Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

but when you do a million speaches your choice of words can by percentages occassionally be off. But then normal people know this.

Occassionally???? RATFLMAO...you nimrods slay me...you really do :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: ..
How many posts do you have and how many times do you chose the wrong words or could have used better words? Now compare your precentage with the President by listing all his numbers of speaches and your proof of misspeach.
Then compare that to actual Biden Gaffs beyond missused words and into the twighlight zone.
Then compare Bidens percentages with MSM changed wording in reporting down the line not actual transcripts.
Who would win and lose that comparison
Would Biden or MSM have the highest number of mistakes?
Remember, you being to lazy to do the science and study the data means you are not going by facts, you are decision making through emotions, ones that are created by your puppet master MSM which you would be admitting make up the words/narrative as well as your hostility.
So what's it like being subverted by parrots?

And when all of your arguments and defenses fail, deflect or divert. Biden, Democrats, MSM, TDS. It never ends. :)
All of that won't change the fact that we have a complete moron sitting in the White House so a comparison is not necessary.
Honestly, we've seen enough of this man over the last 5 years of his political life to know that unless he's standing in front of a ginned up crowd riffing his greatest hits, he's not going to say anything remotely useful.

But, a part of me stands in wonder at the blind loyalty. His supporters make The People's Temple followers look sane. I don't understand it because he's done nothing to earn it, but it is a source of constant amusement to me.
Did you send your paycheck to India?
The essence of Trump’s platform...
Hire American citizens.
It’s obvious that causes you distress.

Will Trump take credit??
Press Releases
Research Reports

Will Trump take credit??
Press Releases
Research Reports

No...Schumer will take credit.

Scheduled to start my COVID19 sunlight injections today.

Gathering up old inhalers to reload with hand sanitizer.

That Trump is such a stable genius.

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

I'm not sure which is the more distressing situation.

That we have a prez who is as dumb as a rock........................or that we have cultists who will vote for him again.

Will Trump take credit??
Press Releases
Research Reports
No...Schumer will take credit.
Yeah Trump has no history of patting himself on the back LOL

Is it safe to drink, or inject, to kill the virus ?

Personally I want to follow best practice in this and get it right.

For example I would drink it with a mixture of alcohol and tonic water to mitigate the taste. Small doses, never more than a pint a day.

Injections I am not so sure about. Can you get a big enough injection to make a difference ?

The shelves have been stripped of disinfectant over here so that is another problem.
Drink the whole gallon just to be safe.
After that the virus will be the least of your concerns.
I urge every liberal and foreign troll to do the same.
Liberals don`t take medical advice from Trump. He`s yours.

For example I would drink it with a mixture of alcohol and tonic water to mitigate the taste. Small doses, never more than a pint a day.

Injections I am not so sure about. Can you get a big enough injection to make a difference ?

The shelves have been stripped of disinfectant over here so that is another problem.

Any idiot stupid enough to ingest/inject bleach or other disinfectant deserves his fate, as does anyone believing Trump said such a thing as interpreted by the Democrat propaganda mill.

Drink it bro! DO IT!

Drink the whole gallon just to be safe.
After that the virus will be the least of your concerns.
I urge every liberal and foreign troll to do the same.
Liberals don`t take medical advice from Trump. He`s yours.
Yea don’t listen lol hahahah

1587730084114.png

but when you do a million speaches your choice of words can by percentages occassionally be off. But then normal people know this.

Occassionally???? RATFLMAO...you nimrods slay me...you really do :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: ..
How many posts do you have and how many times do you chose the wrong words or could have used better words? Now compare your precentage with the President by listing all his numbers of speaches and your proof of misspeach.
Then compare that to actual Biden Gaffs beyond missused words and into the twighlight zone.
Then compare Bidens percentages with MSM changed wording in reporting down the line not actual transcripts.
Remember, you being to lazy to do the science and study the data means you are not going by facts, you are decision making through emotions, ones that are created by your puppet master MSM which you would be admitting make up the words/narrative as well as your hostility.

And when all of your arguments and defenses fail, deflect or divert. Biden, Democrats, MSM, TDS. It never ends. :)
All of that won't change the fact that we have a complete moron sitting in the White House so a comparison is not necessary.
Honestly, we've seen enough of this man over the last 5 years of his political life to know that unless he's standing in front of a ginned up crowd riffing his greatest hits, he's not going to say anything remotely useful.

But, a part of me stands in wonder at the blind loyalty. His supporters make The People's Temple followers look sane. I don't understand it because he's done nothing to earn it, but it is a source of constant amusement to me.
Hire American citizens.

Not really sure what point you're trying to make here but if it's his war against the dark people from shithole countries, that's probably the main reason his supporters love him so much.
And if that's truly the case, it's not distressing. It's just sickening. Oh yeah, and Americans were being hired in the longest economic expansion in 100 years. But that started in the last guy's administration.

But hey, you could always take Trump's advice and shine a little light...or bring it into your body "some other way".

Hire American citizens.

Not really sure what point you're trying to make here but if it's his war against the dark people from shithole countries, that's probably the main reason his supporters love him so much.
And if that's truly the case, it's not distressing. It's just sickening. Oh yeah, and Americans were being hired in the longest economic expansion in 100 years. But that started in the last guy's administration.

But hey, you could always take Trump's advice and shine a little light...or bring it into your body "some other way".
I have disdain for businesses that use the global slave market to meet their employment needs.

Apparently, Trump's adorers think that the sun shines out his, uh, wherever. This should make him immune.

Hire American citizens.

Americans were being hired during Obama?
Where?
Be specific.

What a visionary. Here is Trump trying to inoculate himself against COVID before it was even created.

1587730590087.png

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.
And this thread is a perfect example of TDS,
Maybe you'd like to explain how. This should be good. Cuz.......................................

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

Forum List

Back