Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

Link to quote please.

It's in the video...and the OP.
The article in the OP is the ONLY place that quote shows up.

And there is no video in the article.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

I just watched it on his presser--Trump was speaking to Dr. Bryant, NIH, who had just reported on their findings about sunlight being a great killer of the virus--humidity helps, too. Also rubbing alcohol and (2) clorox. Trump rambled just like it has been reported and Trump did ask if disinfectant could be injected some way to "clean it out," and he did say they were trying to get the sunlight "inside the skin."

If you find a presser, just ff to Dr. Bryant--he's on less than ten minutes, and Trump's remarks on injecting disinfectant are immediately after that.

What date..........because they are using this out of context as normal..............In regards to UV light....a long time ago I showed the machines they used to DISINFECT ROOMS......in ICU's for Cancer patients.,

Low and behold they KILL GERMS with UV LIGHT......Kills them deader than hell......LOL

I also stated long ago.......that UV systems in Air Conditioning units also kill the germs and viruses and backed it up with data from the Airconditioning Manufactures practices.

Which presser was this said.........so we can get this in CONTEXT.

comments section
Trump said at the coronavirus briefing: A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going test it. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs. It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.
Show less

Have you ever had a nuclear cardiac scan?
Is that when they inject you with Lysol?
That's when they inject me with a carefully measured dose of deadly radioactive material.
Do you wish to continue to demonstrate that you know zero about medical procedures?
ZOMG. a carefully measured dose of a deadly radioactive material. lol
From which university did you receive your MD?
from the one knowing about carefully measuring the dosage to ensure that it is not deadly, you dense poser.

This phrase from the article:

“Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

The ONLY DuckDuckGo search result for this phrase is the Heavy.com article.

You leftists fell for it. Morons.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump

Link to quote please.

It's in the video...and the OP.
The article in the OP is the ONLY place that quote shows up.

And there is no video in the article.

Um, yes, there are links to the video in the article.

Have you ever had a nuclear cardiac scan?
Is that when they inject you with Lysol?
That's when they inject me with a carefully measured dose of deadly radioactive material.
Do you wish to continue to demonstrate that you know zero about medical procedures?
ZOMG. a carefully measured dose of a deadly radioactive material. lol
From which university did you receive your MD?
from the one knowing about carefully measuring the dosage to ensure that it is not deadly, you dense poser.
You know...this is the first time you've ever been right!
Cool!

Also UV light.

I just watched it on his presser--Trump was speaking to Dr. Bryant, NIH, who had just reported on their findings about sunlight being a great killer of the virus--humidity helps, too. Also rubbing alcohol and (2) clorox. Trump rambled just like it has been reported and Trump did ask if disinfectant could be injected some way to "clean it out," and he did say they were trying to get the sunlight "inside the skin."

If you find a presser, just ff to Dr. Bryant--he's on less than ten minutes, and Trump's remarks on injecting disinfectant are immediately after that.

No wonder you fools believe anything the media tells you. Can't you tell when you're being made a fool of?

He said it, jackass. The clip is in this thread. Post 15. Wise the fuck up.

Dear friggin God...somebody needs to get him out from behind the podium when he starts rambling like that. It's a MAGA rally without the ignorant red hat wearing deplorables. It's worse than embarrassing, but I have to admit, for me, it's downright funny. He really has lost it. :)
I proved it's fake. You can stop pretending your irrational hatred makes it true.

No, it wasn't. My wife and I looked at each other after he said it and both of us busted out laughing. Pay attention to the words, "brought the light inside the body"....and we then both had the same idea when said "some other way"....hence the uproarious laughter. And it's precious that you covidiots think he's some sort of genius or that we were fools for paying attention to him. The gifts just keep on giving. Each time I think Trump supporters can't take stupid to any greater heights, they exceed my expectations.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting."

Trump suggests using light, heat as coronavirus treatment

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
MDs have repeatedly touted unproven treatments for COVID-19.
You bootlickers will defend anything and everything this idiot says, no matter how outrageous.
Fatso does it constantly and on purpose. Only way to maintain his base.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
MDs have repeatedly touted unproven treatments for COVID-19.
You bootlickers will defend anything and everything this idiot says, no matter how outrageous.
Fatso does it constantly and on purpose. Only way to maintain his base.
Fatso's base doesn't give a shit about Fatso, they give a shit about what he's accomplished.

My gr-gr grandfather was an old-timey doctor in the late 1800's. Got a lot of his cures from a Native American traveling medicine man. Barks, roots, herbs. He used TURPENTINE -- a lot of docs did then. Must have tasted good.

Also UV light.

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Forum List

Back