Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Well I'll be damned...........seems they have been studying this for 4 years........LOL
They had to earn their degree!
As I ignore the dipshits on this thread.................seems they have been doing this since 2016. They also are using light on bladder cancer treatments...............they but a blue dye on the bladder and the cancer cells glow under light........so the doctor sees the glowing light to find and kill all the cancer cells..............

Was pretty cool stuff this Columbia University was doing there.

And my gosh.........THEY ARE FROM NEW YORK......OMFG...........a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL REGION.
LMAO
How do we explain COVID in Florida?
The same way you can explain the common cold in Florida............Flu too.

This is a new treatment...........

Now tell me which beaches are being cooked with pure UV LIGHT ......if you do they should all be half baked though........flip them over to cook the other side.............

Are the BEACHES PURE UV LIGHT.................Why no they aren't ....................

captain-obvious-meme.jpg

Well I'll be damned...........seems they have been studying this for 4 years........LOL
As I ignore the dipshits on this thread.................seems they have been doing this since 2016. They also are using light on bladder cancer treatments...............they but a blue dye on the bladder and the cancer cells glow under light........so the doctor sees the glowing light to find and kill all the cancer cells..............

And my gosh.........THEY ARE FROM NEW YORK......OMFG...........a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL REGION.
LMAO

Why that's an excellent idea. Inject dye and when the lungs light up like some 14 yr olds poster of a Sports Ilistrated swim suit bikini special..... we can cut them out. Covid problem solved.

oomph.jpg

LMAO

Why that's an excellent idea. Inject dye and when the lungs light up like some 14 yr olds poster of a Sports Ilistrated swim suit bikini special..... we can cut them out. Covid problem solved.

oomph.jpg
Take your complaints to Columbia University...........They use it for bladder Cancer patient treatments.

Does that baby have bladder cancer.

Spin away..............I just found that they are indeed using UV rays for possible treatments and have been studying it since at least 2016

No go on about your TDS.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

It figures, since he's so used to having whatever that orange shit is injected into his face.
No, he has hydrogen injected into his face and Melania uses her powers to fuse it into Helium, you dope. He is then radiant.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

He's a fucking idiot, LOL.

Hey nutters, we have the sure cure for the trump virus, suggested by the man himself. Line up for an injection of Lysol and wash it down with a long tall glass of Hydroxychloroquine.

As the manchild says, "What do you have to lose?"

Ya know...

At this point, you don’t know what is more disturbing. That the leader of the nation is making such crazy comments or that none of his supporters are willing to say “Yep, that was nuts.”

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

Also UV light.

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.

So I LOOK.........and I'm actually finding that they are now using this FAR UV in experiments......not only for disinfecting rooms........but they have been using it on bacterial infections on skin............not to mention light in the bladder to get rid of cancer...............aka ............see all the cancer cells.

Not the same as the lungs but on the skin...........I'M LOOKING..........

If people in here want to call me a KOOK......then so be it.

I said a long time ago, that UV systems in AC would make a difference in high rise apartments........I also said the virus would spread like crazy there...........I still believe that.............Look at New York and New Jersey they have gotten beaten up.

Now tell me why. If they can laser treat cancer in a bladder......they couldn't do the same in a lung.........

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP..........I've NEVER HEARD OF FAR UV LIGHT until this night.......and only after reading about it.

Also UV light.

Pussygrabber gave up hope on plaquenil, now recommends Intravenous disinfectant, social networks exploding around the world, people can not stop laughing at the pussygrabber clown..

1587692965964.png

lol

awesome

In fairness, ultraviolet light has been used as a therapy for cancer treatment.

But for a virus?

He sounded like a rambling out of touch old man.

Just like half the posters here!

okey dokey Old Man

Bell not even the slightest bit embarrassed after Dear Leader tapped a Labradoodle breeder to head up C-19 response?
Figures! :lmao:

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Just when you thought the pussygrabber could not say something more stupid....

1587693130122.png

Forum List

Back