the OP.

It's right there.

A person has to be a total moron to not see it and totally lazy to not click on it.

Stop being so lazy. Get over your moron intelligence problems and click the link in the OP.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.

So I LOOK.........and I'm actually finding that they are now using this FAR UV in experiments......not only for disinfecting rooms........but they have been using it on bacterial infections on skin............not to mention light in the bladder to get rid of cancer...............aka ............see all the cancer cells.

Not the same as the lungs but on the skin...........I'M LOOKING..........

If people in here want to call me a KOOK......then so be it.

I said a long time ago, that UV systems in AC would make a difference in high rise apartments........I also said the virus would spread like crazy there...........I still believe that.............Look at New York and New Jersey they have gotten beaten up.

Now tell me why. If they can laser treat cancer in a bladder......they couldn't do the same in a lung.........

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP..........I've NEVER HEARD OF FAR UV LIGHT until this night.......and only after reading about it.

I'm no doc, but my understanding is that when they use that treatment to kill cancer, they are killing the CELLS infected with cancer. This is a virus, not a cell. When you've got pneumonia, it causes the aveoli to fill with fluid (I think). But to kill the virus that causes that, I think you'd have to kill the cells infected with it, which would be frying your lung tissue?

I could be wrong.

OMG.

This man is a total idiot. Seriously here. How much of a moron does a person have to be to say something like that?

Wow.

He asked questions and theorized.

At least that's what was 'reported' in the links that were provided in this thread.

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

It's right there.

A person has to be a total moron to not see it and totally lazy to not click on it.

Stop being so lazy. Get over your moron intelligence problems and click the link in the OP.

Stuff it where the sun doesn't shine

Trump said nothing of the kind.
LOL

Idiot...

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

And here I thought that was the cure for windmill cancer? :dunno:

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.

So I LOOK.........and I'm actually finding that they are now using this FAR UV in experiments......not only for disinfecting rooms........but they have been using it on bacterial infections on skin............not to mention light in the bladder to get rid of cancer...............aka ............see all the cancer cells.

Not the same as the lungs but on the skin...........I'M LOOKING..........

If people in here want to call me a KOOK......then so be it.

I said a long time ago, that UV systems in AC would make a difference in high rise apartments........I also said the virus would spread like crazy there...........I still believe that.............Look at New York and New Jersey they have gotten beaten up.

Now tell me why. If they can laser treat cancer in a bladder......they couldn't do the same in a lung.........

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP..........I've NEVER HEARD OF FAR UV LIGHT until this night.......and only after reading about it.

I'm no doc, but my understanding is that when they use that treatment to kill cancer, they are killing the CELLS infected with cancer. This is a virus, not a cell. When you've got pneumonia, it causes the aveoli to fill with fluid (I think). But to kill the virus that causes that, I think you'd have to kill the cells infected with it, which would be frying your lung tissue?

I could be wrong.

I'm reading LOL............but the light only shows the bladder cancer...so they don't miss anything.

I believe I remember that the coronavirus causes the body to overproduce and thickens the lung tissue...........so oxygen can't get to the blood.......and then your blood doesn't carry the oxygen to the body....and parts of your body die from lack of oxygen and it kills you.

Which is the same for pnemonia.............what I find interesting in this.......isn't about Trump..........it's about that they are using a technology I haven't heard of.............UV has always been harmful to us...........and the level is small that reaches earth.........but a certain BANDWIDTH is now found to not hurt us............and is being used to in the medical field..

Interesting.............

Here's a study they did on lab rats............and for killing bacteria on wounds with it for surgery....to stop infections........kinda interesting.

Well who to believe Dr Trump with a Doctorate in what or is he such a good listener to news channels except the ones that have fake news. But those other news channels do not have fake news. I

Well it appears that UV light can kill viruses but the level needed would cause other problem to the human skin. Hey it killed the virus but now as a 30 year old, I look like I'm 60 with a great tan.

Also if the virus is in the shade or underneath something , it will miss out on the UV light.

Still if your outside to long you have to watch for those gamma rays as they can make you angry.

Last edited:

~Donald J Trump

It's right there.

We're not talking about the sharpest tool in the Trump shed ;)

Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
Hey dummy. Show me where one baby was murdered and the murderer wasnt convicted.

Forum List

Back