Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Pussygrabber gave up hope on plaquenil, now recommends Intravenous disinfectant, social networks exploding around the world, people can not stop laughing at the pussygrabber clown..

View attachment 327178

Can you tell Trump is struggling? Shows he really isn't very smart. Mr. Backfire has an election coming and no one can help him because he can't help himself.

Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
Funny in that there is no party that advocates murdering babies.............unless you are referring to locking them up in cages.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

OMG.

This man is a total idiot. Seriously here. How much of a moron does a person have to be to say something like that?

Wow.

He asked questions and theorized.

At least that's what was 'reported' in the links that were provided in this thread.

Watch the fucking video please

...on how to kill the corona virus?

Are you talking about him suggesting that disinfectant be injected into the lungs??

WTF? His staff must be going crazy trying to get him to stay on script, and this shit comes out?
It was totally worth it to watch the video shot of Dr. Birx's face while he was saying all that.

Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
…and advocates that states go ‘bankrupt.’
Well, bankruptcy is dear to the heart of the self-proclaimed "King of Debt".

This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
Actually no....if they were babies, they'd be past birth which means the Right lets them starve, or locks them in cages, or even worse.....(see Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert for "worse") (see Representative Gym Jordan for allowing the "worse" to happen)

60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
lol

Conservatives – masters of the red herring fallacy.

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

OMG.

This man is a total idiot. Seriously here. How much of a moron does a person have to be to say something like that?

Wow.

At least that's what was 'reported' in the links that were provided in this thread.

You mean the fucking video that was a recording of a TV clip?

Yup, that was very lame.

OMG.

Wow.

You mean the fucking video that was a recording of a TV clip?

Yup, that was very lame.

Yes Trumptard - The recording of the TV clip was probably doctored. :eusa_dance:

Are you talking about him suggesting that disinfectant be injected into the lungs??

WTF? His staff must be going crazy trying to get him to stay on script, and this shit comes out?
It was totally worth it to watch the video shot of Dr. Birx's face while he was saying all that.
Its hard for me to watch the fool. It pisses me off that he actually thinks people are that stupid. I know his followers are but he could at least pretend he isnt trying to con someone.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Pussygrabber gave up hope on plaquenil, now recommends Intravenous disinfectant, social networks exploding around the world, people can not stop laughing at the pussygrabber clown..

View attachment 327178

Can you tell Trump is struggling? Shows he really isn't very smart. Mr. Backfire has an election coming and no one can help him because he can't help himself.

There is one person who can and will help him enormously. Your wheelchair Joe. They got the guy holed up in a 12' room right now slipping him TV dinners under the door praying he doesn't get corona.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

Ha ha ha, you either got the wrong video or you are just Bullcrapping me, since he didn't say a single word about economists/economy in any way at all.

watch the whole think he may mention it but I am not going to tell you the time frame. I want you to get the full Trump experience as he waffles thru these daily briefings pushing unproven things that sound good but its to soon to tell. Also a lot of his bravado that if it wasn't for him, manufacturers would not be able to do there job in making products such as masks and developing tests.

Try being Dr. Bryant, that Trump was asking about it. lol He was off mic by then, and all you could hear was "garble garble mumble." How do you diplomatically say "No, you idiot, you can't inject disinfectant into the lungs."
This was just a solid example of how much Trump actually takes in when people try to explain things to him. Not much.

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.

Just out of curiosity, how in the hell are you going to make something to inject into the body out of PHOTONS? Sunlight is made up of photons and UV rays, which are not solid material, and there is no way to gather them up and inject them into someone. Jeeze, are you as stupid as Trump too? Yeah, I get it, doctors use dangerous substances to cure people, but they can't inject sunlight. It's physically impossible.

But, if you understood science, you would have already known that.

During the Autopsy.

‘"Very little of what the President said as it pertains to disinfection or phototherapy makes any sense," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist at The George Washington University Hospital who advised the White House during President George W. Bush's tenure.’

Little – if anything – Trump says makes any sense.

Forum List

Back