Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

lol

awesome

In fairness, ultraviolet light has been used as a therapy for cancer treatment.

But for a virus?

He sounded like a rambling out of touch old man.

Just like half the posters here!
On a March 10, 2020 Q&A at the CDC, the blob revealed that he wasn’t aware the flu killed people.

Clearly not the “man” we need during a pandemic.

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.

So is your strategy to make the blob sound more sane by making crazier statements?
Blob isn't sane; no politician is sane.
It's his platform; it made lots of people very wealthy very quickly.
Don't you just hate Blobs "Hire Americans" policy?

You are stating that MDs can inject trace amount of deadly radioactive material into a human to destroy harmful cells, but not trace amount of a disinfectant.
Are you seriously claiming that doctors have proposed injecting lysol or "sunlight" into patients???
If you are truly posting this, you are an idiot.
Yea....
Have you ever had a nuclear cardiac scan?
I guess you haven't.
I hope you never have to.
Many people have been to nuclear medicine. Pat on the back... is that what you want? Rest it.

You are stating that MDs can inject trace amount of deadly radioactive material into a human to destroy harmful cells, but not trace amount of a disinfectant.
Are you seriously claiming that doctors have proposed injecting lysol or "sunlight" into patients???
Yea....
I guess you haven't.
Many people have been to nuclear medicine. Pat on the back... is that what you want? Rest it.
You mean "through" or "studied"?
It's still a safe dose of a lethal substance.

Well I'll be damned...........seems they have been studying this for 4 years........LOL

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

I just watched it on his presser--Trump was speaking to Dr. Bryant, NIH, who had just reported on their findings about sunlight being a great killer of the virus--humidity helps, too. Also rubbing alcohol and (2) clorox. Trump rambled just like it has been reported and Trump did ask if disinfectant could be injected some way to "clean it out," and he did say they were trying to get the sunlight "inside the skin."

If you find a presser, just ff to Dr. Bryant--he's on less than ten minutes, and Trump's remarks on injecting disinfectant are immediately after that.

No wonder you fools believe anything the media tells you. Can't you tell when you're being made a fool of?

He said it, jackass. The clip is in this thread. Post 15. Wise the fuck up.

It's way over your head apparently.

Yea....
I guess you haven't.
You mean "through" or "studied"?
It's still a safe dose of a lethal substance.
Ignore time.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

Far Infrared (FIR) Therapy for COPD can improve mood, pain levels, and stress management.

So can pot brownies.

The therapy has been proven to reduce or eliminate the presence of negative emotions that can make it difficult for patients to move forward.

Yup.

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL

Well I'll be damned...........seems they have been studying this for 4 years........LOL
They had to earn their degree!
As I ignore the dipshits on this thread.................seems they have been doing this since 2016. They also are using light on bladder cancer treatments...............they but a blue dye on the bladder and the cancer cells glow under light........so the doctor sees the glowing light to find and kill all the cancer cells..............

Was pretty cool stuff this Columbia University was doing there.

And my gosh.........THEY ARE FROM NEW YORK......OMFG...........a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL REGION.
LMAO

Also UV light.

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Thank God Florida, with 99+% sunshine all of the time doesn't have one case of Corona!

Far Infrared (FIR) Therapy for COPD can improve mood, pain levels, and stress management.

So can pot brownies.

The therapy has been proven to reduce or eliminate the presence of negative emotions that can make it difficult for patients to move forward.

Yup.

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL
Go to Columbia University and read them the rioi act man, How dare they find a way to use UV light to fight bacteria, cancer, and maybe even Coronavirus...............

HOW DARE THEY......

Oh ....I'm sorry...........TRUMP SUCKS........now carry on .........LOL

They had to earn their degree!
As I ignore the dipshits on this thread.................seems they have been doing this since 2016. They also are using light on bladder cancer treatments...............they but a blue dye on the bladder and the cancer cells glow under light........so the doctor sees the glowing light to find and kill all the cancer cells..............

Was pretty cool stuff this Columbia University was doing there.

And my gosh.........THEY ARE FROM NEW YORK......OMFG...........a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL REGION.
LMAO
How do we explain COVID in Florida?

Thank God Florida, with 99+% sunshine all of the time doesn't have one case of Corona!
UV light is mostly blocked............UV LIGHT CAUSES CANCER..........

The studies are using part of that spectrum to kill cells of cancer and other cells in the body.

That is what I'm reading about now.............

Forum List

Back