Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Let's see, TDS lefties get to criticize the President's endorsement of Hydroxyx... with a twitter by somebody named Abby Philip. Are they going freaking nuts out there in leftie land?
What people are criticizing is Drumpfs continually push of hydroxy even after he was told it hadnt been tested. What kind of fuckup do you have to be to not understand there are dumb people out there that you may kill by your wild speculations and hunches?

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

With any luck, Trumpublicans will start drinking bleach! :D

Another brain-dead Tard with TDS who hears what he wants. Noting the effectiveness of disinfectants on surfaces, all Trump asked was of any possibly of a suitable viral disinfectant that could be developed to be used INSIDE the body that killed the virus rather than a vaccine's mere developing an immunity to it. Trump is merely looking down every possible avenue for solutions as he should. He never suggested anyone shoot up with Clorox, Moron.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Did he really say to inject disinfectant? This fucking idiot is going to get more people killed.

No, he ASKED his expert, Dr. Bryant, if it could be done--Trump suggested they look into it.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

OMG.

This man is a total idiot. Seriously here. How much of a moron does a person have to be to say something like that?

Wow.

He asked questions and theorized.

At least that's what was 'reported' in the links that were provided in this thread.

Maybe a 5 year old can get away with what "He asked and theorized.", but not a grown adult let alone the President of the United States of America in his third month of dealing with a pandemic.

These are not comments from someone who understands what the fuck is going on.

around 25 minutes in.......

The guy talking is a BIOLOGICAL Warfare guy.............They are basically doing a study of the Seasonality of the virus......and how to kill it in the air..........on surfaces and etc...............

What I heard is that the guy said in High Humidity it dies quicker........He also said under sunlight it dies even quicker. in as little as 30 seconds......................

Trump did ask the guy if they were testing what sunlight did on the skin.......and then ASKED a HYPOTHETICAL question on could it be used in the lungs.

Which is what everyone here is having a TDS field day with...............and as I've found they are looking at ways to do it possibly since 2016.

He really asked someone if sunlight could be used inside the lungs? On TV?

There are clips of it everywhere. He thinks they're "working on it."

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectants into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.

Moron.

Hydroxychloroquine is a prophylactic, a preventative, not a cure.

Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
lol

Conservatives – masters of the red herring fallacy.
Libs--All Reds. Not to mention baby killers.

Also UV light.

Another brain-dead Tard with TDS who hears what he wants. Noting the effectiveness of disinfectants on surfaces, all Trump asked was of any possibly of a suitable viral disinfectant that could be developed to be used INSIDE the body that killed the virus rather than a vaccine's mere developing an immunity to it. Trump is merely looking down every possible avenue for solutions as he should. He never suggested anyone shoot up with Clorox, Moron.

Hey retard. What do you think disinfectants do?

50 minutes in..............Trump talking about it again..........and was ASKING if it could be done ....they said Fever helps but they didn't know of a study with heat and humidity.

The guy talking is a BIOLOGICAL Warfare guy.............They are basically doing a study of the Seasonality of the virus......and how to kill it in the air..........on surfaces and etc...............

What I heard is that the guy said in High Humidity it dies quicker........He also said under sunlight it dies even quicker. in as little as 30 seconds......................

Trump did ask the guy if they were testing what sunlight did on the skin.......and then ASKED a HYPOTHETICAL question on could it be used in the lungs.

Which is what everyone here is having a TDS field day with...............and as I've found they are looking at ways to do it possibly since 2016.

You would think Fatso would do some research, or at least sit down with those first before making a fool out of himself.

Also UV light.

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Listen to this:
Trump's Food and Drug Administration specifically warned against drinking the chemicals in disinfectants — a fake science that has been peddled as a cure for autism and HIV infection for decades —
Apparently, there are tom fools out there who have been doing it for years!

Don't discourage them - My index finger is warn out from clicking Trumptards into Ignoresville :lol:

He really asked someone if sunlight could be used inside the lungs? On TV?

There are clips of it everywhere. He thinks they're "working on it."

Maybe you can bottle sunshine or you can stick a sunlamp down your throat

‘"Very little of what the President said as it pertains to disinfection or phototherapy makes any sense," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a cardiologist at The George Washington University Hospital who advised the White House during President George W. Bush's tenure.’

Little – if anything – Trump says makes any sense.
Hey. We may be able to bottle sunlight and inject it into the lungs.

Also UV light.

83346981-288-k730088.jpg

Listen to this:
Trump's Food and Drug Administration specifically warned against drinking the chemicals in disinfectants — a fake science that has been peddled as a cure for autism and HIV infection for decades —
Apparently, there are tom fools out there who have been doing it for years!

He didn't tell people to drink bleach..........but the MEDIA is already doing with it...............It's already started right here.

The BIOLOGICAL GUY stepped away from it when asked about it aat minute 31...........
So did he screw up on that research step they were talking about in the briefing.....

Yup.......he later got hit again on it by the Media already so he asked the experts and they said no they hadn't heard of it.

What I got from the Bioweapons guy is that this is SEASONAL............it will be harder to spread it in hot muggy weather with the Sun.............Which is why the Flu and Colds don't do so well in the Summer

You would think Fatso would do some research, or at least sit down with those first before making a fool out of himself.

He screwed it up........not the first time this happens..............but I got what the bio guy was saying..........it's Seasonal.............Trump isn't saying drink Bleach.........but the talking heads are already running with it.

TDS over a screw up...............

Now the guys at Columbia.............which I was looking at.........are actually looking into FAR UV tech.

Trump didn't know about it......I did't til tonight...........and that was a learning curve........Can this far UV tech. stop the spread in high traffic areas................I think it has possibilities there........

Also UV light.

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Will a video do?

Which date is the presser.....I've already shown the site to get the full transcript of this.

Its tomorrow. Wait for it.

So it hasn't been updated on the page I posted??

I'm not sure they're transcribing them anymore. I checked a week or two ago to try to get a quote from one, and they didn't seem to have a transcript of it. Maybe because there are so many? I don't know.

I scrolled through couldn't find it yet.

Eagle, are you having trouble downloading videos? It's less than a minute long and it's in Post 15.

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.

So I LOOK.........and I'm actually finding that they are now using this FAR UV in experiments......not only for disinfecting rooms........but they have been using it on bacterial infections on skin............not to mention light in the bladder to get rid of cancer...............aka ............see all the cancer cells.

Not the same as the lungs but on the skin...........I'M LOOKING..........

If people in here want to call me a KOOK......then so be it.

I said a long time ago, that UV systems in AC would make a difference in high rise apartments........I also said the virus would spread like crazy there...........I still believe that.............Look at New York and New Jersey they have gotten beaten up.

Now tell me why. If they can laser treat cancer in a bladder......they couldn't do the same in a lung.........

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP..........I've NEVER HEARD OF FAR UV LIGHT until this night.......and only after reading about it.

I'm no doc, but my understanding is that when they use that treatment to kill cancer, they are killing the CELLS infected with cancer. This is a virus, not a cell. When you've got pneumonia, it causes the aveoli to fill with fluid (I think). But to kill the virus that causes that, I think you'd have to kill the cells infected with it, which would be frying your lung tissue?

I could be wrong.

Have you read anything on "silent hypoxia?"

I'm not turning my adblocker off.........post what's revelant.

Suit yourself.

Forum List

Back