Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
You idiots fall for everything.

Anything above grunts, clicking and farting is exponentially over their heads.... or as Plugs has said for 40 years "ex-po-dentially!"

My gr-gr grandfather was an old-timey doctor in the late 1800's. Got a lot of his cures from a Native American traveling medicine man. Barks, roots, herbs. He used TURPENTINE -- a lot of docs did then. Must have tasted good.
Don't give old cures ............especially VITAMINS and natural remedies...............Pharma will call you a Heretic and burn you at the stake...................

Many vitamins can do what the dang Pharma does for a cheap.......they don't want that.

Democrats have to fight against sunlight's healing properties because they want everyone locked inside

It should be absolute proof by now that democrats and the Chinese are working in perfect synch together.

I don't think the Chinese or Democrats are making Trump think that bringing light into your body can help treat this virus. But, Trump can volunteer to be first. He's used to taking things up there. LOL.
There haven't been many things that this guy has said that have made me laugh. This was one was a rare exception.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

So let me get this straight...
You are stating that MDs can inject trace amount of deadly radioactive material into a human to destroy harmful cells, but not trace amount of a disinfectant.
If you are truly posting this, you are an idiot.

Yes you are.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

1587688778460.png

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.

Just out of curiosity, how in the hell are you going to make something to inject into the body out of PHOTONS? Sunlight is made up of photons and UV rays, which are not solid material, and there is no way to gather them up and inject them into someone. Jeeze, are you as stupid as Trump too? Yeah, I get it, doctors use dangerous substances to cure people, but they can't inject sunlight. It's physically impossible.

But, if you understood science, you would have already known that.

Have you never watched a Marvel or DC movie?

They come up with all the cures... Sure you die but you come back stronger... I mean watch Deadpool and the cure is there...

( As many will think I am being serious and if so then think that... )

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

I could not believe it when I heard it, it is beyond stupid, everyone laughing at the buffoon...

1587689098956.png

Have you ever had a nuclear cardiac scan?
Is that when they inject you with Lysol?
That's when they inject me with a carefully measured dose of deadly radioactive material.
Do you wish to continue to demonstrate that you know zero about medical procedures?
ZOMG. a carefully measured dose of a deadly radioactive material. lol
From which university did you receive your MD?
And you are an orderly?

Far Infrared (FIR) Therapy for COPD can improve mood, pain levels, and stress management. The therapy has been proven to reduce or eliminate the presence of negative emotions that can make it difficult for patients to move forward.

Another benefit of FIR is that it has been shown to reduce or even eliminate irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).

Patients who use FIR experience improvements in bowel function, digestive health, and regularity.

Patients can benefit in a variety of ways from FIR.

It can be used alone or in conjunction with other forms of treatment. FIR can be used for relief of pain, improvement in sleep, and general wellness.

Since FIR uses infrared light rather than heat, it is generally applied via an infrared wand for comfort.

This allows the patient to remain comfortable while the therapist works with the infrared light to increase circulation in the body.

The American Lung Association recommends FIR for use during colds, flu, or viral infections.

In order to use FIR, a patient must have a clear, unobstructed airway. FIR can be used with or without medication, depending on the patient’s needs.

When FIR is combined with prescription oxygen therapy, it can provide patients with excellent care. FIR can be used with or without oxygen therapy, providing patients with oxygenation.

Do you know that regular use of an Infrared Heat Mat can also greatly reduce all the problems above?

Also UV light.

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

Also UV light.

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

Have you ever had a nuclear cardiac scan?
Is that when they inject you with Lysol?
That's when they inject me with a carefully measured dose of deadly radioactive material.
Do you wish to continue to demonstrate that you know zero about medical procedures?
ZOMG. a carefully measured dose of a deadly radioactive material. lol
From which university did you receive your MD?
And you are an orderly?
I am thankful for orderlys.
Every position in the health field serves a vital function.
I have had medical procedures and I thank God for living in a period where such technology exists.

Link to the actual briefing statement audio please, otherwise you are violating the forum rules.
THE OP proves how stories change passed down the line. The president discussed injecting (poor choice of words) one of the 2 dissinfectants not sun light, the sunlight was duscussed seperately as a blue light or whatever at entrance and injecting dissinfectant was stated "into the building" not people, like mist entrances you see at labs like tech clean rooms and exiting toxic areas.
How gullible would you have to be to believe a fake news twist of what was said. Even Pence recanted what it meant when asked to avoid confussion.
The President should have said spray or mist the interior not inject, but how was he supposed to know how stupid the reporting would be, oh yeah he does know how fake they are, but when you do a million speaches your choice of words can by percentages occassionally be off. But then normal people know this.

The bad thing is not that the president suggested testing injecting disinfectant and alcohol into the body to kill the covid virus.

After all, this is the same idiot who suggested nuking hurricanes and raking forest floors to control wildfires.

No no.

The bad thing is that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.... went before the world and suggested injecting disinfectant and alcohol AND UV light into the body to kill the virus.

That folks... takes a special kind of stupid.

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.

So is your strategy to make the blob sound more sane by making crazier statements?

Forum List

Back