Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Listening to Trump ramble at these pressers is like watching a slow motion train wreck unfold. Unlike a real train wreck, this one gets repeated the day after. And then the next day, and so on.
Fatso looked pissed off today at the presser. What a loser. Tony has a job to do and it pisses the fatman off when he does his it. Trump is the scowling fool.

Yeah. Sun is wiping it out in Ecuador and Panama. It's "winter" in Brazil so it doen'ts counts.#1 in skeulz too !
Very little UVC (the germ killing UV light) reaches the earth, as most of it is filtered out by the ozone layer, according to article from the BBC, so filling the stadiums to watch a game. depending on the sun light to keep you safe from you the bad breath, farts, and contact with the stranger beside you will not work. Exposure to the high powered UVC lights used to disinfect medical equipment, water and air moving system will damage your eyes and skin " “UVC is really nasty stuff – you shouldn't be exposed to it,” says Arnold. “It can take hours to get sunburn from UVB, but with UVC it takes seconds. If your eyes are exposed… you know that gritty feeling you get if you look at the sun? It’s like that times 10, just after a few seconds.”

Pretty good article from the BBC. Here it is. Can you kill coronavirus with UV light? There’s only one type of UV that can reliably inactivate Covid-19 – and it’s extremely dangerous.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
I think he huffs gold paint.

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
MDs have repeatedly touted unproven treatments for COVID-19.
You bootlickers will defend anything and everything this idiot says, no matter how outrageous.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Yeah, I saw it. Trump had this big ole sy-ringe and popped the plunger out and sprayed lysol in it right out of the can, and then prepared to inject it. S'prised me when suddenly injected it into Fauci's neck killing him instantly and forever removing any chance of him getting the disease.

You like Trump and probably use heroin, do you have any Pine-Sol in the house? Load up the syringe and give it a shot! (pardon the pun)

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.

Just out of curiosity, how in the hell are you going to make something to inject into the body out of PHOTONS? Sunlight is made up of photons and UV rays, which are not solid material, and there is no way to gather them up and inject them into someone. Jeeze, are you as stupid as Trump too? Yeah, I get it, doctors use dangerous substances to cure people, but they can't inject sunlight. It's physically impossible.

But, if you understood science, you would have already known that.

Listening to Trump ramble at these pressers is like watching a slow motion train wreck unfold. Unlike a real train wreck, this one gets repeated the day after. And then the next day, and so on.
Fatso looked pissed off today at the presser. What a loser. Tony has a job to do and it pisses the fatman off when he does his it. Trump is the scowling fool.
score 1.jpg

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

I just watched it on his presser--Trump was speaking to Dr. Bryant, NIH, who had just reported on their findings about sunlight being a great killer of the virus--humidity helps, too. Also rubbing alcohol and (2) clorox. Trump rambled just like it has been reported and Trump did ask if disinfectant could be injected some way to "clean it out," and he did say they were trying to get the sunlight "inside the skin."

If you find a presser, just ff to Dr. Bryant--he's on less than ten minutes, and Trump's remarks on injecting disinfectant are immediately after that.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

No

Your 'source' is fking moronic.

Yeah. Sun is wiping it out in Ecuador and Panama. It's "winter" in Brazil so it doen'ts counts.#1 in skeulz too !
Very little UVC (the germ killing UV light) reaches the earth, as most of it is filtered out by the ozone layer, according to article from the BBC, so filling the stadiums to watch a game. depending on the sun light to keep you safe from you the bad breath, farts, and contact with the stranger beside you will not work. Exposure to the high powered UVC lights used to disinfect medical equipment, water and air moving system will damage your eyes and skin " “UVC is really nasty stuff – you shouldn't be exposed to it,” says Arnold. “It can take hours to get sunburn from UVB, but with UVC it takes seconds. If your eyes are exposed… you know that gritty feeling you get if you look at the sun? It’s like that times 10, just after a few seconds.”

Pretty good article from the BBC. Here it is. Can you kill coronavirus with UV light? There’s only one type of UV that can reliably inactivate Covid-19 – and it’s extremely dangerous.
Informative. But if you watch Dr. Bryant on the presser from today, he said they were measuring the Virus's half life, and sunlight DID cut it dramatically. Now I don't know if he was using that killer UV light, or if they just stuck the stuff out in the yard on a sunny day, but something worked. He wouldn't have reported it if it didn't work, would he?

Also UV light.

He didn't SUGGEST it, he ASKED if it could be done somehow. Dr. Bryant didn't answer.

Forum List

Back